Re: Formal Request Thread

Postby MC Brodie » 12 Sep 2013, 15:27

No way, sumo codes just like me :lol:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Song of the Day: 46 and 2 (cover)
MC Brodie

Postby thefiremind » 12 Sep 2013, 15:35

sumomole wrote:I know, I just want to know what a special condition that will cause this bug, if there's only one Master Biomancer on the battlefield, then Clone enter the battlefield and copy it, Clone will has two counters, not four, that looks all right. I am using the following code.
| Open
Code: Select all
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY replacement_effect="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Each other creature you control enters the battlefield with a number of additional +1/+1 counters on it equal to Master Biomancer’s power and as a Mutant in addition to its other types.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_TRANSITION" simple_qualifier="objectyoucontrol" to_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" from_zone="ZONE_ANY">
    return TriggerObject() ~= EffectSource() and TriggerObject():GetCardType():Test( CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
    </TRIGGER>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
      local number = EffectSourceLKI():GetCurrentCharacteristics():Power_Get()
       TriggerObject():AddCounters( MTG():PlusOnePlusOneCounters(), number )
       EffectDC():Protect_CardPtr( COMPARTMENT_ID_PARAM_TRIGGER_OBJECT )
    end
    </RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="4">
    if TriggerObject() ~= nil then
       local characteristics = TriggerObject():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       local subtype = characteristics:SubType_GetWritable()
       subtype:Add( CREATURE_TYPE_MUTANT)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <DURATION>
    return (TriggerObject() == nil)
    </DURATION>
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
In my tests I was copying some other creature (not Master Biomancer) with Clone, and 1 Master Biomancer was giving 4 counters. I don't know, maybe the last update changed something about this...

MC Brodie wrote:No way, sumo codes just like me :lol:
And me. :lol: There's no reason to reinvent existing working code: copy-paste is still the best option for everyone. :mrgreen:
< Former DotP 2012/2013/2014 modder >
Currently busy with life...
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby drleg3nd » 12 Sep 2013, 15:38

thx sumo,when ya put it like that I guess I could've done this myself lol
drleg3nd

Postby OkuuReiuji » 12 Sep 2013, 21:34

Hello guys.
I've started to code Clear the Land for my Maze's End Deck, and Honden of Night's Reach, but I've got problems with "All players" part for the 1st card, and the discard number for the 2nd...

Can anyone help or will make the cards?

Thanks in advance :)
OkuuReiuji

Postby MC Brodie » 13 Sep 2013, 00:06

Below is what I came up with for the Clear the Land. It reveals all of the cards at the same time (i.e., in a 4 player game it will reveal 20 cards during the reveal step). I don't know how to get to only reveal one player at a time. Maybe multiple resolution time actions? That was the first time I tried a repeating resolution time action. I think that's the right way to do it since they should be put onto the battlefield at the same time.

Clear the Land | Open
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<CARD_V2 ExportVersion="1">
  <FILENAME text="CLEAR_THE_LAND_867019873" />
  <CARDNAME text="CLEAR_THE_LAND" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Clear the Land]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="867019873" />
  <ARTID value="867019873" />
  <ARTIST name="Bradley Williams" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{2}{G}" />
  <TYPE metaname="Sorcery" />
  <EXPANSION value="MM" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <SPELL_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Ogni giocatore rivela le prime 5 carte del suo grimorio, mette sul campo di battaglia TAPpate tutte le carte terra rivelate in questo modo ed esilia le altre.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Each player reveals the top five cards of his or her library, puts all land cards revealed this way onto the battlefield tapped, and exiles the rest.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION  repeating="1">
      local n = MTG():GetActionRepCount()
      local num_players = MTG():GetNumberOfPlayers()
      if n &lt; num_players then
         local player = MTG():GetNthPlayer(n)
         if player ~= nil then      
            local card_array = {}
            for i=0,4 do
               card_array[i] = player:Library_GetNth(i)
               card_array[i]:Reveal()
            end
            for i=0,4 do
               local card = card_array[i]
               if card ~= nil then
                  if card:GetCardType():Test(CARD_TYPE_LAND) then
                     card:PutOntoBattlefieldTapped( player )
                  else
                     card:Exile()
                  end
               end
            end
         end
         return true
      end
      return false
  </SPELL_ABILITY>
</CARD_V2>
And here is Honden of Night's Reach:

