Text Size

Forge version 1.5.32

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Forge version 1.5.32

Postby KrazyTheFox » 15 Dec 2014, 14:26

timmermac wrote:
KrazyTheFox wrote:
elcnesh wrote:I can do OS X builds! I have no (ok, very little) idea how to properly use maven though, and I don't have any permissions on the site... Other than that, I'm game!
I can PM you the details if you'd like to try a release. It's really simple! We'd only need someone to sticky the topic for the release as far as permissions go.
I can do that, if Chris doesn't beat me to it.
I'll be at work for the next 8 hours, followed by building my new computer. If you could do that it'd probably be faster than me. The only thing to note is that you should first try the command without the "site" goal and see if that works. It should avoid all those ftp errors we've been getting.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby friarsol » 15 Dec 2014, 15:12

KrazyTheFox wrote:I'll be at work for the next 8 hours, followed by building my new computer. If you could do that it'd probably be faster than me. The only thing to note is that you should first try the command without the "site" goal and see if that works. It should avoid all those ftp errors we've been getting.
I think he meant he can sticky the topic. Timmer isn't a dev.
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby KrazyTheFox » 15 Dec 2014, 15:23

friarsol wrote:
KrazyTheFox wrote:I'll be at work for the next 8 hours, followed by building my new computer. If you could do that it'd probably be faster than me. The only thing to note is that you should first try the command without the "site" goal and see if that works. It should avoid all those ftp errors we've been getting.
I think he meant he can sticky the topic. Timmer isn't a dev.
Oh, yes. That would make sense, wouldn't it. :P
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby Chris H. » 15 Dec 2014, 16:41

I also have the ability to sticky and unsticky.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby friarsol » 18 Dec 2014, 16:10

Have you guys been able to figure out a process to get a release out soon? Or are you still working it out?
friarsol
Global Moderator

Postby KrazyTheFox » 18 Dec 2014, 18:19

I've still been setting up my computer at home and haven't yet had a chance to PM elcnesh about it. I'll be able to do that soon and we can maybe get a release out by this weekend.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby Chris H. » 25 Dec 2014, 21:46

I was originally using Eclipse 64 bit v3.7 but when I launched it I received a note that it requires java 6. I do not want to install this older java version as it caused some problems on the previous iMac which also had java 7 installed.

I have installed Eclipse 64 bit v4.4.1 and went through the setup instructions in the forge wiki. When I attempt to import the forge project the Eclipse app crashes and quits with the following message:

Attachments
log.txt.zip
(21.21 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 01 Jan 2015, 02:40

After some google searches I was finally able to figure this out. Turns out that I needed to download not just one but two of the items listed in the "Find more SCM connectors in the m2e Marketplace".

Doing so allowed me to File -> Import -> Check out Maven Projects from SCM. It looks like the java.library.path is pointing to the wrong location on my computer. This may or may not be a problem in the future?

Screen Shot.jpg

I then set up a run config and can run the forge app from within Eclipse. I then set up a run config with a build a local copy but no release Maven goal and it works.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 01 Jan 2015, 03:04

I tried a snapshot build and deploy to cardforge after I had updated my shell script and it failed. My shell script includes the username and password data.

