It is currently 26 Apr 2024, 07:27

Text Size

Idea about a quest world and the decks related to it.

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Idea about a quest world and the decks related to it.

Postby Fizanko » 11 Apr 2014, 20:14

Hello,

The base idea would a new quest world in which the AI duelists would be using the Forge players deck.

But here's the specific of those decks to balance them correctly to easy, medium, hard and very hard version of their difficulty, it would require a member willing to participate to follow some important guidelines :

for the preferences, there i'm not sure what would be better, i think we should discuss that so everyone will find it enjoyable.

Then once we have common quest preferences setup :

- start a new quest ( on the same world, or would we allow the player to decide of his favorite quest world and keep only at this one ?)

- focus on 1 deck only for each difficulty (i mean if you play red by example, do not change to green after half the required victories)

- once you have met the requirement to submit a deck and did it, you can then change your deck completely if you want (multicolor or monocolor it's up to you), but try to keep it at least until you meet the requirement to submit the next deck, after which you'll be again free to completely change it.

- win 10 matches on easy, that should mean the deck is a good easy one and would be great for the new world : save the current state of your deck and submit it for the AI yourboardpseudo(Easy)

- win 10 matches on medium, same as before, save the state of your deck and submit it for the AI yourboardpseudo(Medium)

- win 10 matches on hard , meaning it's a good hard deck, submit it for the AI yourboardpseudo(Hard)

- win 10 matches on very hard, you see the point, it will be the deck for the AI yourboardpseudo(Very Hard)

for the challenges, it would be up to the player that want

Of couse, don't cheat with billions of money to buy a dozen of P9 or it would not provide good decks to play against, as the goal of this would be to obtain deck that correspond very well to their difficulty level .

Now you would not be forced to play up to Expert level , if after submitting your medium level deck you would find it too boring to continue, no problem, it will just mean not all of the AI will have a deck in every difficulties.

Anyone is interested ? As to really be worth giving a try i believe we would need lots of members to get a large enough selection of decks

edit : as after several days, none is interested i give up on this of course.
probably outdated by now so you should avoid : Innistrad world for Forge (updated 17/11/2014)
Duel Decks for Forge - Forge custom decks (updated 25/10/2014)
Fizanko
Tester

Return to Forge Decks