It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 12:33

Text Size

Using Twitter For Update Notifications etc...!

Continuing Development of MicroProse's Magic: The Gathering!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Using Twitter For Update Notifications etc...!

Postby Bog Wraith » 09 Jan 2010, 18:02

Like many, I use Twitter for allot of different things to get notifications and info on things I need to know for my personal & work interests.

I started a 2nd account today that I want strictly for gaming purposes & specifically for MTG.
I think it would be great to get tweets informing us when, let's say, a new ManaLink update or custom set editor version has been posted without always having to log on to the forum. Also, folks could tweet about anything they have read or posted at the site or just bring to our attention anything that might be on their mind or that they might have come across on the web regarding MTG or any other gaming info.

So, if your already on Twitter or you've been thinking about joining, lets use this great communication tool to stay in touch in a more convenient way, whether at home or on any mobile device you might be using.

So, let me here your comments & suggestions.

In the meantime, my new account name is BogWraith_1. Go check out the folks that I am following, and I'd especially follow Mana Nation to start with.
I'd really like for us to use this great tool to our advantage!
'Twas in the bogs of Cannelbrae
My mate did meet an early grave
'Twas nothing left for us to save
In the peat-filled bogs of Cannelbrae.
Bog Wraith
Global Mod 1 (Ret)

Return to ManaLink 3.0