It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 08:11

Text Size

Community Wad

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Community Wad

Postby Xander9009 » 04 Oct 2015, 01:18

Oh. I remember seeing the Pyrokinesis bug. I just didn't remember the other for some reason.

As for why manifest isn't working for you guys but it's working for me, I'm not sure. I'll look into it, but since we're apparently using the same files, I'm not sure what would be going on...

As for version 412 crashing the game, what happens when you open the deck builder? It'll tell you if a deck is missing a card, and I suspect that's the reason. The card is likely to be Negate.

EDIT: Pyrokinesis should be fixed. It just had "for i=0,2 do" instead of "for i=0,3 do".
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 04 Oct 2015, 01:59

Another thing I noticed is with Gideon, Battle Forged. The ability where a creature attacks Gideon next turn if able doesn't work.
Chakan

Postby fallenangle » 04 Oct 2015, 02:32

Gideon, Battle-Forged will probably require a change to the PW Manager so that the function that works for Gideon Jura includes his card name as well. It may need more modification than that, though. I'm not sure.
fallenangle

Postby Xander9009 » 04 Oct 2015, 04:29

I've looked at the code and I agree. I can't see anything else involved with the ability outside of the planeswalker's code itself. Done. Hopefully it'll work now.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby zhupiter » 04 Oct 2015, 07:21

Xander9009 wrote:As for version 412 crashing the game, what happens when you open the deck builder? It'll tell you if a deck is missing a card, and I suspect that's the reason. The card is likely to be Negate.
Oh,sorry,it's my fault.I saw Negate 's art were wrong and when I changing the art,I found its multiverse ID was also wrong.So I corrected its multiverse ID and filename then mentioned at my previous post.I have thought its safe to change it because I had seen there were several times a card's filename was changed then the deck corrected.I apologize and I won't do this again.
zhupiter

Postby Xander9009 » 04 Oct 2015, 07:36

zhupiter wrote:
Xander9009 wrote:As for version 412 crashing the game, what happens when you open the deck builder? It'll tell you if a deck is missing a card, and I suspect that's the reason. The card is likely to be Negate.
Oh,sorry,it's my fault.I saw Negate 's art were wrong and when I changing the art,I found its multiverse ID was also wrong.So I corrected its multiverse ID and filename then mentioned at my previous post.I have thought its safe to change it because I had seen there were several times a card's filename was changed then the deck corrected.I apologize and I won't do this again.
I should have said something to point out that: you did the right thing. If I'd noticed it, I would have changed it, too, so thank you. Some people will have problems with it until they switch tot he new card name. However, in the end, it'll be okay. I haven't fixed all of the decks in the CW Decks folder, yet, but I have fixed the two of mine that were affected.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby nivmizzet1 » 05 Oct 2015, 06:32

Eye of Ugin isn't lowering the casting cost of colourless eldrazi (tested with ulamog, emrakul, and kozilek). Looking at the code for both the Eldrazi and the eye, I can't see what's wrong.

EDIT: Also, Bloom Tender doesn't work -- it only adds one mana, even if there are two permanents of different colour. Looking at the code I can see why, but I don't know how to get it to work. I know the logic of what needs to be done, I just don't know how to code it (if it's even possible). I tried making a string of if/and/then/else using every possible combination (actually only for the combinations relevant to the deck I was using, just while I was testing it) but that didn't work.
example of two different combinations: all colours, and no black
Code: Select all
         local filter = ClearFilter()
         filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
         filter:Add(FE_IS_PERMANENT, true)
         filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_WHITE )
         local count = filter:CountStopAt( 1 )
         if count == 1 and
            filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_RED )
            if count == 1 and
               filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_BLUE )
               if count == 1 and
                  filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_GREEN )
                  if count == 1 and
                     filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_BLACK )
                     if count == 1 then
                        RSN_Produce( "{W}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{R}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{U}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{G}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{B}", 1 )
                     else
         filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_WHITE )
         if count == 1 and
            filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_RED )
            if count == 1 and
               filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_BLUE )
               if count == 1 and
                  filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_GREEN )
                  if count == 1 and
                     filter:Add( FE_COLOUR, OP_IS, COLOUR_BLACK )
                     if count == 0 then
                        RSN_Produce( "{W}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{R}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{U}", 1 )
                        RSN_Produce( "{G}", 1 )
                     else
EDIT: Also, I know Assault Formation is an approximated card, but is there any way to code it that doesn't remove p/t boost effects, e.g. buffing from Kessig Wolf Run? -- nevermind, my bad. Total brain fade. The other two cards definitely have problems though
Last edited by nivmizzet1 on 07 Oct 2015, 02:07, edited 2 times in total.
nivmizzet1

Postby Chakan » 06 Oct 2015, 16:17

Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger only exiles one of the chosen cards.
Chakan

Postby Xander9009 » 06 Oct 2015, 16:20

Chakan wrote:Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger only exiles one of the chosen cards.
Dumb mistake on my part. I made targets 1 and two both refer to the pointer for 1. Fixed.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 06 Oct 2015, 16:28