Honden of Night's Reach | Open
  <FILENAME text="HONDEN_OF_NIGHTS_REACH_867079098" />
  <CARDNAME text="HONDEN_OF_NIGHTS_REACH" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Honden of Night’s Reach]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Honden des Confins de la nuit]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Honden del alcance nocturno]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Honden des Griffs der Nacht]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Honden dei Confini della Notte]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[夜陰の本殿]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Honden of Night’s Reach]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Honden of Night’s Reach]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Honden do Alcance Noturno]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="867079098" />
  <ARTID value="867079098" />
  <ARTIST name="Jim Nelson" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{3}{B}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[To the sorrow of all, its dark reach grasped and crushed those who guarded its silent vigil.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[À la grande tristesse de tous, ses ténèbres écrasèrent ceux qui le veillaient jusqu’au lever du jour.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Lamentablemente para todos, su oscuro alcance llegó hasta los que antes guardaban su vigilia silenciosa.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Zum Kummer aller ergriff und zerdrückte sein dunkler Zugriff diejenigen, die seine stille Nachtwache schützten.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Per la disperazione di tutti, il suo tocco oscuro afferrò e stritolò coloro che sorvegliavano la sua silenziosa veglia.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[すべての悲しみから、その闇はかつて自分を密かに寝ずに護っていた者どもを掴みつぶした。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[To the sorrow of all, its dark reach grasped and crushed those who guarded its silent vigil.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[To the sorrow of all, its dark reach grasped and crushed those who guarded its silent vigil.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Para o pesar de todos, seu alcance sombrio prendeu e esmagou todos os que guardavam sua vigília silenciosa.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <SUPERTYPE metaname="Legendary" />
  <TYPE metaname="Enchantment" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Shrine" />
  <EXPANSION value="CHK" />
  <RARITY metaname="U" />
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Au début de votre entretien, l’adversaire ciblé se défausse d’une carte pour chaque reliquaire que vous contrôlez.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Al comienzo de tu mantenimiento, el oponente objetivo descarta una carta por cada Altar que controles.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Zu Beginn deines Versorgungssegments wirft ein Gegner deiner Wahl für jeden Schrein, den du kontrollierst, eine Karte ab.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[All’inizio del tuo mantenimento, l’avversario bersaglio scarta una carta per ogni Santuario che controlli.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたのアップキープの開始時に、対戦相手1人を対象とする。そのプレイヤーは、あなたがコントロールする祭殿1つにつき1枚のカードを捨てる。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[At the beginning of your upkeep, target opponent discards a card for each Shrine you control.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[No início de sua manutenção, o oponente alvo descarta um card para cada Sacrário que você controla.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_PLAYERS_STEP" simple_qualifier="controller">
      return MTG():GetStep() == STEP_UPKEEP
    </TRIGGER>
   <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_PLAYER_DISCARD" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
   <TARGET_DEFINITION id="0">
      local filter = ClearFilter()
      filter:SetFilterType( FILTER_TYPE_PLAYERS )
      filter:Add( FE_TEAM, OP_NOT, EffectController():GetTeam() )
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_ENCHANTMENT )
      filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, ENCHANTMENT_TYPE_SHRINE )
      filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController() )
      local oShrines = filter:Count()
      EffectDC():Set_Int(2, oShrines)
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0): Get_PlayerPtr(0)
      local oShrines = EffectDC():Get_Int(2)
      if target ~= nil then
         filter:SetZone( ZONE_HAND, target)
         target:SetItemCount( oShrines )
         for i = 0,(oShrines-1) do
            target:SetItemPrompt (i, "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CARD_TO_DISCARD" )
         end
         target:ChooseItems( EffectDC():Make_Targets(1) )
      end
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local player = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_PlayerPtr(0)
      local oShrines = EffectDC():Get_Int(2)
      if player ~= nil then
         for i = 0,(oShrines-1) do
            local target_card = EffectDC():Get_Targets(1):Get_CardPtr(i)
            if target_card ~= nil  then
               target_card:Discard()
            end
         end
      end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
</CARD_V2>
MC Brodie

