It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 23:12

Text Size

Card Pricing

Moderators: charmer, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Card Pricing

Postby goldaar » 19 Jan 2010, 00:13

Hmmm, I was just under the assumption it would take the csv back into the app, maybe I'm wrong on that (teaches me not to test something first X_x)

You sir are correct, that doesn't appear to work the way I thought it would (though the price grabbing is perfect). My apologies for wasting that portion of your time :-(
goldaar

Postby woogerboy21 » 19 Jan 2010, 01:16

goldaar wrote:Hmmm, I was just under the assumption it would take the csv back into the app, maybe I'm wrong on that (teaches me not to test something first X_x)

You sir are correct, that doesn't appear to work the way I thought it would (though the price grabbing is perfect). My apologies for wasting that portion of your time :-(
Hey now it wasnt a waste of my time. Infact it brought on another idea. I think im going to change it to were the prices available from the site is located in the notes column and then add the calculated columns to the end of the line. This would allow for the notes section to contain the "high"|"med"|"low" prices found for a card (obviously if the site supports that many prices) and then the end of the line to contain the calculated trade-in and calculated retail pricing. :D

I havent really decided yet to be honest. I just dont like the radio buttons on the application to be honest with you.
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Postby woogerboy21 » 23 Jan 2010, 22:07

FYI - v0.8 is out. Implemented first foil pricing code for certain sites. :D
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Postby woogerboy21 » 18 Feb 2010, 12:20

v0.9 is up. Added worldwake set name's and abbreviations as well as set id's from the abugames.com site. Still havent populated all the online setid's for the abugames online site. I'll eventually get around to doing it.
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Previous

Return to Magic Album