It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 18:29

Text Size

Feature Requests Thread

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Feature Requests Thread

Postby Stampedo » 02 Mar 2014, 19:12

It's not a big thing, but is that possible to choose to randomize AI portraits in constructed mode?
Stampedo

Postby Stampedo » 02 Mar 2014, 19:35

Another thing: when I choose attackers or blockers, when there's a bunch of tokens overlapping each other, sometimes I'm missing one or two. It would be handy if they could tap when I press them (and untap if I press them again).
Unless I've missed something, after assigning attackers or blockers, I can't cancel it and reassign a new blocker.
Stampedo

Postby friarsol » 02 Mar 2014, 19:53

Stampedo wrote:Another thing: when I choose attackers or blockers, when there's a bunch of tokens overlapping each other, sometimes I'm missing one or two. It would be handy if they could tap when I press them (and untap if I press them again).
Unless I've missed something, after assigning attackers or blockers, I can't cancel it and reassign a new blocker.
That still wouldn't help for creatures with Vigilance and it causes issues with trigger timing (Forge used to do this years ago). You can right click on the attacker or blocker to unassign it from combat.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Stampedo » 03 Mar 2014, 01:01

Well the solution would be to use the same system as in Magic Duel of the planeswalker: 3 lanes.
First for lands, 2nd for creatures, enchantments, artefacts, etc, and third for attacking/blocking creatures.
Stampedo

Full deck editor between sealed deck rounds

Postby Haytrid » 05 Mar 2014, 22:52

Not sure if this has been suggested but this is a large thread, it may have.

It would be really nice to drop into the FULL deck editor between rounds in a sealed deck tournament.

Many times I just realize that I should not have put a card in and I'm forced to play with it on the 1st round on the next opponent every time because it forces the deck back to my initial deck.

Other times I would like to fully remodel the colors in my deck which is a hassle in the small side-board interface.

Also, A "hide basic lands" check-box while in side-board would be helpful also because there are so many lands in the sideboard interface it can be a bit of a pain to just find a quick card or two to swap in.

Thanks!
Haytrid

Postby antekm » 06 Mar 2014, 16:23

Two ideas:
1) Filter for lands based on mana they can produce
2) Ability to decrease the volume of sounds - it's currently very loud and I need to lower the system voice almost to minimum (and then increase again when I exit)
antekm

Postby drdev » 06 Mar 2014, 17:44

antekm wrote:Two ideas:
2) Ability to decrease the volume of sounds - it's currently very loud and I need to lower the system voice almost to minimum (and then increase again when I exit)
You can already search for lands by the mana they can produce by filtering out all non-lands then entering a search string like "{G}", which will leave you with only lands that can produce {G}.
drdev
Programmer

Postby Marek14 » 06 Mar 2014, 19:47

drdev wrote:
You can already search for lands by the mana they can produce by filtering out all non-lands then entering a search string like "{G}", which will leave you with only lands that can produce {G}.
What about lands that can produce any color, though? They can produce {G}, but they wouldn't be found by searching for it.
Marek14
Tester

Postby drdev » 06 Mar 2014, 20:23

Marek14 wrote:
drdev wrote:
What about lands that can produce any color, though? They can produce {G}, but they wouldn't be found by searching for it.
I suppose that's true, though you could do a separate search for "any color" to find those. Eventually I hope to add support for custom boolean logic so you could build a search for "{G}" OR "any color".

If we did add a filter option, would you want it to include a mana producing cards, not just lands? You could always filter out non-lands using the other existing filters, and it'd be more flexible that way.

Is what you're really looking for a way to filter by color identity?
drdev
Programmer

Postby antekm » 07 Mar 2014, 23:59

Ok, thanks - I missed this feature :) - so maybe it would be useful to add some hint about it somewhere?
antekm

Postby drdev » 10 Mar 2014, 04:28

For anyone who's wanted or asked for a mobile version of Forge, I encourage you to check out this thread. A new Android version is currently in the semi-early stages of development, but I've already got it so you can sort of play a game. It's designed to be playable on both smart phones and tablets, making it the first ever smart phone app that allows you to play full MTG.

Here's a sneak peak at what the match screen looks like for 6 different themes at a measly 320x480 resolution:

MatchThemeSamples.png

Thanks in advance for any feedback. I'm excited to be working on this and I hope we can start offering an Alpha release of it in the near future.

-Dan
drdev
Programmer

Postby Stampedo » 11 Mar 2014, 13:39

Since nobody answered, I'm asking again :)
Is that possible to increase (any number of my choice) the number of cards available in the quest shop?
Plus having an option to unlock the full shop?
Cheers.
Stampedo

Postby timmermac » 12 Mar 2014, 12:58

Sure... Open quest.preferences in a text editor, then scroll down to right next to the end of the file. You'll see fields SHOP_SINGLES_COMMON, SHOP_SINGLES_UNCOMMON, & SHOP_SINGLES_RARE. Those numbers can be edited up fairly high. You will want to use a text editor to do this, as doing it in-game has much more of a limitation then doing it in an editor.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby Stampedo » 12 Mar 2014, 21:59

Awesome, thank you!
Stampedo

Postby Stampedo » 15 Mar 2014, 17:33

Humm, any chance to have control over sound volume? :)
Stampedo

PreviousNext

Return to Forge