It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:24

Text Size

Community Wad Decks

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad Decks

Postby migookman » 08 Jul 2015, 12:51

Hi Xander, to set the .ini in Create from Decklist, where can I find/make the file CoreCards?
migookman

Postby Xander9009 » 08 Jul 2015, 16:35

Kithkin wrote:I will fix my four decks.

I guess, your new tool is a bit too complicated for me, so I'd rather stick to the Deck Builder.
Ok, the four that were missing their decklists are:
147021 Unflinching Assault
147023 Grave Advantage
147024 Stampeding Hordes
147037 Enlightened Mastery

For the tool, if you have no interest in using it, then ok. Otherwise, I'll be making a short video for how it works (all it does is make a list that the deck builder will read so it starts with all of the cards in the list rather than having to search out each one). It's a lot simpler than it seems. I actually already made one video for it, but it didn't turn out very well (it's outside my comfort zone, so I stammered a bit and obviously wasn't used to it...).

(Assuming it goes well at all, I may end up making a short instructional videos for the various other tools in the CW.)

EDIT: Not the best, but it gets the idea across. https://youtu.be/2bw_PQ7nbZQ
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Xander9009 » 08 Jul 2015, 20:01

migookman wrote:Hi Xander, to set the .ini in Create from Decklist, where can I find/make the file CoreCards?
It's the Core Cards.7z file in the public tools folder.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby migookman » 08 Jul 2015, 22:09

Working like a charm. I only need to add cards from the game (D14,E14,etc.). Great time saver!
migookman

Postby Xander9009 » 08 Jul 2015, 22:58

migookman wrote:Working like a charm. I only need to add cards from the game (D14,E14,etc.). Great time saver!
Did it not correctly do those ones? Darn. It should have.

EDIT: I just tested remaking Firewave and it worked as it was meant to, adding the core game's cards. Are you sure the path to the Core Cards folder is correct? Or did you not extract it? Maybe because it's a 7z instead of a zip? I could reupload it as a zip file if that's the problem. (You can check if the path is right by copying it from the ini and pasting it into windows explorer and pressing enter. If it opens the folder with all of the cards, it's right. If it opens a folder with a subfolder containing the cards, it's wrong.)
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby migookman » 08 Jul 2015, 23:57

I didn't extract it. I'll do that and test it when I get home from work today.
migookman

Postby Chakan » 09 Jul 2015, 17:07

I decided to check out these decks, so I'm currently downloading them in bulk with a program called Jdownloader. I didn't know of any other way to download them all at once without painstakingly downloading them all individually, and that would've took hours. :P

Update: All of them finished downloading, but the game crashes on startup. Guess I'll try to weed out which one is causing the error. Err, just noticed that there's over 200 decks. :D That may be the problem with the crash.
Chakan

Postby Xander9009 » 09 Jul 2015, 19:54

Chakan wrote:I decided to check out these decks, so I'm currently downloading them in bulk with a program called Jdownloader. I didn't know of any other way to download them all at once without painstakingly downloading them all individually, and that would've took hours. :P

Update: All of them finished downloading, but the game crashes on startup. Guess I'll try to weed out which one is causing the error. Err, just noticed that there's over 200 decks. :D That may be the problem with the crash.
It was Voltron Retethered. It was referencing Wild Growth with ID 185, which doesn't exist anymore. It's now corrected to 11573.

Your post also prompted me to add a new feature to the tool which monitors new decks and moves them to the correct folder. Now, when it does so, it'll also repack a set of 7-zip files. There is one 7z file for each content pack enabler containing that enabler and all decks associated with it. This means each modder's decks can be obtained with a single download. (It'll still take a few downloads, but only 16, compared to 387.) And for ALL decks and enablers, there's a CW Decks.7z file containing everything.

If two enablers' IDs overlap, there may be extra decks in one or the other's file. For instance, there is a content pack enabler with ID 1000. If there was also one for 100, then the 1000 decks would be recognized as belonging to the 100 pack as well and would be included. These are available as of now.

EDIT: I just fixed all of the TFM's decks. They were packed in an unorthodox way that the CW Deck Converter didn't understand. It got the decks, but the pictures and names were packed separately. They're all included, now.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby cenarius » 17 Jul 2015, 10:01

Hi there.

I'm ready to post all my decks but i need to ask, can i post them in here or do i need to make a separated thread? all my decks uses the Community Wad, but the thing is that they also use a lot of cards i made myself and with the help of other people (proper credit added to each card of course). So basically you need the CW but also you can't play them just with the CW, you also need my wad.

Let me know ;)
cenarius

Postby Kithkin » 17 Jul 2015, 13:10

cenarius wrote:Hi there.