Postby drleg3nd » 13 Sep 2013, 03:03

hey guys can anyone help me with this code.. I thought I had everything good,mostly copied and paste but replace the word token with creature for the ability.
Whip of Erebos | Open
<ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{2}{B}{B}, {T}:Return target creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield. It gains haste. Exile it at the beginning of the next end step. If it would leave the battlefield, exile it instead of putting it anywhere else. Activate this ability only any time you cast a sorcery.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T} : Détruisez la créature ciblée qui a vous a infligé des blessures ce tour-ci.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}: Destruye la criatura objetivo que te haya hecho daño este turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}: Zerstöre eine Kreatur deiner Wahl, die dir in diesem Zug bereits Schaden zugefügt hat.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}: Distruggi una creatura bersaglio che ti ha inflitto danno in questo turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}:このターンにあなたにダメージを与えたクリーチャー1体を対象とし、それを破壊する。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}: Destroy target creature that dealt damage to you this turn.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}: уничтожьте целевое существо, которое нанесло вам повреждения в этом ходу.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{1}{W}{W}, {T}: Destrua a criatura alvo que lhe causou dano neste turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST mana_cost="{2}{B}{B}" type="Mana" />
    <COST type="TapSelf" />
    <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_RETURN_TO_BATTLEFIELD" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
    <MAY />
    filter:Add( FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE )
    filter:SetZone( ZONE_GRAVEYARD, EffectController() )
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(0):Get_CardPtr(0)
    if  target ~= nil then
       target:PutOntoBattlefield( EffectController() )
    end 
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="6">
    local i = 0
    local creature_chest = EffectDC():Get_Chest(1):Get_Chest(0)
    if creature_chest ~= nil then
       local creature = creature_chest:Get_NthCardPtr(i)
       while (creature ~= nil) do
         creature:GetCurrentCharacteristics():Bool_Set( CHARACTERISTIC_HASTE, 1 )
          i = i + 1
          creature = creature_chest:Get_NthCardPtr(i)
      end
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    local i = 0
    local creature_chest = EffectDC():Get_Chest(1):Get_Chest(0)
    if creature_chest ~= nil then
       local creature = creature_chest:Get_NthCardPtr(i)
       while (creature ~= nil) do
         creature:GetCurrentCharacteristics():AI_SetWorthless()
          i = i + 1
          creature = creature_chest:Get_NthCardPtr(i)
      end
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <DURATION simple_duration="UntilEOT" />
    <TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="1" active_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD">
    <CLEANUP simple_cleanup="EndOfTurn" />
    <TRIGGER value="ZONECHANGE_CONSIDERED" to_zone="ZONE_GRAVEYARD" from_zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" pre_trigger="1">
    if (TriggerObject() == EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(0)) then
       MTG():OverrideEvent()
       TriggerObject():Exile()
       return true
    end
    return false
    </TRIGGER>
   <AVAILABILITY sorcery_time="1" />
   </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
   <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_blockers" type="window" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" type="window" />
    <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_source="1" response_target="1" />
    <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY_ONLY" />
    <SFX text="TARGET_BLADE_PLAY" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
drleg3nd

Postby altezz » 13 Sep 2013, 06:33

hey guys, I have no idea how to code cards. i'd really appreciate it if someone could help make these following cards!

Candelabra of Tawnos
Capsize
Meditate
Mind Over Matter
Time Spiral

thanks in advance!
altezz

MC Brodie...

Postby OkuuReiuji » 13 Sep 2013, 11:05

Many thanks for your help, that work nicely, now my Maze's End deck is done. =D
OkuuReiuji

Postby loookaz » 13 Sep 2013, 14:39

hi guys, is it possible to make Aven Mindcensor? or do the game limitations prevent that?
and if it's possible i would like to request Wirewood Symbiote and Heritage Druid.
it's high time to make some kickass Elves deck:)
loookaz

Postby thefiremind » 13 Sep 2013, 15:09

loookaz wrote:hi guys, is it possible to make Aven Mindcensor? or do the game limitations prevent that?
I don't think it's possible. I don't even know if the "search library" trigger can be successfully overridden, but even if it is, each card would need a different replacement because searching the top cards for a land is different from searching the top cards for a creature, or an artifact, etc.
thefiremind
Programmer

Postby loookaz » 13 Sep 2013, 15:39

that's a shame. hopefully someone can help me with the elves cards:)
loookaz

Postby Kieran » 13 Sep 2013, 21:19

These are the cards I need to complete a requested tribal Gorgon deck. Thanks in advance!