Code: Select all
Last login: Wed Dec 31 21:43:49 on ttys000
iMac:~ me$ /Users/me/Documents/\ My\ Desktop/3\ snapshot\ B\ \&\ D\ with\ tests\ \&\ OSX.command ; exit;
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] Reactor Build Order:
[INFO]
[INFO] Forge Parent
[INFO] Forge Core
[INFO] Forge Game
[INFO] Forge AI
[INFO] Forge Net
[INFO] Forge Gui
[INFO] Forge
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge Parent 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge ---
[INFO] Deleting /Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge/target
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge Core 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge-core ---
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge Game 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge-game ---
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge AI 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge-ai ---
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge Net 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge-net ---
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge Gui 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge-gui ---
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO] Building Forge 1.5.32-SNAPSHOT
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.5:clean (default-clean) @ forge-gui-desktop ---
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-release-plugin:2.5:clean (default-cli) @ forge ---
[INFO] Cleaning up after release...
[INFO]                                                                         
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.1:install (default-install) @ forge ---
[INFO] Installing /Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge/pom.xml to /Users/me/.m2/repository/forge/forge/1.5.32-SNAPSHOT/forge-1.5.32-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.3:site (default-site) @ forge ---
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-changelog-plugin:2.2
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.9.1
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.codehaus.mojo:cobertura-maven-plugin:2.5.1
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> cobertura-maven-plugin:2.5.1:cobertura (report:cobertura) > [cobertura]test @ forge >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] --- cobertura-maven-plugin:2.5.1:instrument (report:cobertura) @ forge ---
[INFO] Skipping cobertura mojo for project with packaging type 'pom'
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< cobertura-maven-plugin:2.5.1:cobertura (report:cobertura) < [cobertura]test @ forge <<<
[INFO] Not executing cobertura:report as the cobertura data file (/Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge/target/cobertura/cobertura.ser) could not be found
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.8
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:analyze-report (report:analyze-report) > test-compile @ forge >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-dependency-plugin:2.8:analyze-report (report:analyze-report) < test-compile @ forge <<<
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.codehaus.mojo:findbugs-maven-plugin:2.5
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9:javadoc (report:javadoc) > generate-sources @ forge >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9:javadoc (report:javadoc) < generate-sources @ forge <<<
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9:test-javadoc (report:test-javadoc) > generate-test-sources @ forge >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-javadoc-plugin:2.9:test-javadoc (report:test-javadoc) < generate-test-sources @ forge <<<
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-pmd-plugin:2.7.1
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-jxr-plugin:2.3
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.16
[INFO]
[INFO] >>> maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.16:report (report:report) > [surefire]test @ forge >>>
[INFO]
[INFO] <<< maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.16:report (report:report) < [surefire]test @ forge <<<
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.codehaus.mojo:taglist-maven-plugin:2.4
[INFO] configuring report plugin org.codehaus.mojo:versions-maven-plugin:1.3.1
[INFO] Relativizing decoration links with respect to project URL: http://cardforge.org
[INFO] Rendering site with org.apache.maven.skins:maven-default-skin:jar:1.0 skin.
[INFO] Skipped "Surefire Report" report, file "surefire-report.html" already exists for the English version.
[INFO] Generating "Distribution Management" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "About" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Dependencies" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Issue Tracking" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Project Plugins" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Continuous Integration" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Project License" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Mailing Lists" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Project Team" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Dependency Convergence" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Source Repository" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Plugin Management" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Downloading: http://arcane.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/repository/org/eclipse/m2e/lifecycle-mapping/1.0.0/lifecycle-mapping-1.0.0.pom
[INFO] Downloading: https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/eclipse/m2e/lifecycle-mapping/1.0.0/lifecycle-mapping-1.0.0.pom
[INFO] Generating "Project Modules" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Project Summary" report    --- maven-project-info-reports-plugin:2.4
[INFO] Generating "Developer Activity" report    --- maven-changelog-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Generating changed sets xml to: /Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge/target/changelog.xml
[INFO] Executing: /bin/sh -c cd /Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge && svn --username releases@cardforge.org --password '*****' --non-interactive log -v -r '{2014-12-02 02:58:12 +0000}:{2015-01-02 02:58:12 +0000}' http://svn.slightlymagic.net/forge/trunk
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge
[INFO] Generating "File Activity" report    --- maven-changelog-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Using existing changelog.xml...
[INFO] Generating "Change Log" report    --- maven-changelog-plugin:2.2
[INFO] Using existing changelog.xml...
[INFO] Generating "Dependency Analysis" report    --- maven-dependency-plugin:2.8
[INFO] Skipping pom project
[INFO] Generating "Source Xref" report    --- maven-jxr-plugin:2.3
[INFO] Generating "Test Source Xref" report    --- maven-jxr-plugin:2.3
[INFO] Generating "Surefire Report" report    --- maven-surefire-report-plugin:2.16
[INFO] Generating "Dependency Updates Report" report    --- versions-maven-plugin:1.3.1
[INFO] Generating "Plugin Updates Report" report    --- versions-maven-plugin:1.3.1
[INFO] artifact com.google.code.maven-svn-revision-number-plugin:svn-revision-number-maven-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact com.google.code.maven-svn-revision-number-plugin:svn-revision-number-maven-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-clean-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ftp: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ftp: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-install-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-resources-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-scm-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-scm-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ftp: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.wagon:wagon-ftp: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-source-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-source-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-surefire-plugin: checking for updates from central
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.m2e:lifecycle-mapping: checking for updates from arcane-maven-repo
[INFO] artifact org.eclipse.m2e:lifecycle-mapping: checking for updates from central
[INFO] Generating "Property Updates Report" report    --- versions-maven-plugin:1.3.1
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-install-plugin:2.5.1:install (default-install) @ forge ---
[INFO] Installing /Users/me/Documents/workspace/forge/pom.xml to /Users/me/.m2/repository/forge/forge/1.5.32-SNAPSHOT/forge-1.5.32-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy (default-deploy) @ forge ---
[INFO] Downloading: ftp://ftp.cardforge.org/snapshots/forge/forge/1.5.32-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml
[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata forge:forge:1.5.32-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to cardforge-snapshot-repo (ftp://ftp.cardforge.org/snapshots): Password not specified for repository cardforge-snapshot-repo
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Forge Parent ....................................... FAILURE [ 16.816 s]
[INFO] Forge Core ......................................... SUCCESS [  0.005 s]
[INFO] Forge Game ......................................... SUCCESS [  0.001 s]
[INFO] Forge AI ........................................... SUCCESS [  0.002 s]
[INFO] Forge Net .......................................... SUCCESS [  0.001 s]
[INFO] Forge Gui .......................................... SUCCESS [  0.002 s]
[INFO] Forge .............................................. SUCCESS [  0.009 s]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO] Total time: 18.134 s
[INFO] Finished at: 2014-12-31T21:58:23-05:00
[INFO] Final Memory: 45M/117M
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-deploy-plugin:2.8.1:deploy (default-deploy) on project forge: Failed to retrieve remote metadata forge:forge:1.5.32-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml: Could not transfer metadata forge:forge:1.5.32-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to cardforge-snapshot-repo (ftp://ftp.cardforge.org/snapshots): Password not specified for repository cardforge-snapshot-repo -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.
[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException
logout

