It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 16:55

Text Size

Pauper and Peasant EDH + Commander Banlist question

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Pauper and Peasant EDH + Commander Banlist question

Postby daydreamdirty » 27 Jan 2016, 04:06

First, is there a way to get the banlist or to make a banlist for Forge so I can make sure certain cards can't be chosen either as commanders or to be added to commander decks?

2nd, can someone make a copy of the whole Commander format and make a few tweaks so that any uncommon and common creature can be chosen as the "Commander" and that only common and uncommon creatures can be added?

Lastly
- For pauper (non edh rules) it's all common cards.
- For peasant (non edh rules) only 7 uncommon cards may be added.

I recommend for pauper edh, only common cards may be added to the decks and for peasant edh, up to 11 uncommon cards maybe added to the deck- not including the General.

If this post was already made, I apologize as I haven't seen this post made at all.
EDIT:::::
I found some other links asking questions about this.
http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1516&p=190271&hilit=pauper+commander#p190271
adrianovaz2007 wrote:I'd like to join the other voices and request Pauper Commander/Peasant too. Or at least Ambassador (any creature may be the Commander), since then if you want to plat Peasant you just follow the rarity rules in both decks and it's a-ok.
http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/posting.php?mode=quote&f=26&p=184621
rundeer wrote:Any way to use a non-legendary creature as a commander in commander format? My group plays a pauper variant, where your commander is an uncommon, and the rest of the deck is made of commons. There's already an option to turn off "deck conformance" for regular play, and it would be neat if it extended to this as well.
daydreamdirty

Return to Forge