It is currently 27 May 2024, 22:33

Text Size

Forge Adventure doesnt Start

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Forge Adventure doesnt Start

Postby Cachingo » 06 Aug 2023, 18:35

My forge actualizes and I tried Forge Adventure but never starts. Something seems wrong. I read that you need the forge.log file but it doesnt exists in data location. Really wanna Format C: like the old days-
Cachingo

Re: Forge Adventure doesnt Start

Postby ulnaoperating » 27 May 2024, 09:10

Regrettably, the data location does not contain the forge.log file. There might be a number of causes behind this. Some possible solutions to the problem are these:

1) **Look in the Forge Modpack folder**: If you can't find the forge.log file in the data location, try looking in the Forge Modpack folder instead. The standard location for this is the.minecraft/mods folder.
2. **Make sure no mods are conflicting**: Occasionally, mods can clash with one another or the Forge modpack. To check if the problem still exists, try removing all mods except the Forge Modpack.
3. **Verify whether any files are corrupted**: The Forge modpack may have problems due to corrupted files. Redownloading the Forge Modpack after removing its folder might work.
4. **Verify that you are using the most recent version of Forge**: Verify that you are using the most recent version of Forge. Visit the CurseForge website to stay up-to-date.

If none of these solutions work, you can try creating a new Forge Modpack and see if the issue persists. If you do this, you can find out if the problem is with Forge in general or with your current modpack.

Please let me know if you need assistance troubleshooting your computer, and I will do my best to assist you. Regarding formatting your C: drive like the old days, I am not sure what you mean.
ulnaoperating

Return to Forge