It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 23:34

Text Size

Forge hq image naming questions (Tokens, Directory names)

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Forge hq image naming questions (Tokens, Directory names)

Postby bevryde » 02 May 2015, 14:29

Hi,

I'm organizing my pictures for Forge, and downloaded the xlhq's from the ccghq torrent. Renamed all from *.xlhq.* to *.full.* and everything is fine.

1.) I just realized, unlike in the package, Forge sometimes uses shorter directory names, eg.: 5E instead of 5ED, AL instead of ALL. Why is this, for historic reasons?

2.) Where do I put the xlhq tokens? I have a "token" folder beside my picture folders, which has file names like "..cache\pics\cards\tokens\b_1_1_festering_goblin.jpg" not sure if that was from Forge or if I merged it from another software. The ccghq Torrents token names does not have such naming...

3.) shouldn't Forge parse for "*.xlhq.*" as well? Would probably be more user friendly for some... I doubt they are experienced in mass renaming via Totalcmd etc...

Thank you!
bevryde

Re: Forge hq image naming questions (Tokens, Directory names

Postby Hapse » 03 May 2015, 10:02

I was wondering about something along these lines as well so I hope it's okay i ask some questions as well :)
Why do you have to put .full at the end? Is this because most of the hqpic team does that and it makes it easier just to extract? Or because you can use crops as well?
Right now i have all my pictures in the same folder "AppData\Local\Forge\Cache\pics\cards", is it possible to have folder for each set? (I don't wanna test it myself cause it's quite a lot of cards :D)

Keep up the great work at Forge, I'm loving it and I've spend quite a lot of hours playing this wonderful game :)
Hapse

Return to Forge