It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 18:12

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Improved counters system

Postby Marek14 » 18 Jan 2016, 08:03

friarsol wrote:
lefty wrote:With the current counter system, once you get past four, you dont really have a way of confirming the number of counter.
It says how many counters in the CardDetailPanel (the other panel that isn't the card image), so that's not exactly true.
It would still be nice if there was a better way, though, even a simple overlay of number over the counters picture, like overlay for power/toughness.
Marek14
Tester

Re: Improved counters system

Postby friarsol » 18 Jan 2016, 13:08

Marek14 wrote:
friarsol wrote:
lefty wrote:With the current counter system, once you get past four, you dont really have a way of confirming the number of counter.
It says how many counters in the CardDetailPanel (the other panel that isn't the card image), so that's not exactly true.
It would still be nice if there was a better way, though, even a simple overlay of number over the counters picture, like overlay for power/toughness.
Yea, I wasn't trying to suggest the feature request was invalid, just that if OP wanted to see the amount of counters that information is available.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby correioalternativo » 21 Jan 2016, 21:59

Sort decks by:

Date created
Date modified
Date Human played
Date AI played
correioalternativo

Postby BookJr » 25 Jan 2016, 02:24

I've noticed several people including myself have asked for it in the past and not gotten much of a response one way or the other to if it's possible, so I'm gonna plug the idea of unlocking the ability to use a commander in quest mode via the Bazaar. Nothing fancy like opponent commander decks. Though those could be cool if someone was really ambitious, it's not something I'd ask the main dev team for. Mainly I just want to be able to use legends I randomly get in quest mode in the same way I do in real life: namely I get super excited to try it out as a commander.

Besides that I'd like to second the ideas a page or two back of being given specific quests in game. Not sure how you'd implement it, but I think it would definitely give a nice change of pace for when you're not sure where to go. I find in quests I'm either struggling to keep up, or I've hit critical mass in my card collection and suddenly no one can even touch me. Having more specific goals might help with that.
BookJr

Postby friarsol » 25 Jan 2016, 02:36

BookJr wrote:I've noticed several people including myself have asked for it in the past and not gotten much of a response one way or the other to if it's possible, so I'm gonna plug the idea of unlocking the ability to use a commander in quest mode via the Bazaar. Nothing fancy like opponent commander decks. Though those could be cool if someone was really ambitious, it's not something I'd ask the main dev team for. Mainly I just want to be able to use legends I randomly get in quest mode in the same way I do in real life: namely I get super excited to try it out as a commander.
Uhh I've definitely responded to this in the past. It's something we want to do. I'm not sure how you play Commander without AI commander decks. Probably the first "taste" of Commander in quest will be similar to the duel decks challenge, but with Commander decks. One of the big problems is a lot of the cards that are common in Commander decks, the AI doesn't really know how to use (mana filter rocks, etc). Don't worry it'll get there and is definitely on the radar. But I'm the most likely person to do it, and I have a 5 month old at home.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby daydreamdirty » 27 Jan 2016, 03:03

1. -Make Pauper & Peasant Commander where only common cards are allowed in Pauper Commander and in Peasant Commander only 7 uncommon cards are allowed inside of the 99 card deck while for both of the Pauper & Peasant Commanders they can be any uncommon or common creature, and is not required to be Legendary.

However I've found that only 7 cards are allowed for peasant 60 card decks, not peasant commander because there's so few people that play pauper/ peasant commander in the first place so I recommend that you put up a 10 card uncommon limit.

2. -Add a quick mute button to the actual interface. Would be helpful for those like me who like to listen to music when we play or test decks we build.

3. -I recommend turning the CHANGES, LICENSE, and README txt files into pdf or documents to make them easier to read.

3. -If cards with reanimating/ recursion abilities like Sun Titan and Gravespawn Sovereign are on the field change priority of destroying other creatures, artifacts, etc.; so that the AI will try to destroy Sun Titan, Gravespawn Sovereign and those other cards first. For example, I played a game where I had a Sun Titan out and the AI destroyed one of my Swords out and all I did was shake my head and attacked the next turn and got it right back out onto the field.
daydreamdirty

Postby dingbat1 » 03 Feb 2016, 15:40

It's not a feature, but a card.

Could someone please program Ice Age's Lava Burst?
Just about every "ALICE" deck (alliance-ice age) that used red had Lava Burst in it
Thank you
dingbat1

Postby lavino » 10 Feb 2016, 19:25

Preset font size? May be 2 to 3 settings from normal to larger?

I run Forge on my PC with a monitor it is fine. When I run it on my Surface Pro 4 using Win10 I felt that I am going blind with all the fonts so small there is no way I can read it. I first thought that it must be my Window's resolution. So I changed my Windows res all the way down to 1024 x 768 ish. However, same thing because it still try to fit everything into the same physical windows size. My conclusion is that if you don't run this on a 19" or bigger monitor you cannot see the fonts. I could readjust the display setting from displaying 200% to 300% in Win10 setting and barely getting it to play. Is it possible to have some font size preset to make just the font slightly bigger?

Thanks,
lavino

Postby schnautzr » 15 Feb 2016, 22:19

Can we have support for checklist cards? I do all my practicing on Forge and then find myself lost when I play in real life with double-faced cards. The checklist would appear for the card image when it is in-hand, and the regular card art would show otherwise. Of course, this feature should have a toggle setting for those who like playing with sleeves instead.
schnautzr

Postby bfarias » 27 Feb 2016, 18:11

Hello i really whould like to play EDH with karador, ghost chieftain but it ins't in the cards list, can someone tell me if it's going to be added or not?? an why?? thanks.
bfarias

Postby Marek14 » 27 Feb 2016, 20:41

bfarias wrote:Hello i really whould like to play EDH with karador, ghost chieftain but it ins't in the cards list, can someone tell me if it's going to be added or not?? an why?? thanks.
The problem with Karador is, I think, that it has a static ability that allows you to do something, but only once per turn.
Marek14
Tester

Postby lindleya1 » 29 Feb 2016, 17:00

Could we have the new Commander mulligan rules implemented? Because Commander no longer uses Partial Paris mulligans, but instead uses normal mulligan rules (I think it's because of the scry rule that got implemented made it a bit too powerful)
lindleya1

Postby friarsol » 29 Feb 2016, 17:18

lindleya1 wrote:Could we have the new Commander mulligan rules implemented? Because Commander no longer uses Partial Paris mulligans, but instead uses normal mulligan rules (I think it's because of the scry rule that got implemented made it a bit too powerful)
Isn't that happening already?
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby lindleya1 » 02 Mar 2016, 20:05

friarsol wrote:
lindleya1 wrote:Could we have the new Commander mulligan rules implemented? Because Commander no longer uses Partial Paris mulligans, but instead uses normal mulligan rules (I think it's because of the scry rule that got implemented made it a bit too powerful)
I downloaded the latest Forge build, and it's still using Partial Paris mulligans in Commander games
lindleya1

Postby adrianovaz2007 » 14 Mar 2016, 13:30

friarsol wrote:
On snapshot builds only I think.

Also, no answers on implementing Ambassador?
adrianovaz2007

PreviousNext

Return to Forge