It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 21:50

Text Size

Sphere of Safety bug

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Sphere of Safety bug

Postby boongar » 08 Jun 2014, 18:29

I have trouble every time Sphere of Safety or any similar effect is played. Sphere of Safety adds a cost to attacking; any time a creature attacks with it in play, the game doesn't know how to handle it and crashes. I've also noted this bug with Norn's Annex. I haven't tested it out with Ghostly Prison or other similar effects, but I'd imagine there would also be problems.

My apologies if this has already been taken care of. I'm not even sure if I'm using the most recent version; my version doesn't have the two most recent sets, I think.
boongar

Re: Sphere of Safety bug

Postby timmermac » 08 Jun 2014, 18:37

When it crashes, it'll tell you what version of the game you are using. It also gives you the opportunity to copy the crash report and paste it here. Please do that so the developers can either tell you what's wrong or can tell you to upgrade to the newest version of the program.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby boongar » 09 Jun 2014, 22:53

It's version 1.5.13, apparently? It's saying that I could update from the root. I've got the bug saved, and I can redo it if needed. Where do I post this? I can't find a link.
boongar

Postby timmermac » 09 Jun 2014, 23:04

You may want to visit this link and download the newest beta. It's possible that the bug has been resolved since 1.5.13 was posted, as it's been a month or two since then.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Return to Forge