1x Flagstones of Trokair
1x Forbidding Watchtower
4x Jungle Shrine
3x Mountain
3x Plains
4x Plateau
4x Sacred Foundry
1x Sunhome, Fortress of the Legion

The secret of this deck involves two things: First Strike/Double Strike and Brion Stoutarm.

Attack using your creatures such as Ball Lightning, and before your turn ends (which means before the ball lightning gets sacrificed. Tap Brion Stoutarm, and sacrifice Ball Lightning, target your opponent for 6 points of damage. And take note, since Brion Stoutarm has lifelink, you gain 6 life!)

So if your Ball Lightning is unblocked, you deal 12 points of damage instantly!

First Strike is an add-on especially for your monsters that do not go to the graveyard at the end of your turn. I purposely chose monsters with high power so that First Strike allows them to deal with any threats while waiting for Brion Stoutarm to appear. You'll want Boros Guildmage or Noble Steeds out fast.

Use your lightning Helix to deal with any fliers that you cannot get rid off, or use a fast assault of Ball Lightnings to surprise your opponent.

Brute Force works wonders with your monsters + Brion Stoutarm.

Ever imagine a Blistering Firecat boosted with Brute Force (which turns the 7/1 into a monstrous 10/4) + Brion Stoutarm's catapult ability? It's cheap and it can instant kill your opponent.

Whether or not it's blocked you'll deal at least 10 points of damage using that combo.

Flowstone monsters love First Strike since when they pump they lose toughness to gain power. Works wonders too.

Rakka Mar, and Kiki-Jiki, Mirror Breaker are also good additions for saving/protecting your monsters by creating copies of monsters you can throw using Brion Stoutarm.

Then again, if the battle lasts long, unleash Reya Dawnbringer or Debtors' Knell and bring back even more monsters from your or opponent's grave!

Have fun!

I originally wanted a Flowstone deck. But since Flowstone Overseer doesn't work as of yet. I changed my plans to a deck involving Brion Stoutarm instead.
Attachments
HitandBurn.deck
(905 Bytes) Downloaded 253 times
"I am a man and real men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown." - Jace Wayland
apthaven
Tester

Return to Forge Decks