It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 19:06

Text Size

Looking for card art

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Looking for card art

Postby dannnnv » 04 Dec 2014, 16:03

Hi there,

Looking to fill in missing set art (BOG to present). I can't find a resource with the card art that works. I found something, tried re-naming things to match what other sets use, but to no avail. Would someone mind putting up a little tutorial on how to get art recognized by forge?

Thanks!
dannnnv

Re: Looking for card art

Postby timmermac » 05 Dec 2014, 01:38

If you're going by set, make sure the set folders are named properly. Born of the Gods should be BNG, Journey into Nyx should be JOU...
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby dannnnv » 07 Dec 2014, 00:09

Something still isn't working. The only set art I could find is named in the format burning anger.hq.full (spaces, no caps) I put these in folder M15, renamed this card to Burning.Anger.full.jpg (periods, caps, "full", which seems to be the pattern of other working sets) and it still doesn't come up.

Just incase it was something wrong with the file, I went and copied another working art file from an older set and renamed it to fit the pattern. Still nothing.

I'm genuinely baffled as to what is preventing this from working. I'd be happy just to be pointed to a link to a place to get card art that works in forge. Can't seem to find one in the forums. (found KTK okay)

Thanks!
dannnnv

Postby timmermac » 07 Dec 2014, 19:30

There shouldn't be a dot between Burning and Anger.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby dannnnv » 10 Dec 2014, 19:05

I hadn't noticed, but it still didn't correct the problem.

Do you know of any links to download them manually and place them in a directory myself?
dannnnv

Return to Forge