4x Sunbeam Spellbomb
4x Wrath of God

16 Land
--------
2x Academy Ruins
12x Plains
2x Tolarian Academy

This is just not funny anymore.
Drop Lightning Greaves, then a Stuffy Doll, put a Guilty Conscience on the doll, add the Greaves and...
Tap, you're dead, Fred.
-My name is not Fred!
Doesn't matter, Fred. Your dead anyway. :lol:

Against discard or weeny decks, you may have trouble getting the combo out fast enough.
Not tested it excessively, but I think this deck works quite nicely. (or should I say, "quite nasty"? :wink: )

The first draft had Loxodon Warhammer in it, but I found that it does not work if you put the warhammer and the conscience on the doll, it does deal damage and kills the opponent but you never gain life due to the way it is put on the stack. (you do get the life from the warhammer, but the way it is put on the stack means the new damage is added there before the lifegain resolves so the hammer effectively is redundant on the doll.
So I replaced the warhammer with the greaves, which speeds up the kill by 1 turn.
Anyway, you have 4 spellbombs to give you a total of 20 life should you need it.
Attachments
--guilty-doll.deck
(715 Bytes) Downloaded 312 times
](*,) = coder at work, according to a coder.It does explain some of the bugs. :wink:
Mr.Chaos
Tester

Re: Guilty doll. Tap, you're dead!

Postby apthaven » 05 Oct 2009, 15:27

I was thinking of this earlier... but yes with regards to the Loxodon Warhammer in this deck it just becomes redundant.

4 Mox Pearls? That's evil :lol:

With all the deck accelerators and thinners in this one, I can't seem to find any reason for you to lose.

Fun :)
"I am a man and real men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown." - Jace Wayland
apthaven
Tester

Postby Mr.Chaos » 06 Oct 2009, 06:01

I own a lot of cards for this game for real, but not any of the mox cards.
That is where this game comes in, it lets you paly with such rare and often unseen cards.
So yes, when I feel like it, I will throw in 4 of them moxies.
If you do not like that, feel free to alter the deck, that's why it is up here, to be downloaded or loathed. :wink:

I still intend to make this deck for real (minus the moxes), but fear that it won't see more than 1 game, after which nobody wants to play against it again.
](*,) = coder at work, according to a coder.It does explain some of the bugs. :wink:
Mr.Chaos
Tester

Postby Vecc » 10 Dec 2009, 03:52

I've built a white deck around this combo in Quest Mode due to a convenient cardpool... very fun, but getting through all the clicking can get tedious. :lol:
Vecc

Return to Forge Decks