It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:51

Text Size

Deck Relentless Rats

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Deck Relentless Rats

Postby alexandreonly » 10 Aug 2012, 04:45

A very simple deck, based on Relentless Rats, with lots of kill spells, some buff and Legendary Rats to help (Marrow Gnawer can create a massive army of rats).

Download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/k9GwmcLI/DECK_0571.html

Notes:
Door of Destinies use the type "rat" automatically, but the original card let you choose the type, but i don't know how to allow this choice for every type in the game (anyway this deck has rats only).
Doom Blade has a lame picture, because it's from a player reward edition, with a bad shape to crop, so it was a not so cool crop.
Go for the Throat has a FNM picture, but with a little lower resolution than the standard pictures, because i didn't find a hq one of that version.
Reanimate don't work, i was looking for a working version from the mods, but still no success, but i will update as soon as i find a working one.
It has no Dark Ritual, i wanted to add one to speed the deck a little, but my dark ritual is bugged, so i removed this.
alexandreonly

Re: Deck Relentless Rats

Postby codeALPHA » 10 Aug 2012, 19:38

Most probably not the best way to correct the card but the following code seems to work

Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2>
  <FILENAME text="DARK_RITUAL_209137" />
  <CARDNAME text="DARK_RITUAL" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Dark Ritual]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="209137" />
  <ARTID value="209137" />
  <ARTIST name="Tom Fleming" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{B}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
Phyrexian Scriptures]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[“From void evolved Phyrexia. Great Yawgmoth, Father of Machines, saw its perfection. Thus the Grand Evolution began.”
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Instant" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
  <RARITY metaname="C" />
  <SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    MTG():PutTokensIntoPlay( "MANATOKEN_B", 3, EffectController() )
   </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
  </SPELL_ABILITY>
  <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="MANATOKEN_B"/>
</CARD_V2>
Code: Select all
<?xml version='1.0'?>
<CARD_V2>
  <FILENAME text="MANATOKEN_B" />
  <CARDNAME text="MANATOKEN" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[MANATOKEN]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[MANATOKEN]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[MANATOKEN]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[MANATOKEN]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[MANATOKEN]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[MANATOKEN]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="888801" />
  <ARTID value="88888888" />
  <ARTIST name="John Avon" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="" />
  <TYPE metaname="" />
  <EXPANSION value="DPG" />
  <RARITY metaname="L" />
  <MANA_ABILITY>
    <COST type="TapSelf" />
    <PRODUCES amount="{B}" />
  </MANA_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    local filter = Object():GetFilter()
    filter:Clear()
    filter:SetConvertedCostMax( 25 )
    Object():Protection()
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY filter_zone="ZONE_IN_PLAY">
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
      Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Characteristic_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_SHROUD, 1 )
      Object():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Characteristic_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE, 1 )
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY internal="1">
    <TRIGGER value="END_OF_STEP">
    return Object():Tapped() == 0
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
       Object():Tap()
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <TOKEN />
    <AI_BASE_SCORE score="300" zone="in_play" />
</CARD_V2>
codeALPHA

Postby BlindWillow » 14 Aug 2012, 16:47

As far as the artwork goes, Doom Blade is in the base Exalted deck and Go for the Throat is in the unreleased Golgari deck. Kevlahnota has Reanimate coded for the Community DLC MOD. I've attached a zip file with those cards and artwork. I still don't know why Dark Ritual isn't working for you. I'll test your deck out a little later and see if I can figure it out.
Attachments
rats_stuff.zip
(309.07 KiB) Downloaded 397 times
BlindWillow

Postby BlindWillow » 14 Aug 2012, 17:04

Okay. I tested it and...Dark Ritual works for me. My only guess is that you haven't selected "Hold Priority" in the Advanced Settings menu. If you don't do that, the game won't know you have the mana available from Dark Ritual and think you can't play anything, thus skipping your main phases.

If that's not it, then I'm stumped, because I just cast Relentless Rats first turn with Dark Ritual.
BlindWillow

Postby anubis » 22 Aug 2012, 11:23

Hi,alexandreonly~Thanks for your great work. :)

but somehow I can't open the download page of 2shared, :(

can you upload your mod to another online storage such as zippyshare.com? :wink:
anubis

Postby shatteredhalo » 03 May 2013, 20:05

Marrow-Gnawer's first ability does not seem to be working correctly: "Rat creatures have fear." Even when I have Marrow-Gnawer out, my rats are being blocked by things like birds of paradise and blue illusion tokens.

Edit: Also Reanimate is giving me there error "not enough targets" even though there are creatures in both my graveyard and the opponents.

Thanks!
shatteredhalo

Return to 2013