It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 01:38

Text Size

[18-11-2012] Skullblakka's Decks 14.1

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

[18-11-2012] Skullblakka's Decks 14.1

Postby skullblakka » 12 Oct 2012, 23:56

Hi dudes!

DECK LIST :

Ignatus : {B} / {U} Deck using a combot with Megrim, Anvil of Bogardan, Bloodchief Ascension and some spells drops card from the library to the graveyard
tips : put counters on Bloodchief Ascension mostly with Hideous End and Megrim, when you got 3 counters use Tome Scour or Mind Sculpt for a fast win
Power of Kaldra : {W} Deck based on Shield of Kaldra, Helm of Kaldra and Sword of Kaldra, and using some tricks to put them fast
Myr Army : {W} / {U} Make lot of 1/1 myr tokens with Myr Turbine and Myr Battlesphere then buff them with Myr Matrix Myr Galvanizer or Tempered Steel (there is no combo with unlimited mana pool / unlimited tokens, just a funny deck)
Fed by Graves : {G} / {U} / {B} Self mill your deck then put Boneyard Wurm, Lhurgoyf and Splinterfright on the battlefield (don't hesitate to self suicid your own Thornweald Archer on the opponent creatures with help of Ulvenwald Tracker or Prey Upon)
Growing Up : {G} / {B} summon creatures can generates +1/+1 counters like Predator Ooze, Primordial Hydra or Lumberknot also with the help of Corpsejack Menace.
The Mimic : {U} / {W} / {B} This deck will be as much power full as the opponent will be. That's a copy deck... copy the opponent creatures or artifacts with mostly Phyrexian Metamorph, copy your own artifacts with Prototype Portal and make the choosen permanent becomes an artifact with Liquimetal Coating. That isn't an easy deck to play but funny
Unblockable Vampires : {R} / {U} All is in the deck name. Use the power of the red vampires without the opponent can be able to block them
Wall of Life : {W} / {U} / {G} Use your wall of defending creatures to protect yourself until you have 40 life and just win the game with the Felidar Sovereign
Wall of Fire : {R} / {U} / {G} Use defender creatures and hit your opponent with Vent Sentinel as much as you got defender creatures or with Devils Play (for the last Overgrown Battlement will give you lot of mana)
Rakdos Wither : {B} / {R} Deck based on the wither with some red creatures can easily put some -1/-1 counters or have first strike
Call to Arms : {W} / {G} / {B} Deck mostly composed by RTR cards and using the populate ability
Minds Burn : {U} / {R} My variant of the Izzet deck updated with some RTR cards and infinite instants with Isochron Scepter and also creatures has trigger from instants as Guttersnipe or Talrand Sky Summoner
Zealot Fury : {W} / {G} / {U} Deck using the double strike and exalt combo Rafiq Of The Many and Sublime Archangel are just awesome
Open Graves : {G} / {B} Use lot of Deathtouch creatures and give them Regenerate with Wrap in Vigor, Trollhide or Regeneration. Mikaeus can also give them Undying.
Destruction to the Source : {G} A mono green land destruction deck, use spells like Ice Storm or Mwonvuli Acid-Moss and creatures like Argothian Wurm or Deus of Calamity to destroy your opponents lands. This deck realy powerfull in 1vs1(maybe too much for fun) but i wanted to show this way to win a game to the new MTG Players. Try it with more than 1 opponent if you think it is too easy.
Divine Hopes : {G} / {W} A green deck using creatures has triggered abilities whenever a creature enters the battlefield (Armada Wurm, Trostani, Selesnya's Voice, Primeval Titan...), with on their side Roaring Primados and Restauration Angel. this deck also contain the awesomes Avacyn, Angel of Hope and Angel of Serenity and some cards to make it faster like Avacyn's Pilgrim, Llanowar Elves or even Natural Order
Heatwave : {R} A fast red deck, you have to put Nova Chaser into play as fast as you can with help of Incandescent Soulstoke, Brighthearth Banneret or Flamekin Harbinger. Then use it power as best as you can with Assault Strobe, Rush of Blood or even Fling
Martial Law : {W} / {U} A control deck using the new RTR Detain skill with Lyev Skyknight, Inaction Injunction or Martial Law, and some spells puts the opponent creatures on the top of his library like Azorius Charm, Excommunicate or Time Ebb.

