It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 13:36

Text Size

Forge Beta: 1-5-2015 ver 1.5.32

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Beta: 1-5-2015 ver 1.5.32

Postby kestell » 20 Jan 2015, 04:54

attacked with a dragon (wardscale dragon ) and Ojutai, Soul of Winter triggered from the library.

Also the AI often just becomes unbearably slow if he controls a manifested creature.
kestell

Postby friarsol » 20 Jan 2015, 05:21

kestell wrote:Also the AI often just becomes unbearably slow if he controls a manifested creature.
I don't know what version you're using, but that's fixed already.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby kestell » 20 Jan 2015, 06:07

I'm on the 1.5.33.003 android version.
kestell

Postby Sirspud » 20 Jan 2015, 15:35

I'm having the same issue as kestell, also using the most recent Android version 1.5.33.003.

I used Reality Shift to exile a Tresserhorn Skyknight my opponent had. Every phase would crawl, and then on the next turn I attacked with a manifested creature enchanted by Cloudform. My opponent was able to block it with his manifested creature, which should not have had flying.

Also I noticed Dragonrage does not grant Firebreathing to my creatures, but does give me red mana.
Sirspud

Postby sharkus » 20 Jan 2015, 19:26

I noticed that Supplant Form creates a token creature that includes stats and abilities granted by aura's and prowess triggers. It would be awesome if it worked like this in real life, but unfortunately it doesn't. Here's the official rules for reference:

Code: Select all
Supplant Form
4UU
Instant
Return target creature to its owner's hand. You put a token onto the battlefield that's a copy of that creature.

The token copies exactly what was printed on the creature and nothing else (unless that creature was copying something else or was a token; see below). It doesn't copy whether that creature was tapped or untapped, whether it had any counters on it or Auras and/or Equipment attached to it, or any non-copy effects that changed its power, toughness, types, color, and so on.
If you return a face-down creature to its owner's hand, the token will be a face-up colorless 2/2 creature with no name, no abilities, and no creature types. (The face-down creature card will be revealed to all players as it leaves the battlefield.)
If the copied creature had X in its mana cost, X is 0.
If the copied creature was copying something else, the token enters the battlefield as whatever that creature was copying.
If the copied creature is a token, the token created by Supplant Form copies the original characteristics of that token as stated by the effect that put it onto the battlefield.
Any enters-the-battlefield abilities of the copied creature will trigger when the token enters the battlefield. Any "As [this creature] enters the battlefield" or "[This creature] enters the battlefield with" abilities of the copied creature will also work. 
(I'm using 1.5.33 snapshot version of forge from a few days back.)
sharkus

Postby Nekoatl » 20 Jan 2015, 20:25

Damage is not dealt when Splinter tokens leave the battlefield. I've tried destroying them with damage and sacrificing them for not paying their cumulative upkeep costs, with and without Splintering Wind on the battlefield at the time, and I've yet to find any circumstances under which the damage is dealt. Previously reported here.
Nekoatl

Postby Hexadecimal » 21 Jan 2015, 05:42

Star Compass - previously reported bug, incorrect calculation of colored mana it gives in some cases. I've reported it here.

Teferi's Puzzle Box - previously reported bug, player asked in which order to put cards into AI's library.

Mesmeric Orb - every single milled card opens it's own window. Considering orb's milling potential, it should show all milled cards at once or doesn't show at all. Same thing with Uba Mask, it probably shouldn't reveal drawed cards one by one, but all at once.

Summoner's Egg put Bringer of the White Dawn in play, next turn Bringer's ability returned egg and egg put Arcbound Fiend in play. After that Bringer was turned face down for the rest of the game.

Scrounge's artifact search can be canceled.

Shared Fate issues. 1. It doesn't allow to cast flash/instant cards at any moment. 2. If casting of the spell was canceled, it will remain exiled and uncastable for the rest of the game. 3. It was a while ago, don't remember the exact details so I might be wrong on this. Permanent was bounced in hand, and then right away exiled like it was a card draw, but without any actual cards being drawed.

Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker's created Zubera token have it's ability triggered 2 times once it's sacrificed.

AI's Angelic Page used his ability for free while I had 2 Suppression Field.
Hexadecimal

Postby slo-moe » 22 Jan 2015, 02:55

Hi. Thanks ever so much for the Fate Reforged cards in forge-gui-desktop-1.5.33-SNAPSHOT-r28664.tar.bz2 posted recently!! :D

Playing on win7, the following occurred:
- AI had a Goblin Rabblemaster enchanted with a bestowed Eidolon of Countless Battles plus a single 1/1 goblin token. It had just put a Wingmate Roc on the stack.
- I cast Hero's Downfall on its Goblin Rabblemaster.
- On resolution, both the Goblin Rabblemaster and the Eidolon of Countless Battles went to the graveyard. The Eidolon should have remained in play as a creature.

