It is currently 30 Mar 2017, 08:51
   
Text Size

Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Post MTG Forge Related Programming Questions Here

Moderators: timmermac, moomarc, Chris H., friarsol, DennisBergkamp, Rob Cashwalker, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby fmartel » 09 Jan 2017, 20:19

(facepalm) I didn't see this... Thanks !
And I think there's a mispell on Quicksmith Rebel, it shoul be Quicksmith Genius (according to Gatherer)
fmartel
 
Posts: 187
Joined: 31 Dec 2013, 19:27
Location: Québec City
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Hanmac » 09 Jan 2017, 20:30

fmartel wrote:(facepalm) I didn't see this... Thanks !
And I think there's a mispell on Quicksmith Rebel, it shoul be Quicksmith Genius (according to Gatherer)
Gatherer does not have the cards of Aether Revolt!
Image
Hanmac
 
Posts: 906
Joined: 06 May 2013, 18:44
Has thanked: 223 times
Been thanked: 148 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby DBMarquetti » 10 Jan 2017, 00:08

I'm sorry if it's on the wrong place, but I didn't find the right one.

Every time I get an achievment on Forge, the game freezes.
No Message, no nothing. The game just hangs and there's nothing to do but kill the process and start again, whith no achievment earned.
Oddly, this never happenes on the Forge for Android.
My version is 1.5.58-SNAPSHOT-r-1
DBMarquetti
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 13 Sep 2016, 15:24
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Agetian » 10 Jan 2017, 04:45

DBMarquetti wrote:I'm sorry if it's on the wrong place, but I didn't find the right one.

Every time I get an achievment on Forge, the game freezes.
No Message, no nothing. The game just hangs and there's nothing to do but kill the process and start again, whith no achievment earned.
Oddly, this never happenes on the Forge for Android.
My version is 1.5.58-SNAPSHOT-r-1
Hmm, first of all, let's figure out if this is indeed the right place, since the version you're on is important when deciding if this is still an issue... Are you using the game version from the Beta thread or have you downloaded the nightly snapshot? If you're on snapshot, can you post the revision number (it's a five-digit number)? Thanks in advance. There was indeed a problem with processing achievements rather recently, I tried to patch it up but I'm not sure if I managed to fully fix it. That being said, also please post what your operating system is, and what Java version you're using. Thanks!

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby vinnie » 10 Jan 2017, 23:55

snapshot 33097
If I Active the Lazy Mode:
1) the dev mode "add card to play" does not work
2) Some cards are marked in the text box as not supported by forges (eg. "thing in the ice" and "browned catacomb")
3) Unlike 1.5.58.009 version of Android random decks are correctly generated (and this is ok :D)


Ops! I read the card's text approximately!, I think the card works properly because the text says "Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, remove an ice counter from Thing in the Ice. Then, if it has no ice counters on it, transform it."
I made a mistake | Open
Without Lazy mode:
if I manually remove the counters on the card "thing in the ice" the creature does not transform.
I'm trying to understand the problem from the card script, but I do not know if I can
P.s. Now card work, I was inspired by "Dark Depths" card but the lines 9 and 10 are redundant, I do not know the syntax correctly to fix it, I leave it to you.
[spoiler=thing_in_the_ice_awoken_horror.txt]
Code: Select all
Name:Thing in the Ice
ManaCost:1 U
Types:Creature Horror
PT:0/4
K:Defender
K:etbCounter:ICE:4
T:Mode$ SpellCast | ValidCard$ Instant,Sorcery | ValidActivatingPlayer$ You | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | Execute$ TrigRemoveCounter | TriggerDescription$ Whenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, remove an ice counter from CARDNAME.
SVar:TrigRemoveCounter:AB$RemoveCounter | Cost$ 0 | Defined$ Self | CounterType$ ICE | CounterNum$ 1
T:Mode$ Always | TriggerZones$ Battlefield | IsPresent$ Card.Self+counters_EQ0_ICE | Execute$ DBTransform | TriggerDescription$ Then, if it has no ice counters on it, transform it.
SVar:DBTransform:DB$SetState | Defined$ Self | ConditionPresent$ Card.Self+counters_EQ0_ICE | Mode$ Transform
DeckHints:Type$Horror
DeckNeeds:Type$Instant|Sorcery
DeckHas:Ability$Counters
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/thing_in_the_ice.jpg
AlternateMode:DoubleFaced
Oracle:Defender\nThing in the Ice enters the battlefield with four ice counters on it.\nWhenever you cast an instant or sorcery spell, remove an ice counter from Thing in the Ice. Then, if it has no ice counters on it, transform it.

