It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:12

Text Size

I got Sen Triplets to work

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

I got Sen Triplets to work

Postby timthetooleman61 » 13 May 2015, 00:04

I added |MayPlay$ True| in the card coding and now it works.It is not perfect but works you have to choose when playing a card.It now looks like this

Name:Sen Triplets
ManaCost:2 W U B
Types:Legendary Artifact Creature Human Wizard
PT:3/3
T:Mode$ Phase | Phase$ Upkeep | ValidPlayer$ You | Execute$ SenEffect | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | TriggerDescription$ At the beginning of your upkeep, choose target opponent. This turn, that player can't cast spells or activate abilities and plays with his or her hand revealed. You may play cards from that player's hand this turn.
SVar:SenEffect:AB$ Effect | Cost$ 0 | ValidTgts$ Opponent | StaticAbilities$ STCantBeCast,STCantBeActivated,STHandRevealed,STCanPlay | RememberObjects$ Targeted | AILogic$ Always
SVar:STCantBeCast:Mode$ CantBeCast | ValidCard$ Instant,Sorcery | Caster$ Player.IsRemembered | EffectZone$ Command | Description$ This turn, the targeted player can't cast spells or activate abilities and plays with his or her hand revealed.
SVar:STCantBeActivated:Mode$ CantBeActivated | ValidCard$ Card | Activator$ Player.IsRemembered | EffectZone$ Command
SVar:STHandRevealed:Mode$ Continuous | Affected$ Player.IsRemembered | AddKeyword$ Play with your hand revealed. | EffectZone$ Command
SVar:STCanPlay:Mode$ Continuous | MayPlay$ True | EffectZone$ Command | Affected$ Card.RememberedPlayerCtrl | AffectedZone$ Hand | AddHiddenKeyword$ May be played by your opponent | Description$ You may play cards from that player's hand this turn.
SVar:Picture:
Oracle:At the beginning of your upkeep, choose target opponent. This turn, that player can't cast spells or activate abilities and plays with his or her hand revealed. You may play cards from that player's hand this turn.
timthetooleman61

Re: I got Sen Triplets to work

Postby mastroego » 17 May 2015, 07:33

What was wrong with the card? I thought it worked.
mastroego

Postby timthetooleman61 » 17 May 2015, 12:44

You could see the other players hand but couldn't play there cards. I think everything else worked just not playing their cards.
timthetooleman61

Postby mastroego » 19 May 2015, 10:22

Oh cool, I do have the card in some deck but didn't use it recently.
Will this fix be in the next release?
mastroego

Postby timthetooleman61 » 26 May 2015, 00:17

Well I have no connection with forge just wanted to fix it for myself thought I would post it if anyone wanted to use it.
timthetooleman61

Return to Forge