Curse of Oblivion
Dread Slaver
Gaze of the Gorgon
Gorgon Flail (Never mind, I went ahead and completed it)
Infernal Medusa
Sisters of Stone Death
Kieran

Postby gorem2k » 13 Sep 2013, 21:43

Need help with Dominating Licid.

Dominating Licid not working | Open
  <FILENAME text="DOMINATING_LICID_005139" />
  <CARDNAME text="DOMINATING_LICID" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Dominating Licid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="005139" />
  <ARTID value="005139" />
  <ARTIST name="Heather Hudson" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{U}{U}" />
  <TYPE metaname="Creature" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Licid" />
  <EXPANSION value="EX" />
  <RARITY metaname="R" />
  <POWER value="1" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="1" />
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY linked_ability_group="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Il Licide Dominante perde questa abilità e diventa un incantesimo Aura con incanta creatura. Assegnalo alla creatura bersaglio. Puoi pagare {U} per porre fine a questo effetto.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[{1}{U}{U}, {T}: Dominating Licid loses this ability and becomes an Aura enchantment with enchant creature. Attach it to target creature. You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST mana_cost="{U}" type="Mana" />
    <COST type="TapSelf" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    LinkedDC():Set_Int(0, 1)
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="4">
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       local card_type = characteristics:CardType_GetWritable()
       local sub_type = characteristics:SubType_GetWritable()
       card_type:Clear()
       sub_type:Clear()
       card_type:Add(CARD_TYPE_ENCHANTMENT)
       sub_type:Add(ENCHANTMENT_TYPE_AURA)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="8">
    if EffectSource() ~= nil then
       local characteristics = EffectSource():GetCurrentCharacteristics()
       characteristics:GrantAbility(1)
       characteristics:GrantAbility(2)
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>

<RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local delayDC = EffectDC():Make_Chest(1)
    delayDC:Set_CardPtr( 0, EffectSource() )
    delayDC:Protect_CardPtr(0)
    MTG():CreateDelayedTrigger(4, delayDC)

<DURATION>
    return EffectController() == nil -- will have to change this!
    </DURATION>

<AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>

<TRIGGERED_ABILITY resource_id="4">
    <TRIGGER value="ABILITY_ABOUT_TO_RESOLVE" simple_qualifier="self" />
    <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_CREATURE_TO_ENCHANT" definition="1" compartment="1" count="1" />
    <TARGET_DEFINITION id="1">
    filter:Add(FE_TYPE, OP_IS, CARD_TYPE_CREATURE)
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    local target = EffectDC():Get_Targets(1):Get_CardPtr(0)
    local card = EffectDC():Get_CardPtr(0)
    if target ~= nil and card ~= nil then
       card:Attach(target)
    end
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>   

<ACTIVATED_ABILITY resource_id="1" linked_ability_group="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Puoi pagare {U} per porre fine a questo effetto.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[You may pay {U} to end this effect.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <COST mana_cost="{U}" type="Mana" />
    <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    LinkedDC():Set_Int(0, 0)
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>

<STATIC_ABILITY resource_id="2" linked_ability_group="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Tu controlli la creatura incantata.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[You control enchanted creature.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="2">
    local parent = EffectSource():GetParent()
    if parent ~= nil and LinkedDC():Get_Int(0) ~= 0 then
        parent:SetController(EffectController())
    end
    </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>

<SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
</CARD_V2>
I've changed activation cost from {1} {U} {U} to {U} for testing purposes. delayDC won't trigger with ABILITY_RESOLVED or anything else, I have no idea how the "end this effect" would work using UTILITY_ABILITY, this not easy transforming a creature into aura, when I use PutOntoBattlefieldAttachedTo it erases the enchantment type. attach_definition only works in SPELL_ABILITY and I have no idea how to fire a SPELL_ABILITY when card is not in hand.

oh well, this one is for the masters ! :lol:

EDIT:if by any chance, someone's up for another challenge, I request Bruna, Light of Alabaster. not sure if I will manage this one myself.
gorem2k

Postby MC Brodie » 13 Sep 2013, 22:19

Here are the elves. Heritage Druid requires Riiak's manual mana functions. I've been playing a legacy elves deck lately. It's been a lot of fun. It's insane how much you can combo with them with limited mana.

