It is currently 29 Mar 2017, 18:55

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, moomarc, Chris H., friarsol, DennisBergkamp, Rob Cashwalker, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Xitax » 12 Feb 2017, 02:41

Could the deck importer be updated to use various versions of basic lands similar to the auto land function?
Xitax

Postby Alterus » 12 Feb 2017, 17:39

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, at this point, it seems that the distribution of foils in the quest is random for each match of three - so in match A, your card might be a foil, and in match B, that same card isn't.

It would've been nice if you could actually get some permanently foil cards in your quest collection randomly from the boosters. These cards should also have a higher selling price in the spell shop.
Alterus

Postby Xyx » 15 Feb 2017, 20:41

Can we get a better interface for Sylvan Library? I can't figure out the order in which cards get put back. Sometimes it's the first one that gets selected and sometimes the second one. Is it the order in which they were drawn? I keep messing up.

EDIT: It's the order in which the cards were drawn, right? What if I want to put them back in a different order?
Xyx

Postby ctmorling » 04 Mar 2017, 02:20

I love playing constructed gauntlets against the level 3 quest decks. Once I've built my gauntlet, I wish I could play against it in a random order. When I copy the gauntlet to try a different deck, it copies the order, and with ~200 level 3 quest decks it takes a long time to change the order.
ctmorling

Postby schnautzr » 05 Mar 2017, 15:16

Problem: It's difficult to tell who owns a card in a multiplayer game.

Solution: Allow players to use "sleeved" cards by adding a second colored border to cards.

Additional developments: 1) With sleeved cards, auras could be placed in the appropriate battlefields, thereby eliminating the need for targeting arcs. 2) Custom card backs could be used per player, making it easier to tell who owns a face-down card.
schnautzr

Previous

Return to Forge