You will need mods from both Thefiremind, RiiakShiNal, Blindwillow and Kevlahnota

I have somes decks in mind they will come soon
Feel free to give me feed back/report bugs

HISTORY :

Update 10/24/12 5.0: new Deck Growing Up
Update 10/27/12 6.0 new Deck The Mimic, fixed bug prevents to have the correct number of swamps and swaped Dreg Mangler for Sluiceway Scorpion (i mooved it in unlocks)
Update 10/29/12 7.0 : New deck Unblockable Vampires
Update 11/03/12 8.0 : 2 New wall Decks and the implementation of multilands that means several changes in all decks but Power of kaldra
Update 11/7/12 9.0 : New decks Rakdos Wither and Call to Arms, add of the CorpseJack Menace illustration for thooses wasn't able to see it
Update 11/7/12 9.1 : incorporation of some missing illustrations ( thanks to alejandrohiraldo)
Update 11/9/12 9.2 : fixed bug Druid's Deliverance will no longer prevent all damage would be dealt instead of combat damage dealt to you (thanks to spropel0 repoted bug) and you will now be able to cast it even if you have no token into play.
Update 11/11/12 : 2 new Decks Minds Burn and Zealot Fury, also improvement of the AI with multilands, it will now be able to use them to cast instants during your turn.
Update 11/13/12 : 28 new unlockable cards for the deck Zealot Fury and an updated Thefiremind's Unlock file
Update 11/17/12 : New deck Open Graves and new Multilands in all decks like Woodland Cemetery or Overgrown Tomb
Update 11/25/12 : New Deck Destruction to the Source and Screeching Skaab will now correctly mills 2 cards instead of 4
Update 12/01/12 : New deck Divine Hopes, new code for all multilands (it will now tap itself like basic lands. When you will cast a dual land, the card will now choose the most needed mana color until you change it using the activated ability), all subtypes from creatures has more than one will now appear properly, the Ignatus deck's unlock will works properly.
Update 12/11/12 : 2 New decks Martial Law and Heatwave.
Update 18/11/12 : fix a bug for Flamekin Harbinger

DOWNLOADS :

Deck_362801_ST.rar

Thefiremind's updated unlock file for every single mods (make sure you are using only this one for not having conflicts)
Deck_9999_Unlocks2.rar Update 10.1 (11/13/12)
Kev's file without APPID_linking.txt (for thoose have troubles with unlocks)
http://www63.zippyshare.com/v/45942851/file.html

Thanks to Thefiremind, Riiak and Blindwillow helped me to make few cards
Last edited by skullblakka on 18 Dec 2012, 20:42, edited 35 times in total.
apology my so bad english speaking :)
skullblakka

Re: Skullblakka's Decks

Postby elminster63500 » 13 Oct 2012, 06:42

Thanks for this great deck, my friend! Et grand merci à toi ! Au moins,je ne me sentirai pas seul
elminster63500

Postby SkinnyGoblin » 13 Oct 2012, 06:55

Was having my doubts, then I played Bloodchief Ascension, and Mind sculpt.. WOW..

6 cards milled + 12 life lost = u gain 12 life!!

A bit overpowered, but still fun!
SkinnyGoblin

Postby skullblakka » 13 Oct 2012, 08:57

SkinnyGoblin wrote:A bit overpowered, but still fun!
i balanced this power with less than 20% creatures, that can make this deck a little fragile in early games

elminster63500 wrote:Thanks for this great deck, my friend! Et grand merci à toi ! Au moins,je ne me sentirai pas seul
merci! content de voir qu'il plait
skullblakka

Postby propel0 » 13 Oct 2012, 16:50

nice deck, like the combos...any reason no Islands show up though? thought the AI would fill Islands, considering there are 20 blue cards
propel0

Postby skullblakka » 13 Oct 2012, 22:44

any reason no Islands show up though? thought the AI would fill Islands, considering there are 20 blue cards
1. each blue card needs only 1 blue mana but some black cards needs 2 or 3 swamps like Underworld Dreams
2. Underworld Dreams is one of the first cards to play to trigger counters on Bloodchief Ascension and it is expensive in black mana

but you are right i checked it this afternoon and i think swap 3 swamps for islands should be great
ill update this when ill post the next deck i am building and i will also balance the core deck for thoose have troubles with unlocks (i know there are)
skullblakka

