It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 09:06

Text Size

Plan for 1.28.1

by battlestar

Moderators: FranAvalon, Marek14, CCGHQ Admins

Plan for 1.28.1

Postby FranAvalon » 04 May 2011, 06:04

Hi all.

Progress of this release is a bit slow. All we are busy in real life and we don't have enough time to expend on BA development.

However, we are working on it slowly. When it see the light, BA will bring some deckbuider improvements thanks to Void, as for example no realtime search when you type on text box or add/remove 4 cards from the deck to decklist.

A good number of New Phyrexia cards as Phyrexian Obliterator, Mental Misstep, Dismember, Urabrask the Hidden and of course from other sets as well will be on next release.

Be patient and enjoy playing with BA.
FranAvalon
Programmer

Re: Plan for 1.28.1

Postby Replika » 27 May 2011, 19:46

The deckbuilder still searches when the drop box selection ("Card Name", "Card Type"...) gets changed. I don't know if that is intentional.

With the Leylines already implemented, is there any chance that we will see the NPH Chancellors in 1.29.1?
On a similar note, but slightly off-topic: What is the problem with the Loci (Glimmerpost / Cloudpost)?
Replika

Re: Plan for 1.28.1

Postby FranAvalon » 28 May 2011, 07:56

Replika wrote:The deckbuilder still searches when the drop box selection ("Card Name", "Card Type"...) gets changed. I don't know if that is intentional.
are you refering to type on card list of deckbuilder? That is intentional. The changes is when you type on search box. Now you need type and press enter/ press search button.
I've tested now and works as it is intended.

Replika wrote:With the Leylines already implemented, is there any chance that we will see the NPH Chancellors in 1.29.1??
Its not sure yet, but i think that their will not on 1.29.1.

Replika wrote:On a similar note, but slightly off-topic: What is the problem with the Loci (Glimmerpost / Cloudpost)?
The main problem was address range for cardtypes, but a few days ago we extended cardtype ranges, so if someone code their, we will have loci and lairs, but i can't promise their for 1.29.1
FranAvalon
Programmer

Return to BotArena and DeckBot