It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 18:39

Text Size

Wanted: MTGO Installer dated circa 04/2011

Discuss Card Scans and Other Artwork Here

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Wanted: MTGO Installer dated circa 04/2011

Postby skibulk » 05 Oct 2012, 08:35

Around a year ago the picture for the Auriok and Moriok Vanguard Avatars changed. Each "evolved" twice each from youth - to warrior - to champion. When Wizards updated these images, the old ones were discarded. I'm looking for the old high quality images. Here's the series in progression; low quality images.

Auriok:
ImageImageImage

Moriok:
ImageImageImage

I'm looking for the youth and warrior avatar images above. I'd gladly create a profile signature for anybody who can help me get these images! (I'm a Photoshop Pro) There are two possible ways to get them:

A) If you haven't played MTGO in a while, there's a chance that you have them on your computer. Don't run MTGO, or they will be overwritten. To grab them, simply locate them in your programs folder /Wizards of the Coast/Magic Online/Graphics/Models/StandSpin/PreRendered.

B) If you have an MTGO installer dated around 04/2011, give or take a few months, they may be contained therein. The installer shouldn't be a web installer (a small file which downloads additional content from the internet). The installer should be a few hundred megabytes.

Lastly, here are the high quality images which are currently used. I'm not looking for these images.

ImageImage
skibulk
HQ Team Member

Return to Pictures