It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 01:09

Text Size

card images forge mtg

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

card images forge mtg

Postby seamus4325 » 03 Dec 2014, 00:28

So i downloaded forge not to long ago and i find that i am stuck with one card image per card(ie i can't get the ftv version of forbidden orchard, only the kamigawa one.) what really annoys me is that i am stuck with basic land art that is beyond terrible. how do i fix this?? [-o< [-o< any comments are well appreciated .
seamus4325

Re: card images forge mtg

Postby HarePaiR » 04 Dec 2014, 07:03

Have you tried downloading the "LQ Set Pictures" under content downloaders? Or is that not working for you? After downloading those, I have the FTV Forbidden Orchard. To find it in the deck editor, you have to restrict your search by set (under Filters, Sets...) otherwise it will only show you the default picture.

I'm fairly certain you can even use your own pictures, though that's a bit more complicated.

There is information in the FAQ but I probably don't have hyperlink privileges yet so I can't link you! It's on the main forum page :)
HarePaiR

Postby seamus4325 » 07 Dec 2014, 00:17

Thankyou very much HarePaiR, I switched my filter to Ktk and now I get amazing unhinged lands.
seamus4325

Postby HarePaiR » 07 Dec 2014, 18:36

It's my understanding that the card images for some of the newest sets are not available yet (unless you go through the effort of adding them yourself, which can be done!). That work is done by another team (not the core Forge development team), I believe. If you download both the LQ Set and the default pictures, though, it will load a default if it's missing the set one. For example, my KTK has a bunch of blanks, but older pictures for all reprints (e.g. - Act of Treason, Arc Lightning, Bloodstained Mire, etc.).
HarePaiR

Return to Forge