It is currently 18 May 2024, 05:40

Text Size

(Tejahn) Manifest Cards

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: (Tejahn) Manifest Cards

Postby Kithkin » 24 Mar 2015, 19:10

Yes, you fixed the issue. As far as i can see, every Manifest works as intended. =D>
Kithkin

Postby Xander9009 » 24 Mar 2015, 19:11

Is Jeskai Infiltrator working? It seems messed up on my end now. I'm reworking it. Again.

EDIT: To be fair, it needs reworked anyway. All of the cards that use triggered abilities need reworked. I figured out how to get Cloudform and Lightform and Rageform to all work properly, even if they enter the battlefield simultaneously (I've already updated those three cards in the folder). Jeskai Infiltrator also does, as well as a few others.
Xander9009
Programmer

Postby Kithkin » 24 Mar 2015, 19:41

Jeskai Infiltrator worked fine.
Kithkin

Postby Xander9009 » 25 Mar 2015, 02:27

Just for the record, there will probably need to be an update at some point for a few cards, especially ones that trigger at the same time. But they apparently all work well enough that they could be released. I wish you'd set the date for Thursday or Friday. I've been extremely busy the last few days getting the last of my stuff out of my old house and into my new one, and I helped my parents get the last of their stuff (which they'd left in my house until I moved) into their place tonight. But I'm leaving tomorrow night to go to a friend's house, where I'll be free until Sunday night.

I'd say go ahead and release them, and I'll get them updated when I get a chance. Jeskai Infiltrator works when multiple copies attack together, so that one will be fine, but Sultai Emissary and cards affected by Whisperwood Elemental will only allow one creature's death trigger to function properly when triggered simultaneously (such as if a Wrath of God is played or two or more die in combat).

The worst of the problems, not being able to view the cards, has apparently been fixed, so they should hopefully work well enough. I'll still be busy until at least tomorrow evening, or else I'd fix them now or early tomorrow. Unfortunately, I need to get my computer desk into my room before I can leave, and my room still has a bunch of boxes to unpack.
Xander9009
Programmer

Previous

Return to 2014