It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 19:26

Text Size

so worst fear not in but question

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

so worst fear not in but question

Postby gmzombie » 25 Jun 2014, 01:07

what are the 4 reprinted cards that do the same thing?
can I maze of ith your snowstorm?

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Re: so worst fear not in but question

Postby Nexhro » 26 Jun 2014, 18:13

I suppose you're referring to this:

Korath wrote:This patch adds 160 cards from the Journey into Nyx expansion (everything except Worst Fears - we already had all four reprinted cards) and 30 cards from various other expansions, plus a much smaller-than-usual collection of bug fixes.
Korath is not talking about four reprints of Worst Fears, but about four (other) cards that have been reprinted in Journey Into Nyx, namely Reprisal, Magma Spray, Riddle of Lightning, and Bladetusk Boar which had already been available in Manalink before the JOU patch and hence weren't included in it. JOU's set size is 165 cards and if you subtract the 4 reprints and Worst Fears you'll get the 160 cards from JOU that were added with the last patch.

As far as I know, the effect to control your opponent's turn is currently uncodeable. Sorin Markov's -7 ability "simply" grants you an extra turn, which is close, but of course not the same. Still better than not having the card.
Nexhro

Postby gmzombie » 27 Jun 2014, 00:46

ya know ive been striking out lately with things..i knew i read that sorins ability was uncodeable..special guy over here lol.

http://home.comcast.net/~gmzombie/index.html old stuff in here. don't use this stuff right now till I get time to get back into it and readjust.
gmzombie

Postby RanDomino » 28 Jun 2014, 23:58

Since the point of taking control of the opponent's turn is to cause them to make the worst plays possible, there's a simple workaround: Allow the AI to take its turn normally.
RanDomino

Postby gmzombie » 30 Jun 2014, 16:03

lol

gmzombie

Return to ManaLink 3.0