2x Sky Diamond
4x Timetwister

15 Land
--------
4x Darksteel Citadel
3x Island
4x Seat of the Synod
4x Tolarian Academy

The basic idea is to get black vises out, bounce any threats, and in the absence of aforementioned bounce the biggest thing you can. Use the Trinket Mage for whatever is most nescesary at the moment (usually a mox or a black vise), get ridiculous amounts of mana through the academy, then capsize(/banish/ Tradewind Rider/spellbomb ability)everything in sight. A couple tricks to use if you have the necesary things in play/hand:
Timetwist often (i.e. as soon as you get one and play all you can from hand).
When you do use Timetwister, use a spellbomb beforehand, and afterwards tap a Tradewind Rider, Trinket Mage and something else(e.g.thopter) to bounce the now-tapped mage, replaying it to get the spellbomb back.
Another trick is tap your academy, bounce it somehow, and then replay it to get double mana.

And finally, if you can play a couple Black Vise -s from your opening hand, you can win half the time without even doing anything else :P.

EDIT: Warning :!: :!: :!: :
When you try to import the deck file, you will probably get a bunch of errors, since I don't think the latest released beta has Banishing Knack / Spellbombs. Therefore, to be able to play with this deck, you will have to either add the source in developer's corner, or wait for the next released version(Which will will hopefully have them, and should come out soon <Pokes Dennis>). Also, will someone please tell me why my autocards aren't working :( ?
Attachments
-Zerker-bouncing-artifact.deck
Bouncing Artifact Deck
(752 Bytes) Downloaded 274 times
O forest, hold thy wand'ring son
Though fears assail the door.
O foliage, cloak thy ravaged one
In vestments cut for war.

--Eladamri, the Seed of Freyalise
zerker2000
Programmer

Re: Bouncing Artifacts

Postby zerker2000 » 06 Jul 2009, 08:15

Dennis, can you Please [-o< post what you have? I'm having way to much fun with this deck, and I think it fair other(non-coder) people could play with it :oops:.

P.S.: Latest escapade: image(Due to the 2M limit, I am hosting images on my(empty) google site.)

EDIT: By the way, Black Vise's stack description shouldn't be "Black vice deals ...", fix plz :P.

zerker2000
Programmer

Postby GandoTheBard » 08 Jul 2009, 05:03

In so much as I try to play magic within accepted rules I wouldn't enjoy playing this deck. 4x twister 4x ancestral? why not 10 each and the kill card? same idea. Also I wonder at your creature choices. Tradewind Rider Makes sense because you are playing bounce but Roterothopter? Why not Ornothopter and other 0 costs? Juggernaut also doesn't make sense since you are not playing aggro.
visit my personal homepage here: http://outofthebrokensky.com

Listen to my podcast with famed AJ_Impy "Freed from the Real" on http://puremtgo.com
GandoTheBard
Tester

Postby zerker2000 » 08 Jul 2009, 06:32

GandoTheBard wrote:In so much as I try to play magic within accepted rules I wouldn't enjoy playing this deck. 4x twister 4x ancestral? why not 10 each and the kill card?
And 4x Mox oops :(. The kill card? Do you mean Black Vise?
Also I wonder at your creature choices. Tradewind Rider Makes sense because you are playing bounce but Roterothopter? Why not Ornothopter and other 0 costs?
Hmm yes it should be Ornithopter... I think I had some sort of reason, but I can't remember it :? .
Juggernaut also doesn't make sense since you are not playing aggro.
Erm you Are playing "no blockers to face 90%of the time". Also, what do you use to go in for the kill when you take out Black Vise due to cheapness?

Anyways, this was originally a deck built to test AEther Spellbomb/ Banishing Knack, I only posted it since I got a fun deck by reducing everything to 4X and adding tradewind rider/random artifact creatures :oops:.

zerker2000
Programmer

Postby GandoTheBard » 08 Jul 2009, 14:28

And 4x Mox oops :(. The kill card? Do you mean Black Vise?
and 4x Timetwister and 4x Ancestral Recall. :p Yes I guess I mean Black Vise though the kill card itself doesn't matter. BV just makes it quickest.
visit my personal homepage here: http://outofthebrokensky.com

Listen to my podcast with famed AJ_Impy "Freed from the Real" on http://puremtgo.com
GandoTheBard
Tester

Return to Forge Decks