Re: DrLeg3nd Mod's Version 1.7

Postby daenon611 » 11 May 2013, 12:44

Hero's Of Emmara:
Advent of the worm didn't bring the worm on the battlefield. :-(

Only your mod in game.
daenon611

Postby NEMESiS » 11 May 2013, 14:36

The card looks fine, seems that the problem is that Wurm token that its supposed to create was not added to the WAD. I attached the file you need, just add it to the WAD.
Attachments
WURM TOKEN.zip
This is what you need
(544.02 KiB) Downloaded 367 times
NEMESiS

Re: DrLeg3nd Mod's Version 1.8

Postby drleg3nd » 12 May 2013, 06:00

Deck #9 up..enjoy
drleg3nd

Postby daenon611 » 12 May 2013, 09:47

NEMESiS wrote:The card looks fine, seems that the problem is that Wurm token that its supposed to create was not added to the WAD. I attached the file you need, just add it to the WAD.
Works perfekt. :-) Thanks
daenon611

Postby daenon611 » 12 May 2013, 09:56

Hero's Of Emmara:
Trostani's Summoner: Only the Rhino enters the battlefield. :-(

P.S. The deck starts with only 42 cards in game if its the only AddOn-Wad in game.
daenon611

Re: DrLeg3nd Mod's Version 1.9

Postby drleg3nd » 12 May 2013, 10:43

Deck #10 is up..enjoy
drleg3nd

Postby drleg3nd » 12 May 2013, 10:48

daenon611 wrote:Hero's Of Emmara:

P.S. The deck starts with only 42 cards in game if its the only AddOn-Wad in game.
hey daenon..card should work..try re-downloading..also i used cards from scion,sumo wads.i usually left cards out unless it is a dragonmaze card(s) assuming mostly everyone have majority of mods here including,sumo's,firemind,kev,etc.
drleg3nd

Postby Exxington » 12 May 2013, 11:40

the crypt ghast mana effect doesn't appear to be working for me
Exxington

Postby drleg3nd » 12 May 2013, 12:01

Exxington wrote:the crypt ghast mana effect doesn't appear to be working for me
hey i updated with functions in wad,re-dl i dont have time to chk but let me know if it works or not..thx
drleg3nd

Postby daenon611 » 12 May 2013, 12:46

drleg3nd wrote:

hey daenon..card should work..try re-downloading..also i used cards from scion,sumo wads.i usually left cards out unless it is a dragonmaze card(s) assuming mostly everyone have majority of mods here including,sumo's,firemind,kev,etc.
Now, i have the following mods installed:
kevlahnota (svn, compiled)
thefiremind (v8)
sumomole (622-647)
RiiakShiNal (v1.22
Now, i see 49 cards in game.

You, like many other modders, did a great work. But u should write which prereq. are required
daenon611

Postby Exxington » 13 May 2013, 05:57

still isn't working for me I'm not sure if it is an interaction between mods because i only have mods from you and summole i still enjoy the deck but it would be nice to be able to spend that extra black mana for crazy revs or whatever else i might need it for
Exxington

Postby NEMESiS » 13 May 2013, 10:39

Exxington wrote:still isn't working for me I'm not sure if it is an interaction between mods because i only have mods from you and summole i still enjoy the deck but it would be nice to be able to spend that extra black mana for crazy revs or whatever else i might need it for
That's because Crypt Ghast has no code to actually add the mana, just extort.

Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2>
  <FILENAME text="CRYPT_GHAST_GTC_061" />
  <CARDNAME text="CRYPT_GHAST" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Crypt Ghast]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Blême des cryptes]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Espanto de la cripta]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Krypta-Schaudergeist]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Spettro della Cripta]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[墓所の怪異]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[지하묘지 유령]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Призрак из Склепа]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Abantesma da Cripta]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="366452" />
  <ARTID value="GTC_061" />
  <ARTIST name="Chris Rahn" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{B}" />
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Spirit" order_de-DE="0" order_es-ES="0" order_fr-FR="0" order_it-IT="0" order_jp-JA="0" order_ko-KR="0" order_pt-BR="0" order_ru-RU="0" />
  <EXPANSION value="GTC" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <POWER value="2" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="2" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY auto_skip="1" filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Extort |(Whenever you cast a spell, you may pay |{W/B}|. If you do, each opponent loses 1 life and you gain that much life.)|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Extorsion |(À chaque fois que vous lancez un sort, vous pouvez payer |{W/B}|. Si vous faites ainsi, chaque adversaire perd 1 point de vie et vous gagnez autant de points de vie.)| ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Extorsionar. |(Siempre que lances un hechizo, puedes pagar |{W/B}|. Si lo haces, cada oponente pierde 1 vida y tú ganas esa cantidad de vidas.) Los artefactos y criaturas que controlan tus oponentes entran al campo de batalla girados.|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Abnötigen |(Immer wenn du einen Zauberspruch wirkst, kannst du |{W/B}| bezahlen. Falls du dies tust, verliert jeder Gegner 1 Lebenspunkt und du erhältst ebenso viele Lebenspunkte dazu.)| ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Estorsione |(Ogniqualvolta lanci una magia, puoi pagare |{W/B}|. Se lo fai, ogni avversario perde 1 punto vita e tu guadagni altrettanti punti vita.)| ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[強請|(あなたが呪文を1つ唱えるたび、あなたは|{W/B}|を支払ってもよい。そうした場合、各対戦相手はそれぞれ1点のライフを失い、あなたはその点数分のライフを得る。)あなたの対戦相手がコントロールするアーティファクトとクリーチャーはタップ状態で戦場に出る。|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[착취 |(당신이 주문을 발동할 때마다 당신은 |{W/B}|를 지불할 수 있다. 그렇게 한다면, 각 상대는 생명 1점을 잃고 당신은 그만큼의 생명점을 얻는다.) |]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Вымогательство |(Каждый раз, когда вы разыгрываете заклинание, вы можете заплатить |{W/B}|. Если вы это делаете, каждый оппонент теряет 1 жизнь, а вы получаете столько же жизней.)| ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Extorquir |(Toda vez que você conjurar uma mágica, poderá pagar |{W/B}|. Se fizer isso, cada oponente perderá 1 ponto de vida e você ganhará uma quantidade equivalente de pontos de vida.) Os artefatos e as criaturas que seus oponentes controlam entram no campo de batalha virados.|]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol">
      return Extrot_TriggerDetermination()
    </TRIGGER>
    <COST type="mana" cost="{W/B}" qualifier="conditional" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION conditional="if">
      Extrot_ResolutionTimeAction()
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, add {B} to your mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À chaque fois que vous engagez un marais pour du mana, ajoutez {B} à votre réserve (en plus du mana produit par le terrain).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, add {B} to your mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Immer wenn du einen Sumpf für Mana tappst, erhöhe deinen Manavorrat um {B} (zusätzlich zu dem Mana, das dieses Land erzeugt).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogniqualvolta TAPpi una Palude per attingere mana, aggiungi {B} alla tua riserva di mana (in aggiunta al mana prodotto dalla terra).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, add {B} to your mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[당신이 늪을 탭해 마나를 얻을 때마다, (해당 대지가 생성하는 마나에 추가로) {B}를 당신의 마나풀에 담는다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Каждый раз, когда вы поворачиваете Болото для получения маны, добавьте {B} в ваше хранилище маны (в дополнение к мане, которую производит земля).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Whenever you tap a Swamp for mana, add {B} to your mana pool (in addition to the mana the land produces).]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="400" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>

Same issue as Advent of the Wurm, the tokes were not added. Just add these tokens to the WAD.
Attachments
Trostanis Summoner Tokens.zip
(1.2 MiB) Downloaded 386 times
NEMESiS

Re: DrLeg3nd Mod's Version 2.0

Postby drleg3nd » 14 May 2013, 14:54

Deck #11 is up enjoy
drleg3nd

Postby thefiremind » 23 May 2013, 14:46

I watched multeyemeteor's video about your Brewing Storm deck and discovered that your Possibility Storm doesn't work, so I took the challenge and made a working version. The hardest part was to understand the right sequence of actions that allows the pointer to the original spell to be preserved after exiling it, and that's probably what's wrong in your copy. Anyway, here's my copy, and it seems to work good. I also included a better picture (taken from the XLHQ scans of this forum and cleaned up with Photoshop).
Attachments
POSSIBILITY_STORM_369013.zip
fixed and with better picture
(111.22 KiB) Downloaded 368 times
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby drleg3nd » 23 May 2013, 21:43

thx alot firemind, i appreciate this very much ! :) i was about to take this deck down..guess wont have to lol
drleg3nd

PreviousNext

Return to 2013