It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 07:05

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Agetian » 11 Jun 2015, 08:28

Marek14 wrote:Hm, I might be mistaken, Agetian. I'll test it further. Does it work in cases some draws are replaced, for example when only one card should be drawn but there's Thought Reflection?
Yep, just tested it and it worked fine. :)

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer

Postby BookJr » 13 Jun 2015, 20:13

Ok so I know I've brought it up before, but in terms of gameplay balance I might have an idea (not sure about what it would take to code it).

Basically It would be really interesting to allow the player to play with a commander in quest mode, but I wasn't sure how or if it could be implemented. That said, In terms of gameplay I was thinking it could work as a bazaar purchase that gets toggled much like the pets. It wouldn't be balanced by any means, but lets be honest the pets aren't that balanced either, its just for fun games. Obviously you wouldn't expect the opponents to play commander decks, but it would give the player more customization options.

Anyway, just a thought.
BookJr

Postby GangrN » 14 Jun 2015, 15:26

an "undo" action. it is too easy to pass priority when you are resolving chains of effects.
GangrN

Postby KrazyTheFox » 14 Jun 2015, 15:34

GangrN wrote:an "undo" action. it is too easy to pass priority when you are resolving chains of effects.
I'm very slowly working on this feature, but it does require rewriting almost all of Forge to make it work. It'll be a very long time before this becomes possible.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby friarsol » 14 Jun 2015, 15:49

GangrN wrote:an "undo" action. it is too easy to pass priority when you are resolving chains of effects.
Just FYI, you can right click on triggers that you always want certain answers to (auto yield priority, always yes) so you don't need to jam on the space bar as much in these scenarios.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby GangrN » 14 Jun 2015, 16:21

or AT LEAST a cancel action command. when you select the wrong card or the wrong option, you're done
GangrN

Postby fmartel » 16 Jun 2015, 13:09

Hello all, As an added visibility to the "Emblem" would it possible to have a token representing the emblem OTBF

Thank You
fmartel

Postby friarsol » 16 Jun 2015, 13:48

fmartel wrote:Hello all, As an added visibility to the "Emblem" would it possible to have a token representing the emblem OTBF
The Emblem is actually in the command zone already.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby fmartel » 16 Jun 2015, 15:13

friarsol wrote:
fmartel wrote:Hello all, As an added visibility to the "Emblem" would it possible to have a token representing the emblem OTBF
The Emblem is actually in the command zone already.
Thank you ! I'll have a look next time.
fmartel

Postby GangrN » 19 Jun 2015, 20:09

friarsol wrote:Just FYI, you can right click on triggers that you always want certain answers to (auto yield priority, always yes) so you don't need to jam on the space bar as much in these scenarios.
I tried, but definitely this doesn't help... :-<

KrazyTheFox wrote:I'm very slowly working on this feature, but it does require rewriting almost all of Forge to make it work. It'll be a very long time before this becomes possible.
maybe a "restart last turn" would be the easy way?
GangrN

Postby KrazyTheFox » 20 Jun 2015, 00:36

GangrN wrote:maybe a "restart last turn" would be the easy way?
Easier, yes. Easy? Nope.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby GangrN » 20 Jun 2015, 09:27

lol
GangrN

Postby lazylockie » 23 Jun 2015, 15:42

I think this has been mentioned a few times, but some way to get targeted cards in quest mode. Currently there's no way to get some cards such as Dack Fayden, Baleful Strix and Shardless Agent unless you're playing with all cards and they miraculously show up on the sell list.

Ideas:

- There was an old action 'Cheat - Add Cards' that listed all cards on Forge and let you add it directly to the pool. Whoever wants to cheat do so, there's no economy or competition in this game
- Some challenges on Mirrodin world allows you to duplicate any card in your current pool. Other challenges on Shandalar world allows you get any card in Shandalar pool except power 9. Allow some challenges to get any card you want, except P9
- There's a catalog with all the cards on Forge when entering the Spell Shop. Make them purchasable, doubling the price than we would pay if it showed up at random
lazylockie

Postby Agetian » 30 Jun 2015, 03:25

It'd be nice to have a keyboard shortcut that could be bound to "Auto-Yield" (for the current action on the stack) - it's an awesome feature and sometimes it just feels a bit slow to have to mouse over to the stack and click it and hit "Auto-Yield" there.

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer

Postby lugaru » 30 Jun 2015, 13:02

So this is one we discussed a while back but I was wondering what are the odds that we can get a slightly more MOD friendly structure so one does not have to re-install custom sets they are working on or even cubes with each update.

Personally I'm working on like 3 projects (which I hope to one day publish) and I would love it if FORGE eventually becomes a haven for custom sets and such.
lugaru

PreviousNext

Return to Forge