Wirewood Symbiote | Open
  <FILENAME text="WIREWOOD_SYMBIOTE_867045859" />
  <CARDNAME text="WIREWOOD_SYMBIOTE" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Wirewood Symbiote]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Symbiote de Brinbois]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Simbionte de Wirewood]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Drahtholzwald-Symbiot]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Simbionte di Boscocavo]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Wirewood Symbiote]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Wirewood Symbiote]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Wirewood Symbiote]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Simbiota de Wirewood]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="867045859" />
  <ARTID value="867045859" />
  <ARTIST name="Thomas M. Baxa" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{G}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[It drinks fatigue.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Il se repaît de fatigue.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Bebe fatiga.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Er trinkt Müdigkeit.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Beve la fatica.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[It drinks fatigue.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[It drinks fatigue.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[It drinks fatigue.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Ele bebe fadiga.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Insect" />
  <EXPANSION value="SCG" />
  <RARITY metaname="U" />
  <POWER value="1" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="1" />
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Return an Elf you control to its owner’s hand: Untap target creature. Activate this ability only once each turn.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Renvoyez un elfe que vous contrôlez dans la main de son propriétaire : Dégagez la créature ciblée. Ne jouez cette capacité qu’une seule fois par tour.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Regresar un Elfo que controles a la mano de su propietario: Endereza la criatura objetivo. Juega esta habilidad sólo una vez cada turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Bringe einen Elf, den du kontrollierst, auf die Hand seines Besitzers zurück: Enttappe eine Kreatur deiner Wahl. Spiele diese Fähigkeit nur einmal pro Zug.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Il proprietario riprende in mano un Elfo che tu controlli: STAPpa la creatura bersaglio. Attiva questa abilità soltanto una volta per turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Return an Elf you control to its owner’s hand: Untap target creature. Activate this ability only once each turn.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Return an Elf you control to its owner’s hand: Untap target creature. Activate this ability only once each turn.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Return an Elf you control to its owner’s hand: Untap target creature. Activate this ability only once each turn.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Devolva um Elfo que você controla para a mão de seu dono: Desvira a criatura alvo. Use esta habilidade apenas uma vez a cada turno.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <COST type="Generic">
   <PREREQUISITE>
      filter:Add( FE_SUBTYPE, OP_IS, CREATURE_TYPE_ELF )
      return filter:CountStopAt(1) == 1
   </PREREQUISITE>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      EffectController():ChooseItem( "CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_ELF_TO_BOUNCE", EffectDC():Make_Targets(6) )
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local creature = EffectDC():Get_Targets(6):Get_CardPtr(0)
      if creature ~= nil then
         creature:GuidedReveal( ZONE_BATTLEFIELD, ZONE_HAND )
        end
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local creature = EffectDC():Get_Targets(6):Get_CardPtr(0)
      if creature ~= nil then
         creature:PutInHand()
        end
   </COST>
   <TARGET tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_PERMANENT_TO_UNTAP" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if  target ~= nil then
       target:Untap()
    end 
   <AVAILABILITY per_turn_limit="1" />
   <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="begin_combat" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
   <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="declare_attackers" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
   <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_1" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
   <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ALLIED_ONLY" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_LARGE_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="4" power_boundary_max="-1" />
  <SFX text="COMBAT_BLUNT_SMALL_ATTACK" power_boundary_min="1" power_boundary_max="3" />
  <AI_BASE_SCORE score="300" zone="ZONE_BATTLEFIELD" />
</CARD_V2>
Heritage Druid | Open
  <FILENAME text="HERITAGE_DRUID_MM_867152556" />
  <CARDNAME text="HERITAGE_DRUID" />
  <TITLE>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Heritage Druid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Druidesse de l’héritage]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Druida de la herencia]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Erbforschungsdruidin]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Druida dell’Eredità]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[遺産のドルイド]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Heritage Druid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Друид Наследия]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Druida da Herança]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </TITLE>
  <MULTIVERSEID value="867152556" />
  <ARTID value="867152556" />
  <ARTIST name="Larry MacDougall" />
  <CASTING_COST cost="{G}" />
  <FLAVOURTEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[“Study the great spirits of our age and those of the past. Prune secrets from the branching traceries of our lineage.”
—Twila, Gilt-Leaf archdruid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[« Étudie les grands esprits de notre âge et ceux du passé. Élague les secrets des nervures de notre lignée. »
—Twila, archidruidesse de Feuilledor]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[“Estudia los grandes espíritus del pasado y de nuestra era. Poda los secretos de las ramificaciones de nuestro linaje.”
—Twila, archidruida de Hojas Doradas]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[„Studiere die großen Geisterwesen unseres Zeitalters und die der Vergangenheit. Stutze die Geheimnisse von den Verzweigungen unserer Abstammung.”
—Twila, Erzdruidin des Güldenlaubs]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[“Studia i grandi spiriti della nostra era e quelli del passato. Estirpa i segreti dai sentieri diramati della nostra stirpe.”
