It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 14:52

Text Size

No cards in deck editor

Moderators: North, BetaSteward, noxx, jeffwadsworth, JayDi, TheElk801, LevelX, CCGHQ Admins

No cards in deck editor

Postby Torruin » 09 Dec 2015, 14:26

Hello, I'm new in this project, and I want to code new cards but I have this problem, I follow all the steps in the starter guide and all is ok but when I run the server and the client there are no cards in the deck editor and the db are empty, I tried to erase the db files and run again everything but without success. I don't know what to do. Maybe you can help me? Thanks.
Torruin

Re: No cards in deck editor

Postby LevelX » 09 Dec 2015, 21:01

If you build an start the cient from IDE the card DB is empty.
The card DB will be created for the server as you start the Xmage server from the IDE.
And as you connect the client to the server, the DB of the client will be created/updated from the server.

I assume you have started the client without connecting it to the server, so the card DB would be missing.
LevelX
DEVELOPER

Re: No cards in deck editor

Postby Torruin » 09 Dec 2015, 22:53

I start first the server and then I connect the client to the server even I force the update of the card database when I connect but still no cards in the deck editor
Torruin

Return to Developers Talk