It is currently 29 Apr 2024, 11:44

Text Size

Forge Beta: 03-09-2012 ver 1.2.5 rev 14663

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge Beta: 03-09-2012 ver 1.2.5 rev 14663

Postby Max mtg » 21 Mar 2012, 17:39

atar wrote:I have already post the same question about the challenges 3 times and i am completely ignored...This is quite rude and disappointing for this community...
`
Tried to reproduce that problem. Took a challenge named "Zombie Attack!" - ai gets receives its cards correclty
Single class for single responsibility.
Max mtg
Programmer

Postby Sloth » 21 Mar 2012, 20:11

friarsol wrote:Mind's Desire used to be a huge mess of a card and was recently updated, perhaps it'll be easy enough to force these types of cards through the Cost Change before their cost gets set.
Fixed! (i got the rules wrong here too :oops: )
Sloth
Programmer

Postby atar » 21 Mar 2012, 22:23

Max mtg wrote:Tried to reproduce that problem. Took a challenge named "Zombie Attack!" - ai gets receives its cards correclty
`

I haven't took that challenge yet,but please give a try to blue,green,black,white and colorless dungeon if the AI receives its cards.
atar

Postby Chris H. » 21 Mar 2012, 23:48

atar wrote:
Max mtg wrote:Tried to reproduce that problem. Took a challenge named "Zombie Attack!" - ai gets receives its cards correclty
`

I haven't took that challenge yet,but please give a try to blue,green,black,white and colorless dungeon if the AI receives its cards.
`
I am using the forge-1.2.6-20120321.110617-2.tar.bz2 snapshot build from this morning. At 20 wins two of the dungeon crawling challenges became available. I choose the black dungeon.

At the start of the first match both players are dealt 7 cards.

EDIT:

I also meant to point out that the AI received it's in play cards at the start of game and they were not missing from the battlefield.

`
Attachments
Screen Shot.jpg
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Max mtg » 22 Mar 2012, 06:28

atar wrote:
`

Blue challenge is working properly (I use the latest dev SVN build)
Single class for single responsibility.
Max mtg
Programmer

Postby SIXTY » 22 Mar 2012, 09:08

Good afternoon friends! :)
Immediately apologize for my bad English, because it is not my native language and I use "Google Translate".I'm sorry, that probably is not where you need to deploy their message, but the topic "Current know bug list" was closed and I do not know where I should now put an error message.
Perhaps some buggs has been fixed, so I apologize if I repeat.
1) Ego Erasure - creatures lost class, but did not get -2/-0 until EOT.
2) Skinshifter - appeared a critical error message when you change classes.
3) Wrong picture cards: Sawtooth Thresher; Skull of Orm; Momir Vig, Simic Visionary.
4) After using the Death Cares for Yavimaya Enchantress I got 0 lives, although the class Yavimaya Enchantress - Human.
5) Tel-Jilad Wolf is described as a creature gets +2 \ 2, although it should be +3 \ +3.
6) Curse of Oblivion - expelled from the grave cards and your opponent, which should not be.
7) Lurking Evil - "Pay half your life, rounded up: Lurking Evil becomes a 4/4 Horror creature with flying." Instead, the card indicated "Pay X life: ...". I have not used this card, maybe it offers a dialog window where you can select half of their lives or something like that, but the card still has to be the inscription, I think so.
8 ) Sword of the Meek - is trying to attach to the opponent's creatures, too, which should not be.
9) Flame Javelin - wrong mana cost symbol, must be 2\R 2\R 2\R.
Thank you very much for your work guys, I hope, together we can make the Forge even better! :)
p.S.: Question: When I played against Melira, Sylvok Outcast cards have a feature of the enemy "Sac", what does this mean?
Sorry for my bad English :)
SIXTY

Postby moomarc » 22 Mar 2012, 11:21

SIXTY wrote:Question: When I played against Melira, Sylvok Outcast cards have a feature of the enemy "Sac", what does this mean?
That section of the card's script makes the AI player more likely to pick one of its creatures with Persist if it has to sacrifice a creature. There's an extra bit that adds "Sac" as a keyword though (which is why it shows up on the card), and I'm not sure whether there's a reason Sloth left that in or if its a remnant from testing. He will have to confirm before I remove it.

SIXTY wrote:5) Tel-Jilad Wolf is described as a creature gets +2 \ 2, although it should be +3 \ +3.
7) Lurking Evil - "Pay half your life, rounded up: Lurking Evil becomes a 4/4 Horror creature with flying." Instead, the card indicated "Pay X life: ...".
8 ) Sword of the Meek - is trying to attach to the opponent's creatures, too, which should not be.
9) Flame Javelin - wrong mana cost symbol, must be 2\R 2\R 2\R.
Fixed!
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

Postby Xitax » 23 Mar 2012, 02:18

I had a very odd bug today where a certain card which happened to be Plains never showed up when I kept re-dealing a hand. It was the first card after "[main]" but I don't have any idea if that had anything to do with it. I tried 10 re-deals and never got a plains, but got them when I quit and restarted with the same deck.