Also, the exiling part doesn't work. Here's working code for that part.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="2">
  <FILENAME text="ULAMOG_THE_CEASELESS_HUNGER_44124906" />
  <CARDNAME text="ULAMOG_THE_CEASELESS_HUNGER" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="44124906" />
  <ARTID value="MB44124906" />
  <ARTIST name="Michael Komarck" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{10}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[A force as voracious as time itself.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Eldrazi" />
  <EXPANSION value="BFZ" />
  <RARITY metaname="M" />
  <POWER value="10" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="10" />
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY active_zone="ZONE_ANY">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[When you cast Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger, exile two target permanents.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <SFX text="TARGET_BLUNT_PLAY" />
      <TRIGGER value="SPELL_PLAYED" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_PERMANENT_TO_EXILE" definition="0" compartment="0" count="2" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
            filter:Add( FE_IS_PERMANENT, true )
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         for i = 0,(2-1) do
            local target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(i)
            if target_card ~= nil  then
               target_card:Exile()
            end
         end
      </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      <AUTO_SKIP>
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
    if target ~= nil then
       return false
    else
       return true
    end
    </AUTO_SKIP>
      <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <STATIC_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Indestructible]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Indestructible]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Indestructible.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Unzerstörbar]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Indistruttibile]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[破壊不能]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[무적]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Неразрушимость]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Indestrutível]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <INTRINSIC characteristic="CHARACTERISTIC_INDESTRUCTIBLE" />
   </STATIC_ABILITY>
   <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Whenever Ulamog attacks, defending player exiles the top twenty cards of his or her library.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TRIGGER value="ATTACKING" simple_qualifier="self" />
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local oDefending = TriggerPlayer()
         if oDefending  ~= nil then
            for i=0,19 do
               local card = oDefending:Library_GetTop()
               if card ~= nil then
                  card:Exile()
               end
            end
         end
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
</CARD_V2>
Chakan

Postby Xander9009 » 06 Oct 2015, 16:59

Thanks, but the problem was easily spotted. Variable was named "Player", but was later referred to as "secondaryPlayer".
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Chakan » 06 Oct 2015, 19:23

Well, you did the code anyway. :D

Void Winnower isn't working I don't think. The computer was able to cast Geth, Lord of the Vault. It wasn't able to block though. (Or the cpu gave up because I had it by the balls anyway. :D)
Chakan

Postby CalT2410 » 06 Oct 2015, 22:09

Things I've noticed thus far about BFZ:

Horribly Awry counters any spell below 4 mana.
BFZ Duals require 3 basic lands to be on the field.
Transgress the Mind exiles any card in the opponent's hand.
CalT2410

Postby Chakan » 06 Oct 2015, 22:30

CalT2410 wrote:Things I've noticed thus far about BFZ:

Horribly Awry counters any spell below 4 mana.
BFZ Duals require 3 basic lands to be on the field.
Transgress the Mind exiles any card in the opponent's hand.
I did Horribly Awry so that blame goes on me. This code should fix it up.

<SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Counter target creature spell with converted mana cost 4 or less. If that spell is countered this way, exile it instead of putting it into its owner’s graveyard.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Contrecarrez un sort de créature ciblé avec un coût converti de mana inférieur ou égal à 4. Si ce sort est contrecarré de cette manière, exilez-le à la place de le mettre dans le cimetière de son propriétaire.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Contrarresta el hechizo de criatura objetivo con coste de maná convertido de 4 o menos. Si ese hechizo es contrarrestado de esta manera, exílialo en vez de ponerlo en el cementerio de su propietario.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Neutralisiere einen Kreaturenzauber deiner Wahl mit umgewandelten Manakosten von 4 oder weniger. Falls der Zauberspruch auf diese Weise neutralisiert wird, schicke ihn ins Exil, anstatt ihn auf den Friedhof seines Besitzers zu legen.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Neutralizza una magia creatura bersaglio con costo di mana convertito pari o inferiore a 4. Se quella magia è neutralizzata in questo modo, esiliala invece di metterla nel cimitero del suo proprietario.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[点数で見たマナ・コストが4以下のクリーチャー・呪文1つを対象とし、それを打ち消す。その呪文がこれにより打ち消されたなら、それをオーナーの墓地に置く代わりに追放する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[전환마나비용이 4 이하인 생물 주문을 목표로 정한다. 그 생물 주문을 무효화한다. 이렇게 그 주문이 무효화되면 그 카드를 소유자의 무덤에 넣는 대신 추방한다.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Отмените целевое заклинание существа с конвертированной мана-стоимостью не более 4. Если то заклинание отменяется таким образом, изгоните его вместо того, чтобы положить его на кладбище его владельца.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Anule a mágica de criatura alvo com custo de mana convertido igual ou inferior a 4. Se aquela mágica for anulada dessa maneira, exile-a em vez de colocá-la no cemitério de seu dono.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-CN"><![CDATA[反击目标总法术力费用等于或小于4的生物咒语。如果以此法反击该咒语,则改为将它放逐,而非置入其拥有者的坟墓场。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="zh-HK"><![CDATA[反擊目標總魔法力費用等於或小於4的生物咒語。如果以此法反擊該咒語,則改為將它放逐,而非置入其擁有者的墳墓場。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <SFX text="TARGET_BLUNT_PLAY" />
      <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_SPELL_TO_COUNTER" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
      <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_STACK )
         filter:Add( FE_CMC, OP_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL_TO, 4 )
         filter:Add (FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
      </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
         local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
         if target ~= nil then
            target:CounterSpell((ZONE_EXILE))
         end
      <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
   </SPELL_ABILITY>
Chakan

Postby fallenangle » 06 Oct 2015, 22:41

Sire of Stagnation needs active_zone=ZONE_ANY on his Devoid code to make him like the other Devoid cards that grant Devoid in all zones.
fallenangle

PreviousNext

Return to 2014