It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 20:08

Text Size

Price Updater

Moderators: charmer, CCGHQ Admins

Price Updater

Postby draytalon » 02 Mar 2013, 14:47

Ok my MA just updated to the newest version available, so when it did i went to update my prices also. I have 2 .lua files, Import Prices and MTGMintcard. The MTG updated no problem on the latest version of MA, so this time i decided to do both .lua files. Every time i click the update button all that happens is well, nothing. The box flashes then does not update. I did turn off my AV and firewall thinking this could be the issue, but nope, still nothing. Is there a simple thing that i am missing to update the price list.
Dray Talon©
draytalon

Re: Price Updater

Postby LordHelmchen » 04 Mar 2013, 20:11

Concerning "Import Prices.lua": unless you provide it with data, it does nothing. see viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2324 for details.
LordHelmchen

Postby draytalon » 05 Mar 2013, 02:28

LordHelmchen wrote:Concerning "Import Prices.lua": unless you provide it with data, it does nothing. see viewtopic.php?f=32&t=2324 for details.
Ok, i understand what you are saying, but why does MA not update the price list from the other .lua file. I did manage on other versions of MA, but not this one. All it does is flash once and stop, no download whatsoever.
Dray Talon©
draytalon

Postby Goblin Hero » 05 Mar 2013, 05:57

draytalon wrote:Ok, i understand what you are saying, but why does MA not update the price list from the other .lua file. I did manage on other versions of MA, but not this one. All it does is flash once and stop, no download whatsoever.
Make sure what you've selected what sets and languages to update.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Magic Album