It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 02:48

Text Size

card problem/bug Savage Ventmaw

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

card problem/bug Savage Ventmaw

Postby tobideck » 03 Jun 2015, 11:58

Hello Forum,

I think I found a bug in the interaction of one card with potential other cards.
The card involved is Savage Ventmaw from Dragons of Tarkir.

When I have Savage Ventmaw in play, declare my attack with Savage Ventmaw and Atarka Beastbreaker attacking, then in the declare blocker step a window pops up saying "Pay Mana from Mana Pool" and it gives me the options to pay "1. green mana from Savage Ventmaw" and/or "2. red mana from Savage Ventmaw".

I can see, that the triggered ability from Savage Ventmaw correctly added RRRGGG mana to my mana pool. From this mana gets substracted when I click the "pay" options in the pop up window. I don't actually know what cost this mana subtraction is trying to pay? Once my mana pool is three mana down it restarts wir RRRGGG in the pool and I can again subtract up to three mana until everything repeats.

I only have one card in play that has an activated ability with a mana cost (Atarka Beastbreaker: Formidable - 4G: Atarka Beastbreaker gets +4/+4).

So I can't really figure out what happens here.
But as the loop is infinite the game is trapped once it occures... :-(
tobideck

Re: card problem/bug Savage Ventmaw

Postby friarsol » 03 Jun 2015, 16:10

I've added a ticket regarding this: http://bugs.cardforge.link/view.php?id=10
friarsol
Global Moderator

Return to Forge