Re: BotArena Bugs

Postby FranAvalon » 01 Oct 2012, 15:00

That is showed in message window
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Spatzi » 01 Oct 2012, 15:37

FranAvalon wrote:That is showed in message window
I have messages on but never see anything in this box. also, i tried to build a deck with giant oyster. The card cannot be found. Has this not been added to the database yet? I also try to search 'expansion/time spiral' and nothing shows up. I did an alphabetical search through all cards and still no 'giant oyster'
Last edited by Spatzi on 05 Oct 2012, 20:33, edited 2 times in total.
Spatzi

Postby FranAvalon » 01 Oct 2012, 15:56

Obviously, if you search for a card, and you can't found it, the answer is very simple, the card is not supported yet. For now only 10k cards from 12600 :wink:

On deck builder to filter for a card set, you need select expansion and then write the set code, for example TSP for time Spiral (card code is the letters on the righ of the set symbol)

If you want search for standard cards, just select block and then write standard (that works with standard, legacy and modern). Also you can filter by blocks, just writing the name of the block, ex. Masques-> mercadian masques block, ice age-> Ice age block and so on.
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Spatzi » 01 Oct 2012, 16:07

FranAvalon wrote:Obviously, if you search for a card, and you can't found it, the answer is very simple, the card is not supported yet. For now only 10k cards from 12600 :wink:

On deck builder to filter for a card set, you need select expansion and then write the set code, for example TSP for time Spiral (card code is the letters on the righ of the set symbol)

If you want search for standard cards, just select block and then write standard (that works with standard, legacy and modern). Also you can filter by blocks, just writing the name of the block, ex. Masques-> mercadian masques block, ice age-> Ice age block and so on.
Okay, thanks. How many cards do you estimate as not supported yet?
Spatzi

Postby Spatzi » 01 Oct 2012, 16:57

Bug with Hag hedge mage.

I have four swamps and two forests. It only allows me to return creature to top of my deck from graveyard. I cannot target other player to discard a card.

...ah, it gives me the choice to target my graveyard first, after i choose that, then it give me option to target AI. I thought both optins would all appear at once.
Spatzi

Postby Marek14 » 01 Oct 2012, 17:15

Spatzi wrote:Bug with Hag hedge mage.

I have four swamps and two forests. It only allows me to return creature to top of my deck from graveyard. I cannot target other player to discard a card.

...ah, it gives me the choice to target my graveyard first, after i choose that, then it give me option to target AI. I thought both optins would all appear at once.
Hag Hedge-Mage has two different triggered abilities, so you target them one at a time.
Marek14
Tester

Postby Emfatic » 01 Oct 2012, 17:36

This has happened to me twice now, so I think it's a reliable bug to post.

I've been altering my deck using the deck builder while still connected to my opponent. He shuts down his game thereby disconnecting with me, and the game crashes. Obviously the changes I've made to my deck are not saved. :(
Emfatic

Postby Spatzi » 02 Oct 2012, 00:16

having problems connecting to user on same network. the ip address is the same on both computers but it won't connect.
Spatzi

Postby Emfatic » 02 Oct 2012, 06:20

Lands enchanted by Faith's Fetters can't be tapped for mana as they should be able to.

Btw, why do the names of the cards only sometimes highlight in this forum? Is there something I can do to make it work?
Emfatic

Postby Marek14 » 02 Oct 2012, 07:15

I think that the highlighting has something to do with apostrophes. Maybe another type of apostrophe is needed in card names?
Marek14
Tester

Postby FranAvalon » 02 Oct 2012, 14:38

Spatzi wrote:having problems connecting to user on same network. the ip address is the same on both computers but it won't connect.
To connect on the same network you only need an ip address. To get it just open a DOS console (on windows, click on START button and click on execute. Then type cmd and press enter). When you see the console, type ipconfig and you will get your ip.
The other player need open "connect to a user" option on BA's user menu. That will open a new window on BA, where he/she must type your ip address and wait for connection. In case that you can't connect, maybe you need open the port address showed on that window on the router.

If both player has a different network, you can connect if you knows your public ip. That can be easily found using webpages as whatismyip.com
FranAvalon
Programmer

Postby Spatzi » 03 Oct 2012, 15:02

I don't know if this is a bug or just stupid AI.(thinking set to two minutes)

AI casts ornithopter. A turn later it puts Pacifism on it. A few turns later, it puts another Pacifism on it.

...definitely a bug with Pacifism. had a another game (precon shards of alara decks) and the AI put a Pacifism on MY creature this time (bravo!) and then immediately cast another one on the same creature.
Last edited by Spatzi on 05 Oct 2012, 20:32, edited 1 time in total.
Spatzi

Postby Spatzi » 03 Oct 2012, 16:38

AI plays white weenie deck. I have nothing out but lands. AI Casts Oblivion Ring and targets nothing.
Last edited by Spatzi on 05 Oct 2012, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.
Spatzi

Postby Spatzi » 03 Oct 2012, 20:00

I have two Propaganda out. I assume they stack. The AI has 8 creatures and 11 untapped lands. It never attacks. Is this correct? For each propaganda, the attacking creature needs to pay an additional two mana. The AI should be able to attack me with at least 2 creatures (paying 4 mana for each)
Last edited by Spatzi on 05 Oct 2012, 20:30, edited 1 time in total.
Spatzi

Postby Spatzi » 03 Oct 2012, 21:21

I have 14 lands (8 U, 6 M) I try to tap all lands to cast fanning the flames but it refuses to tap the last land. it is highlighted green but won't tap from single click or right clicking and choosing 'tap land'. I seperate it from the other lands, but it makes no difference.
Spatzi

PreviousNext

Return to BotArena and DeckBot