It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 18:18

Text Size

How to Support The Project?

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

How to Support The Project?

Postby drool66 » 17 Feb 2015, 03:48

Hi,
Over the last several years, the ManaLink project has brought me countless hours of enjoyment, not to mention the nostalgia value of being able to play a game I first bought on CD in 1998 with my allowance money.
I've often wondered if there is any way to help with the project without knowing how to write programming code. Maybe a donation to keep the website up, or just buying the coders, testers, and admins a cup of coffee via PayPal. Maybe there are specific tasks someone like me could do to help with progress, like testing a new feature, or a protocol or rubric for finding bugs (right now I just post what I happen to find from random games... badly).
Please let me know if there is any way I or someone like me could contribute to ManaLink, and as always, an enormous thank you to those who already are on the project! =D>

(I apologize in advance if this has been covered in the past :oops: )
drool66
Programmer

Re: How to Support The Project?

Postby Aswan jaguar » 17 Feb 2015, 05:31

About making a donation and support this great home:
(it was hard to find where the post was I don't know if the administrator - Goblin Hero deleted it and was left by mistake only in our bug forum or was put there by mistake), anyway here is the info:
viewtopic.php?f=110&t=730&hilit=make+a+donation
Most important notice this
If you want to make a donation just PM me (or send an email).
About our own project Manalink3.0 we always need help especially when a new update comes out as the new cards need to be tested AND also all the bug fixes that have been reworked in the meantime will need to be checked (Archived reports forum)if they were fixed (original bug or latest bugs) or if they have now new bugs and accordingly then tag them as fixed/closed or still bugged so that our devs will work on them further.When new update comes you can say where you want to help in bughunters forum or ask anything you want there we will be very glad to receive your help. :D
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to ManaLink 3.0