[Process completed]

Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 01 Jan 2015, 20:21

Turns out that I had to add a "forge-ftp-repository" server username/password combo section to my /.m2/settings.XML file by hand. We now have a new snapshot build deployed to cardforge. :) http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/examples/deploy-ftp.html

forge-gui-desktop-1.5.32-20150101.200255-3.tar.bz2

forge-gui-desktop-1.5.32-20150101.200255-3-osx.tar.bz2
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 02 Jan 2015, 22:44

I would like to try to do a beta build and deploy to cardforge on Monday January 5.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby Chris H. » 02 Jan 2015, 22:47

This is my old Maven command:

mvn -U -B clean -P windows-linux,osx release:clean install site release:prepare release:perform

To avoid the problem with uploading the XML reports what should I change? Do I simply remove "site" from the command?
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Postby KrazyTheFox » 02 Jan 2015, 23:07

Chris H. wrote:This is my old Maven command:

mvn -U -B clean -P windows-linux,osx release:clean install site release:prepare release:perform

To avoid the problem with uploading the XML reports what should I change? Do I simply remove "site" from the command?
That should be all you need to do, yes.
KrazyTheFox
Programmer

Postby drdev » 04 Jan 2015, 19:52

Any update on when 1.5.32 will be released?
drdev
Programmer

Postby Chris H. » 04 Jan 2015, 20:29

drdev wrote:Any update on when 1.5.32 will be released?

Monday January 5
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Developer's Corner