It is currently 05 May 2024, 20:15

Text Size

Forge Beta: 01-28-2016 ver 1.5.48

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Beta: 01-28-2016 ver 1.5.48

Postby Phisteen » 02 Feb 2016, 06:07

Agetian wrote:
Phisteen wrote:I have done some testing on the BFZ,OGW problem i have been having and it looks like it is just a bug with that particular quest. however i have put a LOT of time into that quest and am hoping there is a way to fix it. I have attached the quest save file if you want to take a look at it. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks! Using the quest saved game I was able to reproduce and fix (r30790) the issue. :) It was an issue with draft tournament generation limited only to Vintage and Legacy quest formats. Starting with r30790 you should no longer experience the crash (moreover, you will be able to proceed normally with your current quest without having to recreate it or tweak it in any way).

- Agetian
Thank you! :D :D
Phisteen

Postby timmermac » 02 Feb 2016, 06:36

USERNOTFOUND wrote:i dont have anything from born of the gods on to ogw its about 1700 cards
You should use the LQ set download option. That's going to get you everything through BFZ.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby horseoftroy » 03 Feb 2016, 04:35

Thanks for the great MTG game

Request for Quest Mode :

I don't like cards Boosters for free after winning duels , so I am turning them 0 in preferences

Please , increase the money after winning duels (for players like me) , because I prefer to buy booters than gitting them for free after win
horseoftroy

Postby timmermac » 03 Feb 2016, 05:29

horseoftroy wrote:Thanks for the great MTG game

Request for Quest Mode :

I don't like cards Boosters for free after winning duels , so I am turning them 0 in preferences

Please , increase the money after winning duels (for players like me) , because I prefer to buy booters than gitting them for free after win
If you've set boosters to 0 in the preferences, then you should be able to see where you can change your post-win credit amounts.
"I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in 7 days, and I find out you stole my ass and made a ...mini-me! Carter, I should be irked currently, yes?" - Jack O'Neill
timmermac
Tester

Postby horseoftroy » 03 Feb 2016, 07:17

timmermac wrote:

Request for Quest Mode :

If you've set boosters to 0 in the preferences, then you should be able to see where you can change your post-win credit amounts.
Thanks timmermac :

Actually the problem that when try to increase the credits amount Forge never accepts more than 100 credits and returnin it 100 or sometimes crush (looks like the program refuses the numbers over 100)

The result of this the maximum credits I can get from all options is 250 credits after win a duel (which is very low)

I think (programming support) for 500 credits at least can be fair when set boosters free gift to 0

Also something else in Quest Mode
AI Difficulty (Rank Increase) option :

Actually the AI by time becomes very difficult when the difficulty is increased , the problem when I want to stop AI Rank Increase by set it to 0

Forge never accepts set the AI Rank Increase option set to 0 and returnin it 1 or sometimes crush

Hope to allow this option by programming
horseoftroy

Postby stormcat » 03 Feb 2016, 10:13

Mulligan method in Commander game does not change?
Partial Paris Mulligan → Vancouver Mulligan(First time is free mulligan.)
stormcat

Postby MIC132 » 03 Feb 2016, 10:59

There is still the problem with Archenemy that I keep mentioning each update.

Some schemes (Into the Earthen Maw for example) don't show neither on stack nor command zone until you choose a target, which means that if you don't remember what given scheme does based on it's name, you don't know what you should target. It also happens with some that have choice, which is even worse.

Perhaps the scheme could be temporary moved to command zone, so it could be viewed?
MIC132

Postby timmermac » 03 Feb 2016, 14:56

horseoftroy wrote:
timmermac wrote:

Request for Quest Mode :

Thanks timmermac :

Actually the problem that when try to increase the credits amount Forge never accepts more than 100 credits and returnin it 100 or sometimes crush (looks like the program refuses the numbers over 100)

The result of this the maximum credits I can get from all options is 250 credits after win a duel (which is very low)

I think (programming support) for 500 credits at least can be fair when set boosters free gift to 0

Also something else in Quest Mode
AI Difficulty (Rank Increase) option :

