It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 05:33

Text Size

hoping for THE card

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

hoping for THE card

Postby Fizanko » 17 Mar 2014, 00:43

In a duel, the battle was going very badly for me, the AI was getting mastery of the battlefield with 8 creatures standing and destroyed most last defenders, only 2 were remaining

I was down to 4 lives, meaning the next AI round would have it destroying me without problem.

I had 8 mana from my lands, but only a Big Game Hunter in my hand , sure it would allow me to take out the strongest enemy, but it would just leave me with a weak 1/1 defender to defend, still game over situation.

I had a Dark Ritual, so potentially 2 more mana (as it gives 3 but cost 1).
The situation was desesperate, i knew was 1 card in my library that could save the day, but what were the chances it would come just now when i needed it the most ?

And ... it arrived ! i couldn't believe i was that lucky , it was THE big bad card of my deck, a great Dread Cacodemon that i got from a previous quest duel reward.

It's so great that the cost is really big, 10 mana, and that was exactly all i had thanks to Dark Ritual.

So i played it, it tapped my 2 last guys, but it wasn't a problem ... because it annihilated the 8 enemy creatures that were sent directly to the graveyard, joining the lonely one i managed to kill earlier .

Then following up on my attack turn

Concluding to

I really love that game, so much crazy situation that can be returned at any moment for or against you :D
probably outdated by now so you should avoid : Innistrad world for Forge (updated 17/11/2014)
Duel Decks for Forge - Forge custom decks (updated 25/10/2014)
Fizanko
Tester

Return to Forge