—Twila, arcidruido di Foglia Dorata]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[「我々の世代の偉大なる霊を学び、過去の霊を学びましょう。我々の系族の網から枝葉を払い秘密を残すのです。」
――光り葉の大ドルイド、トゥイラ]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[“Study the great spirits of our age and those of the past. Prune secrets from the branching traceries of our lineage.”
—Twila, Gilt-Leaf archdruid]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[«Изучайте великие души нашего века и прошлых времен. Срезайте тайны с ветвистого древа нашего рода».
— Твила, архидруид Златолесья]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[“Estude os grandes espíritos da sua era e aqueles do passado. Apare os segredos das ramificações de nossa linhagem.”
— Twila, arqueodruida de Folha D’Ouro]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
  </FLAVOURTEXT>
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Elf" />
  <SUB_TYPE metaname="Druid" />
  <EXPANSION value="MOR" />
  <RARITY metaname="U" />
  <POWER value="1" />
  <TOUGHNESS value="1" />
  <ACTIVATED_ABILITY forced_skip="1">
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add {G}{G}{G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Engagez trois elfes dégagés que vous contrôlez : Ajoutez {G}{G}{G} à votre réserve.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Girar tres Elfos enderezados que controlas: Agrega {G}{G}{G} a tu reserva de maná.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Tappe drei ungetappte Elfen, die du kontrollierst: Erhöhe deinen Manavorrat um {G}{G}{G}.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[TAPpa tre Elfi STAPpati che controlli: Aggiungi {G}{G}{G} alla tua riserva di mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[あなたがコントロールするアンタップ状態のエルフを3つタップする:あなたのマナ・プールに{G}{G}{G}を加える。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Tap three untapped Elves you control: Add {G}{G}{G} to your mana pool.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Поверните три неповернутых Эльфа под вашим контролем: Добавьте {G}{G}{G} в ваше хранилище маны.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
    <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Vire três Elfos desvirados que você controla: Adicione {G}{G}{G} à sua reserva de mana.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   <COST type="Tap" definition="0" compartment="1" query_tag="CARD_QUERY_CHOOSE_ELF_TAP" item_count="3" />
   <COST_DEFINITION id="0">
      filter:Add( FE_IS_TAPPED, false )
    </COST_DEFINITION>
   <PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_MarkManaAbilityStart()
   </PLAY_TIME_ACTION>
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_Produce( "{G}{G}{G}", 1 )
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_EliminateExtraManaTokens()
      RSN_MarkManaAbilityEnd()
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      local player = EffectController()
      local count = {}
      local message = ""
      local color_letter = {"X", "W", "U", "B", "R", "G"}
      local ManaTokenType = {"TOKEN_MANA_C", "TOKEN_MANA_W", "TOKEN_MANA_U", "TOKEN_MANA_B", "TOKEN_MANA_R", "TOKEN_MANA_G"}
      for i=0,5 do
         filter:Add( FE_CARD_NAME, OP_IS, ManaTokenType[i+1] )
         filter:Add( FE_CONTROLLER, OP_IS, EffectController())
         filter:Add( FE_IS_TAPPED, false )
         count[i] = filter:Count()
         message = message.."{"..color_letter[i+1].."}"..count[i].."   "
      end
      player:DisplayMessage(" mana pool: \]\n\n\["..message)
   <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="upkeep" type="window" />
   <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="main_2" window_turn="my_turn" type="window" />
   <AI_AVAILABILITY window_step="end_of_turn" window_turn="their_turn" type="window" />
   <AI_AVAILABILITY type="in_response" response_target="1" />
  </ACTIVATED_ABILITY>
  <STATIC_ABILITY>
   <CONTINUOUS_ACTION layer="0">
      RSN_ClearCanProduceMana()
      RSN_MarkCanProduceMana( "{G}{G}{G}" )
   </CONTINUOUS_ACTION>
  </STATIC_ABILITY>
  <TRIGGERED_ABILITY forced_skip="1" replacement_effect="1">
   <TRIGGER value="BEGINNING_OF_STEP" pre_trigger="1" />
   <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
      RSN_ClearProducedMana()
  </TRIGGERED_ABILITY>
  <TOKEN_REGISTRATION reservation="1" type="RSN_TOKEN_MANA_G" />
</CARD_V2>
Edit - Already have Capsize coded. I'll see if I can work on the others. If I have time I'll try to find some artwork. Though, I don't know if you want me doing that because I seem to have the worst artwork out of the bunch.
Capsize | Open
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
   <FILENAME text="CAPSIZE_867004691" />
   <CARDNAME text="CAPSIZE" />
   <TITLE>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Capsize]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
   </TITLE>
   <MULTIVERSEID value="867004691" />
   <ARTID value="867004691" />
   <ARTIST name="Tom Wänerstrand" />
   <CASTING_COST cost="{1}{U}{U}" />
   <TYPE metaname="Instant" />
   <EXPANSION value="TE" />
   <RARITY metaname="C" />
   <UTILITY_ABILITY qualifier="Buyback">
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Riscatto {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Buyback {3}]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <COST mana_cost="{3}" type="Mana" />
      <ABILITY_TEXT tag="CARD_QUERY_CAST_WITH_BUYBACK" secondary_tag="CARD_QUERY_CAST_THIS_WITHOUT_BUYBACK" />
   </UTILITY_ABILITY>
   <SPELL_ABILITY>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="en-US"><![CDATA[Return target permanent to its owner’s hand.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="de-DE"><![CDATA[Bringe eine bleibende Karte deiner Wahl auf die Hand ihres Besitzers zurück.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="es-ES"><![CDATA[Regresa el permanente objetivo a la mano de su propietario.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="fr-FR"><![CDATA[Renvoyez le permanent ciblé dans la main de son propriétaire.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="it-IT"><![CDATA[Fai tornare un permanente bersaglio in mano al suo proprietario.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="jp-JA"><![CDATA[パーマネント1つを対象とし、それをオーナーの手札に戻す。]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ko-KR"><![CDATA[Return target permanent to its owner’s hand.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="ru-RU"><![CDATA[Верните целевой перманент в руку его владельца.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <LOCALISED_TEXT LanguageCode="pt-BR"><![CDATA[Devolva a permanente alvo para a mão de seu dono.]]></LOCALISED_TEXT>
      <TARGET tag="MCS_CHOOSE_PERMANENT_TO_PUT_INTO_HAND" definition="0" compartment="0" count="1" />
    filter:Add( FE_IS_PERMANENT, true )
    </TARGET_DEFINITION>
      <RESOLUTION_TIME_ACTION>
    if  target ~= nil then
       target:PutInHand()
    end 
      <AI_SIMPLIFIED_TARGETING compartment="0" hint="HINT_ENEMY" />
   </SPELL_ABILITY>
   <AI_BASE_SCORE score="600" zone="ZONE_HAND" />
</CARD_V2>
MC Brodie

