It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 03:41

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Megabiquette » 31 Aug 2015, 12:42

Is there a way to see which card is encoded with Cypher?
Megabiquette

Postby correioalternativo » 31 Aug 2015, 22:03

magius74 wrote:1. It would be great to have options to auto sort cards in our hand, and a keyboard short cut to do so. Or at least a right mouse click menu option. It would be nice to have the option to sort by card type, so for example all lands are on one side of my hand all creatures on another. Or sort by mana cost or sort by color.
After Omniscience + Enter the Infinite it would be nice.
correioalternativo

Postby shteev » 02 Sep 2015, 20:28

Currently if I'm halfway through paying a mana cost, I can click 'Cancel' and get my mana back. This is very handy if I make a mistake whilst tapping my mana. However, if I make a mistake tapping the last final mana source for the spell/effect, I can't cancel, and the effect goes on the stack. Any chance that I could still be allowed to 'Cancel' at this point, before the game progresses?

[edit]Also, this would mean if you use the auto-tap feature to pay a mana cost, and it chooses badly, you could undo it, which you can't currently.
shteev

Postby correioalternativo » 09 Sep 2015, 04:31

Keyboard shortcuts to show/hide graveyard, library, command zone, exile, flashback cards etc.
correioalternativo

Postby correioalternativo » 13 Sep 2015, 03:46

Mana Vault: make default do not pay {4} when the artifact is untapped.

Arcane Denial: make default draw 2 cards.
correioalternativo

Postby PsiOptics » 13 Sep 2015, 15:08

I thought it would be cool if we could eventually unlock commanders in the Bazaar shop during quests.

I also second the request for a pauper commander mode.
PsiOptics

Postby minosse » 14 Sep 2015, 19:00

I did not use this a lot, so maybe I missed them, but:
1. there is the "F4" like mtgo, we miss the F6 (no play until next turn)
2. an option "automatically download the picture of a card when it is played / inserted in a deck"
3. the picture downloader if stopped should not start again from 0% (i've a slow connection! :P)
minosse

Postby correioalternativo » 14 Sep 2015, 20:37

correioalternativo

Postby correioalternativo » 16 Sep 2015, 12:27

AppData\Roaming\Forge\forge.txt says:

An unknown card found when loading Forge decks: "Example Card" Forge does not know of such a card's existence. Have you mistyped the card name?

I suggest add deck's name to the message:

An unknown card found when loading Forge decks: "Example Card" (Example Deck.dck) Forge does not know of such a card's existence. Have you mistyped the card name?

It will be easy fix bad decks.
correioalternativo

Postby shteev » 17 Sep 2015, 13:22

I don't know if anyone else finds this, but when I'm playing the AI, sometimes I'll be tapping away happily on the space bar to progress to the next phase that I'm interested in, and the AI will throw a spell out there and I'll continue to space bar causing the spell to resolve despite the fact that I had a counterspell in my hand or similar reactive countermeasure.

So.. I was wondering if maybe there could be an option to impose a minimum amount of time before you can progress to the next phase *if* your opponent has cast a spell?
shteev

Postby Thrun » 18 Sep 2015, 09:02

Scrying Sheets: You get no information about your top-card, unless it is a snow-card.
Cursed Scroll: It would be really nice, when the cards in your library or (even better) in your hand would be on top of the list.

AI:

- I noticed that the AI thinks it can for example sacrifice a Bloodthrone Vampire (or cards with similar effect) for itself. Edit: Of course it can be sacrificed, but what I mean is, that the AI thinks it can become a 3/3 when sacrificed for itself.

- There is often no reaction on instants or activated/triggered abilities by the AI. For example the AI has an untapped Urzas Blueprints on the field, and a destroy/bounce-spell targeting Urzas Blueprints is on the staple, than every human player would of course draw a card, but the AI doesn't. The AI reacts only on the first spell on the staple, when a second spell is already on the staple.
Thrun

Postby shteev » 19 Sep 2015, 13:59

Shandalar used to feature a 'don't autotap this card' tag that you could place on lands and other permanent mana sources. Any chance of implementing this?

Currently, the autotap will tend to favor tapping colorless sources for generic mana over colored sources; this will often mean that lands with abilities you wish to leave open (e.g. Riptide Laboratory) will be autotapped over basic lands.
shteev

Postby shteev » 22 Sep 2015, 14:34

The mythic Need For Speed achievement is a Turn 0 kill. As far as I'm aware there *is* only 1 deck that kills on turn 0 (Flash Hulk). There's no skill involved then in assembling the deck *or* playing the game. So what's the point? Could this not be bumped up to a turn 1 or turn 2 kill?

An odd request, you might feel. But surely there are more people like me out there who want to see their own pet deck clear as many achievements as possible in Quest mode? You can leave the turn 0 kill as the constructed achievement, if it's being used as a way to show players that a turn 0 kill is possible.
shteev

Postby correioalternativo » 22 Sep 2015, 20:47

shteev wrote:The mythic Need For Speed achievement is a Turn 0 kill. As far as I'm aware there *is* only 1 deck that kills on turn 0 (Flash Hulk). There's no skill involved then in assembling the deck *or* playing the game. So what's the point? Could this not be bumped up to a turn 1 or turn 2 kill?

An odd request, you might feel. But surely there are more people like me out there who want to see their own pet deck clear as many achievements as possible in Quest mode? You can leave the turn 0 kill as the constructed achievement, if it's being used as a way to show players that a turn 0 kill is possible.
Turn 0 kill is bizarre, I agree.

A question: any deck with Leyline of Anticipation + non-land mana sources + cruel combo + lucky hand does the job, doesn't?
correioalternativo

Postby shteev » 03 Oct 2015, 02:28

Currently, the auto-default on Paralyze is always to pay 4 mana whether the enchanted creature is tapped or not. Any chance it could default to *not* paying the mana *if* the enchanted creature is untapped?
shteev

PreviousNext

Return to Forge