It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 09:19

Text Size

Please excuse my foolishness.

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Please excuse my foolishness.

Postby Shalamar13 » 31 Dec 2014, 23:20

I just recently discovered that this site was still active, and as such went to install the new manalink 3.0, but the game will not run, and after trying multiple things, i decided my best option was a clean install, but I'm having problems finding/remembering what to download and what order to install things in, if i could get some help i would greatly appreciate it.
I currently have nothing installed as I had to delete everything to figure out what I was doing wrong.
Shalamar13

Re: Please excuse my foolishness.

Postby Nexhro » 01 Jan 2015, 05:34

Hello Shalamar13,

first, download either CirothUngol's or Korath's distribution from one of the links listed in this thread.

Once the downloaded file is unpacked, run the Install_Me_First!.cmd.

Check whether the game runs (it should at this point). If it doesn't, the problem must be due to your OS or certain system files like runtime libraries.
If it does, download and install the latest patch here. Also download and install all CardArt updates linked below the list of alternative artwork (‘2012_CardArtManalink.zip - CardArtManalink_ Nov2014) as well as the latest artwork update, CardArtManalink_ December 2014, which is linked directly above the list of alternative artwork.

This should set you up. Happy new year!
Nexhro

Re: Please excuse my foolishness.

Postby Shalamar13 » 01 Jan 2015, 19:29

You're awesome, thank you =D>
Shalamar13

Return to ManaLink 3.0