It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:58

Text Size

Best way to update missing card jpegs?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Best way to update missing card jpegs?

Postby bevryde » 06 Aug 2014, 20:00

Hello guys, so I downloaded the LQ card pictures via Forge UI, then retrieved the HQ pics from the rwth aachen link (cannot provide URL, forum restriction) and copied all jpegs over the lq ones, and it's nice.

But when I started creating a quest deck, from those cards maybe like 1/20s are missing, just a placeholder on the cards.

In the FAQ there's links to other hq sources, but they are not complete downloads, so I won't find all cards I need, it's just too tricky.

Anybody knowing a ressource to a maybe complete hq cards download? Maybe theres one on sharehosters...?

TIA
bevryde

Re: Best way to update missing card jpegs?

Postby KrazyTheFox » 07 Aug 2014, 00:09

bevryde wrote:Hello guys, so I downloaded the LQ card pictures via Forge UI, then retrieved the HQ pics from the rwth aachen link (cannot provide URL, forum restriction) and copied all jpegs over the lq ones, and it's nice.

But when I started creating a quest deck, from those cards maybe like 1/20s are missing, just a placeholder on the cards.

In the FAQ there's links to other hq sources, but they are not complete downloads, so I won't find all cards I need, it's just too tricky.

Anybody knowing a ressource to a maybe complete hq cards download? Maybe theres one on sharehosters...?

TIA
Try this out and see if it works for you.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Return to Forge