Screenshot attached showing log.

Edit: similar problem occurred again. AI had Stormbreath Dragon bestowed with Boon Satyr. I killed the dragon and both it and the satyr went to the graveyard. The Boon Satyr should have remained behind as a creature.
Attachments
forge_downfall_rabblemaster_kills_eidolon.jpg
Last edited by slo-moe on 22 Jan 2015, 03:19, edited 1 time in total.
slo-moe

Postby leshrac » 22 Jan 2015, 02:58

leshrac wrote:Warrior en-Kor and other creatures with the same replacement effect sometimes don't work correctly. I can't see a system yet, but while sometimes the replacement effect works perfectly fine, sometimes it doesn't work at all.

The last 3 times i tried to use it:
1. Had a Crusade in play and my Warrior en-Kor was 3/3, blocking a 3/3 token. I redirected one damage to another of my creatures that wasn't blocking, it didn't work and my Warrior en-Kor died.
2. I was attacking with Warrior en-Kor and the AI blocked with a 2/2 creature. I redirected one damage to another of my creatures that was attacking too, it worked and only the blocker died.
3. I was blocking a 6/6 creature with my Warrior en-Kor, tried to redirect 5 damage to my own 6/6 creature, that was tapped and not blocking, it didn't work at all, my creature didn't even get one damage and my warrior died.

There was at least one other situation when i was attacking on a rather complicated boardstate, and it worked fine more than once when i was blocking.
Adding to this:
Just had the Situation, where my Lancers en-Kor was blocked by a 1/1 creature and a 2/2 creature with shroud. I redirected all 3 damage to another of my creatures, only one damage was redirected. So maybe it just doesn't work when i try to redirect damage from a source with shroud? But it should definitely work, i'm not targeting my opponent's creature with shroud.
leshrac

Postby schizophoenix » 22 Jan 2015, 21:19

1.5.32 on Windows 7 sometimes hangs after completing a game with an achievement. Doesn't respond or crash, just sits there not letting me press "Next Game".
schizophoenix

Postby Marek14 » 22 Jan 2015, 23:23

When I copied Blinding Flare by Howl of the Horde, I can choose as many targets as I want. Copy must always have the same amount of targets as the original.
Marek14
Tester

Postby slo-moe » 23 Jan 2015, 02:00

I'm playing win7 forge-gui-desktop-1.5.33-SNAPSHOT-r28664.tar.bz2 and noticed a similar problem as Sirspud (viewtopic.php?f=26&t=16576&start=60#p171608).

I had Cloudform enchanting a manifested land, making it a 2/2 flying hexproof creature. AI blocked it with a non-flying creature (Anafenza, the Foremost).

Edit: attached is a screenshot with another example of the same issue.
forge_cloudform_illegal_block.jpg
slo-moe

Postby Mattias » 23 Jan 2015, 09:49

Umm, just wondering, am I the only one who has the game automatically skipping through phases as a spell resolves?
I cast channel, and as I pass priority with it on the stack the game acts as if I clicked end turn and skips through all my phases. This has also occured in the middle of going off with storm. This was also present in the last version before this one.
Mattias

Postby Marek14 » 23 Jan 2015, 12:14

Here is a weird bug:

I had Forge maximized. I moved the taskbar to a new monitor, and now Forge refuses to maximize on the whole screen -- it only maximizes as if the taskbar was still there. Restarting Forge doesn't help.
Last edited by Marek14 on 23 Jan 2015, 13:51, edited 1 time in total.
Marek14
Tester

Postby Mattias » 23 Jan 2015, 13:21

Just a random card thing: Illicit Auction seems to add up all the bids of the highest bidder when damage is dealt. Our bids went him 0 me 5 him 6 and me 7 and then I get a message that highest bid is mine with 12. Seems weird.

Another thing: When spending tokens to draft, the description could be clearer. For example there is no way, afaik, to tell if Ravnica(block) is triple Rav or Rav/Gpt/Diss.

Another thing, tell me if Im too much, Im just assuming that you want to know these things.

Older draft formats are still going backwards. Ravnica should not be drafted third in a Ravnica block draft.

I'll just keep editing this post:
Is there any way to change so that 10x speed is the default when simulating matches. And is it really necessary to be forced(?) to look at simulations after being illiminated?
Mattias

Previous

Return to Forge