works now. thanks
kristijanH

Re: Pictures not working

Postby hunter60 » 10 Dec 2009, 16:55

ok see you at the next problem bye
hunter60

Postby Homunculus » 21 Dec 2009, 03:18

My pictures have the .full suffix. Is there a faster way to change their names than clicking on each one individually and deleting the suffix?
Homunculus

Postby kristijanH » 21 Dec 2009, 07:45

I used Total Commander. Multiple Rename.
kristijanH

Postby Homunculus » 21 Dec 2009, 16:04

Thanks, that program works like a charm. I did not know such programs existed. Goodbye, glitchy MWS. Hello, Magic Album!
Homunculus

Postby janatis » 02 Jan 2010, 17:48

hello,
is it possible to show pictures of planes from planechase decks in magic library? if yes, whats the right path to directory with planes(agyrem, academy at tolaria west, bant...) pictures?
ths
janatis

Postby Goblin Hero » 02 Jan 2010, 18:05

janatis wrote:is it possible to show pictures of planes from planechase decks in magic library?
Put them into ENG NTR folder. And read http://www.slightlymagic.net/software/libraries/22-magic-album the main article 'How to show the pictures' section.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Homunculus » 03 Jan 2010, 19:40

Hi. Could someone please give me the exact directory for "Other Promos" and "Oversize (6x9)"? Thanks for the help.
Homunculus

Postby CoryD » 13 Feb 2010, 20:46

I can not get "other promos" to work either. I think I have figured everything else out with the forums help, and trial and error, but this eludes me to this day.
CoryD

Postby moviemadnessman » 09 Jul 2010, 05:38

I know the last post was a few months ago, but this seemed like the appropriate thread for my issues.

I love the program, and it is definitely better with inventory as opposed to MWS (though it has features I like in other aspects).

My image issues:
1. I can't get cards from "From the Vault - Dragons" to display. I currently have them named correctly, in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Album\Images\Special Sets\From the Vault - Dragons". My image directory is set up so that all other sets (that I have images for) display, but not Dragons. From the Vault - Exiled displays just fine though ... so I'm unsure why this is causing problems.

2. The 3 alternate art cards from Planeshift will not display. I have tried putting them in an ENG, ENG FOIL, ENG NTR folder ... naming them with [1], [a], and [alt], but nothing works. Unsure of what the trick for the 3 alt cards would be ... any help?

3. Sometimes images that show up when on a card in the master database or my inventory won't show up when selecting a card in the deck editor. I understand the program shows the card art for the most recent set the card was in (so obviously you'd need the art for that set), but it happens with cards that have only been in one set that I do have the card art for. An example is Bloodscent from Mirrodin. The master list also shows this as being in the "Magic Encyclopedia", but my understanding is that those were only Spanish cards, and the only link on the site has been down for about 2 years. This would prove a problem, since technically (according to database order) Mirrodin was released AFTER Magic Encyclopedia (though I remember ME from years back ... unsure how recent cards are in it since it's just after Saviors of Kamigawa in the program list).

I guess some way to test and choose the most recent version of a card where a picture is present would be nice, since the deck editor only takes the most recent version of a card anyhow. Might be in the works, but I figured I'd add my thoughts, and preferably get help (either fixing problem 1 and 2 or finding working links to the Magic Encyclopedia full card scans for problem 3).

Thanks. Keep up the great work!
moviemadnessman

Postby kristijanH » 09 Jul 2010, 07:47

For number 1) this is my path: D:\Magic\Magic Album\Pics\Special Sets\From the Vault - Dragons\ENG FOIL

2) D:\Magic\Magic Album\Pics\Expansions\Planeshift\ENG FOIL and add the " [Alt]" to make them work. Example: Ertai, the Corrupted [Alt].jpg

3) not sure. You should wait for Goblin Hero to anwser that.
kristijanH

Postby Goblin Hero » 09 Jul 2010, 16:08

About picture names. Download the torrent if you can. If includes everything with the correct names.
About images in the deck editor. Yes, MA will show the latest version of the card. This feature is not ideal though. I'll fix it so non-english cards won't be shown (as in your case with Magic Encyclopedia).
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby moviemadnessman » 11 Jul 2010, 00:08

1. Still didn't work. Using Draco as an example, the location is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Magic Album\Images\Special Sets\From the Vault - Dragons\ENG FOIL\Draco.jpg", but this shows nothing in the program. As mentioned, it's the only set that won't show.

2. Got them to work. Unsure what I was doing wrong originally, but putting them with [Alt] in the ENG FOIL folder worked.

3. Glad to hear it, but only because I like to have it display the card I have selected, and not just the newest one (which I might not have if it is foreign or oversized or whatnot, such as Magic Encyclopedia).

Keep up the good work, Goblin Hero.
moviemadnessman

Postby kristijanH » 11 Jul 2010, 08:18

1. Works for me - same structure. Try to download Goblin Hero's torrent - you can downlad just the Dragons rar file and use that - that will definetly work.
kristijanH

Postby kristijanH » 12 Jul 2010, 17:26

Goblin Hero where do I put Tips & tricks pics and how do I name them (the pics)?
kristijanH

PreviousNext

Return to Magic Album