Actually the AI by time becomes very difficult when the difficulty is increased , the problem when I want to stop AI Rank Increase by set it to 0

Forge never accepts set the AI Rank Increase option set to 0 and returnin it 1 or sometimes crush

Hope to allow this option by programming
You can also use your text editor of choice to modify the values inside of the quest.preferences file to something more to your liking. I've honestly never done it from inside the program for the very reasons you've mentioned. You can also assign higher numbers to the AI_RANKUP options.
timmermac
Tester

Postby Piogre » 03 Feb 2016, 18:08

Bug: Karlov of the Ghost Council's ability has the mana cost CWB instead of WB - I looked in the cardsfolder, and it's a simple fix - his ability has the "Cost$" twice, and the second one is being counted as "C"- removing the extra "Cost$" made it work on my machine
Piogre

Postby friarsol » 03 Feb 2016, 18:15

Piogre wrote:Bug: Karlov of the Ghost Council's ability has the mana cost CWB instead of WB - I looked in the cardsfolder, and it's a simple fix - his ability has the "Cost$" twice, and the second one is being counted as "C"- removing the extra "Cost$" made it work on my machine
Do you have the wrong card? Karlov's script looks fine to me.

Karlov's Ability | Open
A:AB$ ChangeZone | Cost$ W B SubCounter<6/P1P1> | ValidTgts$ Creature | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Exile | TgtPrompt$ Select target creature | SpellDescription$ Exile target creature.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby adrianovaz2007 » 03 Feb 2016, 19:45

Why is the automatic download is getting card artwork from a lower quality source? The snapshots previous to this beta were getting pics from MagicCards I think. Any way to turn back to that setting?
adrianovaz2007

Postby friarsol » 03 Feb 2016, 20:11

adrianovaz2007 wrote:Why is the automatic download is getting card artwork from a lower quality source? The snapshots previous to this beta were getting pics from MagicCards I think. Any way to turn back to that setting?
Nothing changed with our code. MagicCards just uses a lower quality initially until the CCGHQ team gets all the scans for the latests sets, then updates their images to that. There's no way to have high quality scans without the manpower to scan physical cards in. Before that the best that's available are images.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Vernon » 04 Feb 2016, 04:46

Bug(?): After winning game in Quest Mode, clicking Next Game does not advance the screen. Gulp, help? Returning after 3 1/2 year absence....
When playing, card text is important. Read and understand it. It will usually prevent most errors.
Vernon

Postby stormcat » 05 Feb 2016, 08:58

Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx
Error occurs in the payment of Generic Mana.
cast → click to pay → Error

Description: [describe what you were doing when the crash occurred]

NullPointerException | Open
Code: Select all
Forge Version:    1.5.49-SNAPSHOT-r30807
Operating System: Windows 7 6.1 x86
Java Version:     1.8.0_71 Oracle Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at forge.game.GameActionUtil.amountOfManaGenerated(GameActionUtil.java:542)
   at forge.match.input.InputPayMana.activateManaAbility(InputPayMana.java:215)
   at forge.match.input.InputPayMana.activateManaAbility(InputPayMana.java:167)
   at forge.match.input.InputPayMana.onCardSelected(InputPayMana.java:82)
   at forge.match.input.InputBase.selectCard(InputBase.java:106)
   at forge.match.input.InputProxy.selectCard(InputProxy.java:145)
   at forge.player.PlayerControllerHuman.selectCard(PlayerControllerHuman.java:1461)
   at forge.view.arcane.PlayArea.selectCard(PlayArea.java:564)
   at forge.view.arcane.PlayArea.mouseLeftClicked(PlayArea.java:536)
   at forge.view.arcane.CardPanelContainer$2.mouseReleased(CardPanelContainer.java:165)
   at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
stormcat

Postby Midori » 06 Feb 2016, 08:07

When i activate Ugin, the Spirit Dragon's ultimate to bring Niv-Mizzet, the Firemind or Psychosis Crawler onto the battlefield, their abilities will trigger multiple times even though they weren't on the battlefield when the drawing action happeded.
Midori

PreviousNext

Return to Forge