It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 17:28

Text Size

cant update the android version!

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

cant update the android version!

Postby rayketzu » 13 Sep 2015, 06:19

EDIT; guys i solved the problem! for anyone who has the same problem as me if you are stuck in the "cheking for update..." windows, just unistall the app and clean your phone, then downloade any file browser (I used ES File Explorer) and go to your "main" android folder, there would be a folder name "forge" delete it and and install the app. this worked for me!

im really sorry for creating this thread but i was really upsed whit that issue before I found the workaround (again sorry for my english)

hi guys Firstly let me say sorry about my english AND thanks your for your awesome work whit this game, you are really true planeswalkers xD! secondly, i dont know if im breaking any rule but i cannot figure out if there a specific thread or section for troubleshooting so if im breaking any rule or skipping a similar thread please let me know :S

I've downloaded the PC version of forge and everything's fine, but when i tried to download the android version I got the next problem:

I've downloaded the apk, installed it (no problems) and the first time i launched it I got a message telling that there was an 80MB update. after the 40% of the update was downloaded i've released that i was downloading it from my mobile data pack instead of my Wi-Fi, I quickly switched to my Wi-Fi conecction but now the app is stuck in the "cheking for updates..." message

this is what i've done so far:

- Reinstall the app
- Unistall, clean everything whit Clean Master, restart the phone, install
- Unistall, Clean, redownload the app (again), make a clean install
- tried to download again from the mobile data (Wi-Fi conection OFF)
- try to download from a different Wi-Fi

and the "cheking for update..." message is still there

I have a Motorola moto G first generation, whit android 5.0.2 (in Spanish in case that does any difference), MY DEVICE IS NOT ROOTED.

tell me if you need any more informatioN! and thanks again for developing this awesome software!

EDIT: i forgot to mention: to reinstall the APP i always erease Cache, and data BEFORE hitting the "unistall" box in my android app manager (im unsing the default one), and ALWAYS clean the device whit clean master, before and after restarting
rayketzu

Re: cant update the android version!

Postby drdev » 13 Sep 2015, 12:44

Glad you figured it out.
drdev
Programmer

Return to Forge