Re: [10-14-2012] Skullblakka's Decks

Postby tehlonewolf » 17 Oct 2012, 23:57

Sorry to bother you, but could you make a version of this with the unlocked cards already unlocked?
My unlock progress does not save between game sessions and I find it annoying that I have to unlock the cards every time I open MtG DotP 2013.
tehlonewolf

Re: [10-14-2012] Skullblakka's Decks

Postby skullblakka » 18 Oct 2012, 19:48

unlock file added, make sure you are using only this wad with an APPID_LINKING.txt or you will not have each decks unlocked
skullblakka

Re: [10-18-2012] Skullblakka's Decks 4.1

Postby tehlonewolf » 21 Oct 2012, 02:38

I have the most updated version of this as well as thefiremind's unlock file, but the deck still isn't fully unlocked. Also, I the only APPID_LINKING.txt file that I could find is on Riiak Shi Nal's mod, but it actually caused more problems, so I uninstalled it. What can I do in order to fully unlock the Ignatus deck?
tehlonewolf

Postby skullblakka » 21 Oct 2012, 19:35

tehlonewolf wrote:I have the most updated version of this as well as thefiremind's unlock file, but the deck still isn't fully unlocked. Also, I the only APPID_LINKING.txt file that I could find is on Riiak Shi Nal's mod, but it actually caused more problems, so I uninstalled it. What can I do in order to fully unlock the Ignatus deck?
what do you mean by not fully unlocked? no one card is unlocked or only few ones?
remove only the APPID_linking.txt file, if you remove the full mod some cards will not appears (that can explain why you can't see them all if here is your problem)

if you don't already know the DATA_DLC_0999.WAD from kevlahnota got an APPID_linking.txt file
remove this file with the gibbed tools i uploaded then delete this file
it is located at DATA_DCL_0999/DATA_DECKS/DATA_DLC_0999/DATA_PC/CONFIGS

when you done it put my unlock file and all could be good or you did something wrong

i remember you that you need both mods from Thefiremind, RiiakShiNal, Blindwillow and kevlahnota, if you don't get them all cards will not appears
Attachments
Gibbed tools.rar
A tool for unpack wads
(143.62 KiB) Downloaded 570 times
skullblakka

Postby tehlonewolf » 21 Oct 2012, 20:44

skullblakka wrote:
tehlonewolf wrote:I have the most updated version of this as well as thefiremind's unlock file, but the deck still isn't fully unlocked. Also, I the only APPID_LINKING.txt file that I could find is on Riiak Shi Nal's mod, but it actually caused more problems, so I uninstalled it. What can I do in order to fully unlock the Ignatus deck?
what do you mean by not fully unlocked? no one card is unlocked or only few ones?
remove only the APPID_linking.txt file, if you remove the full mod some cards will not appears (that can explain why you can't see them all if here is your problem)

if you don't already know the DATA_DLC_0999.WAD from kevlahnota got an APPID_linking.txt file
remove this file with the gibbed tools i uploaded then delete this file
it is located at DATA_DCL_0999/DATA_DECKS/DATA_DLC_0999/DATA_PC/CONFIGS

when you done it put my unlock file and all could be good or you did something wrong

i remember you that you need both mods from Thefiremind, RiiakShiNal, Blindwillow and kevlahnota, if you don't get them all cards will not appears
Thank you! I didn't know kevlahnota's mod had an APPID_linking.txt. After I deleted it, the problem was solved. Also, I'm sorry if I wasn't being very detailed before. I meant that none of the cards were unlocked when my game started.
tehlonewolf

Postby Drakno » 22 Oct 2012, 03:04

the blue/black deck needs some more consistent dmg, Ankh of Mishra is a great way to quickly stack up these quest counters.
Drakno

Postby skullblakka » 22 Oct 2012, 14:47

Drakno wrote:the blue/black deck needs some more consistent dmg, Ankh of Mishra is a great way to quickly stack up these quest counters.
great idea that will be coded/implemented soon
skullblakka

Postby Drakno » 22 Oct 2012, 16:56

I just noticed that the decks are missing cards, I am starting the game with a library of 40ish cards, do I need to download some other file that contains cards I am missing?
Drakno

Postby skullblakka » 22 Oct 2012, 18:44

skullblakka

Next

Return to 2013