Also, are tokens now set-specific? Thraben Doomsayer requires w_1_1_human_dka.jpg
EDIT: All cards that put white 1/1 human creature tokens into play use that same filename :shrugs:
Last edited by Xitax on 23 Mar 2012, 02:36, edited 1 time in total.
Xitax

Postby friarsol » 23 Mar 2012, 02:29

Xitax wrote:I had a very odd bug today where a certain card which happened to be Plains never showed up when I kept re-dealing a hand. It was the first card after "[main]" but I don't have any idea if that had anything to do with it. I tried 10 re-deals and never got a plains, but got them when I quit and restarted with the same deck.
The thing about Random, is that it's Random. Not that it's statistically correct.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby Xitax » 23 Mar 2012, 02:51

friarsol wrote:
Xitax wrote:I had a very odd bug today where a certain card which happened to be Plains never showed up when I kept re-dealing a hand. It was the first card after "[main]" but I don't have any idea if that had anything to do with it. I tried 10 re-deals and never got a plains, but got them when I quit and restarted with the same deck.
The thing about Random, is that it's Random. Not that it's statistically correct.
I know, but I thought it may indicate a bug because the chances of not getting a plains 10 times in a row on the first draw when there are 8 plains in a deck is very small.
I calculate 34% chance to draw no plains on any starting draw. 34% ten times in a row is 0.00002 or 2 in 100000. Therefore my suspicion.
Xitax

Postby moomarc » 23 Mar 2012, 03:32

Xitax wrote:Also, are tokens now set-specific? Thraben Doomsayer requires w_1_1_human_dka.jpg
EDIT: All cards that put white 1/1 human creature tokens into play use that same filename :shrugs:
Its not set specific yet, but I thought I might as well start somewhere. At some stage I plan to start adjusting the older ones, but some token names are generated automatically by scripts so I have to check each script that uses a particular token typeh
-Marc
moomarc
Pixel Commander

Postby Xitax » 23 Mar 2012, 03:47

Thanks, moomarc. It would be nice to be able to use the set-specific token when it exists.

Bug: 2/2 flying vampire tokens put into play with Lord of Lineage trigger Mentor of the Meek 's ability. According to magiccards.info, "Apply power bonuses from counters the creature enters the battlefield with and continuous effects like Mayor of Avabruck's when checking to see if Mentor of the Meek's ability will trigger." This would seem to indicate that the effect should not trigger as they are 4/4 when entering the battlefield due to Lord of Lineage.
Xitax

Postby BrotherD » 23 Mar 2012, 08:02

I don't know if this has been brought up here before, when I use Sun Titan to bring back Phatasmal Image, the trigger ability of the image does not work, so the image comes into play as a 0/0 and dies again.
BrotherD

Postby Sloth » 23 Mar 2012, 15:50

SIXTY wrote:1) Ego Erasure - creatures lost class, but did not get -2/-0 until EOT.
Works for me.

SIXTY wrote:2) Skinshifter - appeared a critical error message when you change classes.
Skinshifter has been fixed just after the beta was released.

SIXTY wrote:4) After using the Death Cares for Yavimaya Enchantress I got 0 lives, although the class Yavimaya Enchantress - Human.
I think only the stack description is wrong, but you do get the life (at least in my testing)

SIXTY wrote:6) Curse of Oblivion - expelled from the grave cards and your opponent, which should not be.
Yes the card is scripted wrongly. It needs two triggers one for the case that it enchants you and one for the opponent, so Card.YouCtrl and Card.YouDontCtrl can be specified.

SIXTY wrote:p.S.: Question: When I played against Melira, Sylvok Outcast cards have a feature of the enemy "Sac", what does this mean?
Fixed! (as marc suspected it was a debug artifact). Thanks SIXTY.
Sloth
Programmer

Postby cc-drake » 23 Mar 2012, 16:51

AI plays Flickerwisp:
Code: Select all
This is a Crash Report. An error has occurred. Please save this message to a file.
Please follow the instructions at this address to submit this Crash Report, plus what you were doing at the time:
   http://tinyurl.com/3zzrnyb
Reporting bugs in Forge is very important. We thank you for your time.

null

Version:
Forge version 1.2.5-r14666

Java Version: 1.6.0_29 Vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.

Detailed error trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at forge.card.spellability.AbilityActivated.<init>(AbilityActivated.java:71)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone$1.<init>(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:81)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone.createAbilityChangeZone(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:81)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactory.getAbility(AbilityFactory.java:475)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryDelayedTrigger.doTriggerAI(AbilityFactoryDelayedTrigger.java:181)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryDelayedTrigger.access$300(AbilityFactoryDelayedTrigger.java:37)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryDelayedTrigger$3.doTrigger(AbilityFactoryDelayedTrigger.java:130)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone.changeKnownOriginTriggerAI(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:1742)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone.changeZoneTriggerAINoCost(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:345)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone.changeZoneTriggerAI(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:318)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone.access$300(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:61)
   at forge.card.abilityfactory.AbilityFactoryChangeZone$1.doTrigger(AbilityFactoryChangeZone.java:101)
   at forge.card.trigger.TriggerHandler$2.doTrigger(TriggerHandler.java:634)
   at forge.MagicStack.chooseOrderOfSimultaneousStackEntry(MagicStack.java:1381)
   at forge.MagicStack.chooseOrderOfSimultaneousStackEntryAll(MagicStack.java:1339)
   at forge.MagicStack.setResolving(MagicStack.java:234)
   at forge.MagicStack.finishResolving(MagicStack.java:1091)
   at forge.MagicStack.resolveStack(MagicStack.java:913)
   at forge.PhaseHandler.passPriority(PhaseHandler.java:881)
   at forge.control.input.InputPassPriority.selectButtonOK(InputPassPriority.java:72)
   at forge.GuiInput.selectButtonOK(GuiInput.java:86)
   at forge.control.match.ControlMessage.btnOKActionPerformed(ControlMessage.java:107)
   at forge.control.match.ControlMessage.access$000(ControlMessage.java:32)
   at forge.control.match.ControlMessage$1.actionPerformed(ControlMessage.java:52)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
   at forge.gui.toolbox.FButton$1.keyPressed(FButton.java:89)
   at java.awt.Component.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.KeyboardFocusManager.redispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.preDispatchKeyEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.typeAheadAssertions(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.DefaultKeyboardFocusManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
cc-drake

PreviousNext

Return to Forge