It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 16:13

Text Size

Quest Tournament Options

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Quest Tournament Options

Postby Freeman74 » 27 Apr 2015, 12:53

Is there any way to control the format of the tournament via game menu or file edit? My preference is to match the way sets were designed to be drafted and be able to somewhat control the way they are offered up. For instance currently DTK draft is presented in quest as FRF/DTK/DTK, when it is normally drafted DTK/DTK/FRF. Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust this? (I am aware that I can choose any format I want in the Booster Draft section, I just prefer the bracketed tournament structure in quest.)

-For anyone who may read this that has worked on this program, a big thanks. This is an amazing piece of software that handles a very complex game well.
Freeman74

Re: Quest Tournament Options

Postby KrazyTheFox » 27 Apr 2015, 23:31

Unfortunately, there's currently no way to easily customize this. The best way to do it right now would be to use 7zip/WinRAR/etc to extract your quest file, edit the draft offerings to the correct booster order, then use 7zip/WinRAR/etc to compress the edited quest back into a gzip format. In the future I may look at offering proper support for draft orders.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Re: Quest Tournament Options

Postby Freeman74 » 28 Apr 2015, 14:04

Thank you very much, that was perfect.
Freeman74

Return to Forge