It is currently 29 Mar 2017, 18:58
   
Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, moomarc, Chris H., friarsol, DennisBergkamp, Rob Cashwalker, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby stormcat » 18 Jan 2017, 02:13

I want to new item like "Recent play" at choosing format window(especially Limited format).
Training will become more convenient.
And the feature randomizing opponent in limited games.
Because, it is boring that same first opponent each decks.
stormcat
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby timmermac » 25 Jan 2017, 15:17

I'd like to see some additional stat tracking in both desktop and mobile versions. In quest mode, I'd like the game to track my performance against individual opponents. For instance, if I'm 2-6 against Grumpy, that kind of thing.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
User avatar
timmermac
Tester
 
Posts: 1335
Joined: 17 May 2010, 20:36
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Alterus » 31 Jan 2017, 07:24

I think the option to have cards lost to ante appear at the spell shop should also be available in the normal quest mode - disabled by default, but still available. When disputing this question in other threads, someone pointed out that allowing to trade back the lost cards for something else was common courtesy for ante players, so it's not necessary a "fantasy" thing.
Alterus
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 28 Jan 2017, 14:44
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Xyx » 01 Feb 2017, 13:43

If I'm not mistaken, the auto-yield system changed slightly. Now, if my opponent plays multiple copies of the same card, I have to yield to each copy individually. If I want to yield to one copy, it is very unlikely that I would not want to yield to other copies as well.
User avatar
Xyx
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 23 Feb 2014, 23:01
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Agetian » 01 Feb 2017, 17:34

Xyx wrote:If I'm not mistaken, the auto-yield system changed slightly. Now, if my opponent plays multiple copies of the same card, I have to yield to each copy individually. If I want to yield to one copy, it is very unlikely that I would not want to yield to other copies as well.
As of r33519, I implemented an option to toggle granularity of auto-yields (per ability or per card), and the historical Forge default of "per ability" has been restored. :)

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Xyx » 05 Feb 2017, 00:44

Agetian wrote:As of r33519, I implemented an option to toggle granularity of auto-yields (per ability or per card), and the historical Forge default of "per ability" has been restored. :)
I assume that's good news (so thanks! :)), but what does that number mean and where can I find the number of my Forge?
User avatar
Xyx
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 23 Feb 2014, 23:01
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Agetian » 05 Feb 2017, 16:17

Xyx wrote:
Agetian wrote:As of r33519, I implemented an option to toggle granularity of auto-yields (per ability or per card), and the historical Forge default of "per ability" has been restored. :)
I assume that's good news (so thanks! :)), but what does that number mean and where can I find the number of my Forge?
It's an internal build revision number used on our SVN repository. Krazy used to provide regular builds of Forge "nightlies", but his current build server is down. Here's a recent enough version (r33583) for the time being: viewtopic.php?f=52&t=6333&p=209684#p209684

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Xyx » 06 Feb 2017, 12:45

There's still some funny business with the auto-yields. If I do the crazy cat lady combo (Saheeli Rai + Felidar Guardian), the auto-yield works fine the first time but the 2nd-20th time I need to keep clicking "Yes".
User avatar
Xyx
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 23 Feb 2014, 23:01
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Xyx » 06 Feb 2017, 13:03

The card edition used to be listed in the Card Detail pane but it's gone. Is that specific to this revision? I kind of miss it. I can't always tell the edition from the picture because Forge doesn't have all the correct pictures.
User avatar
Xyx
 
Posts: 462
Joined: 23 Feb 2014, 23:01
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 26 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby nefigah » 07 Feb 2017, 04:35

Xyx wrote:The card edition used to be listed in the Card Detail pane but it's gone. Is that specific to this revision? I kind of miss it. I can't always tell the edition from the picture because Forge doesn't have all the correct pictures.
Yeah, it got lost but we are trying to find it again :)
nefigah
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 16 Mar 2014, 15:49
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby nefigah » 07 Feb 2017, 04:37

timmermac wrote:I'd like to see some additional stat tracking in both desktop and mobile versions. In quest mode, I'd like the game to track my performance against individual opponents. For instance, if I'm 2-6 against Grumpy, that kind of thing.
Hmm, might be doable. I'll have a look.
nefigah
 
Posts: 41
Joined: 16 Mar 2014, 15:49
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Agetian » 08 Feb 2017, 07:06

Xyx wrote:The card edition used to be listed in the Card Detail pane but it's gone. Is that specific to this revision? I kind of miss it. I can't always tell the edition from the picture because Forge doesn't have all the correct pictures.
Hmm, not only the set info, but also P/T is gone for creatures. This is specific to the deck editor, and yes, it's broken by one of the recent changes... Hopefully this will be worked out soon. :)

EDIT: This has been fixed recently.

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Marek14 » 11 Feb 2017, 08:37

Could we get a sound effect for gaining energy? Perhaps some sort of "bzzt"?
Marek14
Tester
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: 07 Jun 2008, 07:54
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Agetian » 11 Feb 2017, 10:14

Marek14 wrote:Could we get a sound effect for gaining energy? Perhaps some sort of "bzzt"?
This would be easy to implement, can anyone look into a good freely available (and royalty-free) sound effect for it?

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby correioalternativo » 11 Feb 2017, 10:29

Option to sort hand by name, CMC, type etc. After Enter the Infinite it would be very useful.
User avatar
correioalternativo
 
Posts: 251
Joined: 23 Jul 2012, 12:01
Has thanked: 198 times
Been thanked: 22 times

PreviousNext

Return to Forge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 9 guests


Who is online

In total there are 10 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 9 guests

Login Form