I'm ready to post all my decks but i need to ask, can i post them in here or do i need to make a separated thread? all my decks uses the Community Wad, but the thing is that they also use a lot of cards i made myself and with the help of other people (proper credit added to each card of course). So basically you need the CW but also you can't play them just with the CW, you also need my wad.

Let me know ;)
I wouldn't mind installing one additional WAD to check out your decks.
Kithkin

Postby cenarius » 17 Jul 2015, 13:21

Kithkin wrote:I wouldn't mind installing one additional WAD to check out your decks.
Yeah, i think the same, that's why i'm asking in here, but don't know if i can post them here.

I think i'm going to do my thread apart and then put the links in here, i guess that's the best.
cenarius

Postby Xander9009 » 17 Jul 2015, 13:52

If they don't require only the CW, then this isn't really the thread for them. The entire purpose of this thread, as the name implies, is decks for the CW. Your own thread would be the best place for them. Having said that, I certainly don't actually care, but if you do post them or links to them, please make sure you clearly state in that post that they require more than the CW. And they cannot go in the CW decks folder on GD. Too many people simply download all of the decks from that folder and expect them to work.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby cenarius » 17 Jul 2015, 16:26

Xander9009 wrote:If they don't require only the CW, then this isn't really the thread for them. The entire purpose of this thread, as the name implies, is decks for the CW. Your own thread would be the best place for them. Having said that, I certainly don't actually care, but if you do post them or links to them, please make sure you clearly state in that post that they require more than the CW. And they cannot go in the CW decks folder on GD. Too many people simply download all of the decks from that folder and expect them to work.
Ok then, no problem, in here i'll post the decks that only requires the CW.

It's all clear now, thanks ;)
cenarius

Postby cenarius » 18 Jul 2015, 14:19

Ok then.

Here you have my CW-Friendly decks, they just use cards from the CW plus cards from the game (DATA_DECKS_D14.WAD and DATA_DECKS_E14.WAD)

Enabler: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oDza ... sp=sharing

Here you go:

Classic Stompy | Open
4 Albino Troll
2 Creeping Mold
4 Elvish Archers
4 Elvish Lyrist
4 Giant Growth
4 Llanowar Elves
2 Overrun
4 Pouncing Jaguar
4 Rancor
4 River Boa
2 Symbiosis
2 Uktabi Orangutan

Lands:
3 Gaea's Cradle
4 Treetop Village
13 Forest

Classic Stompy: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oDza ... sp=sharing

Classic Ponza | Open
3 Arc Lightning
4 Avalanche Riders
2 Earthquake
3 Fire Diamond
2 Flowstone Overseer
1 Latulla, Keldon Overseer
3 Lay Waste
4 Pillage
4 Shock
4 Stone Rain
2 Tectonic Break
3 Thran Dynamo

Lands:
3 Dust Bowl
3 Ghitu Encampment
4 Rishadan Port
15 Mountain

Classic Ponza: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oDza ... sp=sharing

Merfolk Opposition | Open
4 Counterspell
4 Gush
4 Lord of Atlantis
4 Merfolk Looter
4 Merfolk of the Pearl Trident
4 Opposition
2 Saprazzan Heir
4 Static Orb
4 Thwart
4 Vodalian Merchant
2 Waterfront Bouncer

Lands:
20 Island

Merfolk Opposition: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oDza ... sp=sharing

Mercenaries | Open
2 Alley Grifters
2 Bad Moon
2 Cateran Enforcer
2 Cateran Kidnappers
1 Cateran Slaver
2 Cateran Summons
4 Dark Ritual
4 Disfigure
1 Extinction
4 Hideous End
2 Junktroller
3 Misshapen Fiend
3 Rathi Assassin
3 Rathi Intimidator
2 Silent Assassin

Lands:
23 Swamp

mercenaries (the weakest deck unfortunately): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oDza ... sp=sharing

Rebels | Open
2 Cho-Manno, Revolutionary
2 Cho-Manno's Blessing
1 Crackdown
3 Crusade
3 Defiant Falcon
3 Defiant Vanguard
1 Enlightened Tutor
1 Entangler
2 Lin Sivvi, Defiant Hero
1 Mageta the Lion
4 Parallax Wave
4 Ramosian Sergeant
2 Reverent Mantra
3 Seal of Cleansing
4 Swords to Plowshares

Lands:
22 Plains

Rebels (aka "Lin sivvi's never-ending orgy"): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-oDza ... sp=sharing

More will come in the future. Hope you like them.

See you guys.
cenarius

Postby Xander9009 » 27 Aug 2015, 22:48

Corrected Data_Decks_131408_LIFES_BLESSING. It was using an Attended Knight that needed renamed.
Xander9009
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to 2014