It is currently 29 Mar 2017, 11:11

Text Size

Official Beleren Fonts Here

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: Official Beleren Fonts Here

Postby vituscze » 19 Jul 2014, 14:44

Here's a modified version of the webfont with the alternative glyphs. I also added three extra alternative glyphs from the smallcaps version (K, Q and R) based on the substitutions found in the webfont:

Code: Select all
sub [K Q R]' [F J g j p y comma semicolon parenright bracketright braceright] by [K.alt Q.alt R.alt];
It's not that likely you'll see them used, but "Kj" in "Kjeldoran Outpost" or "Ky" in "Kyoki, Sanity's Eclipse" looked really awkward without them.

Anyways, it's using calt and fina features and also liga for the four ligatures (fi, fl, ffi, ffl). You may have to enable those manually in the software you're using (for example in Photoshop, these are found in the OpenType menu somewhere in the font window). It also seems that official cards do not use ligatures, so you should disable them if you can.
Attachments
JaceBeleren.zip
(60.78 KiB) Downloaded 532 times
vituscze

Postby Randomage » 20 Jul 2014, 07:29

Awesome.
Randomage

Postby Hiway1977 » 15 Sep 2014, 00:42

My contextual alternate option is greyed out on photoshop when I use vituscze's version of the font. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Also, is it possible to get the glyph version of the letters as the default character no matter where it falls in the word? I know nothing about editing text, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.
Hiway1977

Postby vituscze » 15 Sep 2014, 12:55

For some reason, Photoshop treats the "calt" feature of this font as a "ligature". So that's what you should enable - but don't ask me why.

You can quickly test it by writing "mpfi" and enabling/disabling OpenType options. When done correctly, "m" should use the alternate glyph and "fi" should be two separate glyphs.
vituscze

Postby ChromeKaldra » 16 Nov 2014, 21:43

Has any progress been made on small caps?
ChromeKaldra

Postby kudit » 18 Jan 2015, 06:19

Could whoever made the Beleren font replace the ✏︎ (pencil) character with the artist brush symbol?
kudit

Re: Help Compile New Beleren Fonts

Postby acem » 23 Sep 2016, 17:16

Randomage wrote:Missing a bunch of glyphs, most importantly numbers 6-9. Delete if you feel like you need to.

https://mega.co.nz/#!gFtEFBbZ!GLfFPn1ly ... w_QQ8Q2vig
Hi, I once downloaded Bold Jacey sources of this site, but I lost, if anyone knows where entrance is the link, I will thank a lot. MEGA This link is down. Do not know if this was the source I was looking for. Thank you and I hope you can answer me. I was missing my collection Green SET and Artefact. Please help me
| Open
acem

Previous

Return to Pictures