Postby thefiremind » 13 Sep 2013, 22:43

gorem2k wrote:attach_definition only works in SPELL_ABILITY and I have no idea how to fire a SPELL_ABILITY when card is not in hand.
I'm pretty sure that you don't need to fire the SPELL_ABILITY, just grant the SPELL_ABILITY when the Licid is an Aura, so that it has an attachment definition to use.
About how to end the effect, keep the Licid transformed into an Aura at all times, but only if your LinkedDC flag is set to 1. This way you'll be able to switch the transformation on and off with the 2 activated abilities by just changing the flag.
(Actually, the "effect ending" isn't worded as an activated ability, but I'm aware that there's no other way to code it.)

Talking about cards that aren't always Auras, did someone think about an idea for the new bestow mechanic? The main problem is that targets must be chosen before paying costs, so you can't choose a target for the Aura after deciding to pay the bestow cost. I had an idea, but I haven't tested it yet: make the bestow cards always ask for a target, but with up_to="1" so that it isn't mandatory. If no target is chosen, the card will be cast as it is. If a target is chosen, the mana cost of the card will be increased up to the bestow cost (I don't know if this can be done on time!) and the card will become an Aura. The possibility to choose a target should be shut down if the player can't afford the bestow cost.
I know it sounds good, but it's just an idea that might prove itself totally unfeasible.
thefiremind
Programmer

PreviousNext

Return to 2014