ALTERNATE

Name:Awoken Horror
ManaCost:no cost
Colors:blue
Types:Creature Kraken Horror
PT:7/8
T:Mode$ Transformed | ValidCard$ Card.Self | Execute$ TrigChange | TriggerDescription$ Whenever this creature transforms into CARDNAME, return all non-Horror creatures to their owner's hands.
SVar:TrigChange:AB$ChangeZoneAll | Cost$ 0 | ChangeType$ Creature.nonHorror | Origin$ Battlefield | Destination$ Hand
SVar:Picture:http://www.wizards.com/global/images/magic/general/awoken_horror.jpg
Oracle:When this creature transforms into Awoken Horror, return all non-Horror creatures to their owner's hands.
[/spoiler]
User avatar
vinnie
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 21 Dec 2015, 14:03
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 6 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby stormcat » 11 Jan 2017, 09:55

:r33118
In Sealed Deck Editor, when I right click to Cards in Card Catalog, occur error.

Description: [describe what you were doing when the crash occurred]

NullPointerException | Open
Code: Select all
Forge Version:    1.5.58-SNAPSHOT-r33118
Operating System: Windows 10 10.0 x86
Java Version:     1.8.0_111 Oracle Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase.getAllowedAdditions(ACEditorBase.java:203)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.getMaxMoveQuantity(ACEditorBase.java:497)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.addItems(ACEditorBase.java:512)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.addMoveItems(ACEditorBase.java:530)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.CEditorLimited.buildAddContextMenu(CEditorLimited.java:153)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.buildContextMenu(ACEditorBase.java:434)
   at forge.itemmanager.ItemManager.showContextMenu(ItemManager.java:1246)
   at forge.itemmanager.views.ImageView$4.onRightClick(ImageView.java:278)
   at forge.toolbox.FMouseAdapter.mouseReleased(FMouseAdapter.java:252)
   at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
stormcat
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Agetian » 11 Jan 2017, 12:03

stormcat wrote::r33118
In Sealed Deck Editor, when I right click to Cards in Card Catalog, occur error.

Description: [describe what you were doing when the crash occurred]

NullPointerException | Open
Code: Select all
Forge Version:    1.5.58-SNAPSHOT-r33118
Operating System: Windows 10 10.0 x86
Java Version:     1.8.0_111 Oracle Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase.getAllowedAdditions(ACEditorBase.java:203)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.getMaxMoveQuantity(ACEditorBase.java:497)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.addItems(ACEditorBase.java:512)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.addMoveItems(ACEditorBase.java:530)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.CEditorLimited.buildAddContextMenu(CEditorLimited.java:153)
   at forge.screens.deckeditor.controllers.ACEditorBase$EditorContextMenuBuilder.buildContextMenu(ACEditorBase.java:434)
   at forge.itemmanager.ItemManager.showContextMenu(ItemManager.java:1246)
   at forge.itemmanager.views.ImageView$4.onRightClick(ImageView.java:278)
   at forge.toolbox.FMouseAdapter.mouseReleased(FMouseAdapter.java:252)
   at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
   at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
   at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
Fixed (r33122).

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby stormcat » 11 Jan 2017, 12:32

:r33118
In attachment situation, I couldn't activate Vehicle's Crew ability.
Attachments
capture_001_11012017_212538.jpg
stormcat
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Agetian » 11 Jan 2017, 14:43

stormcat wrote::r33118
In attachment situation, I couldn't activate Vehicle's Crew ability.
Fixed (r33124).

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Twainer » 12 Jan 2017, 00:08

A few Aether Revolt bugs from my first sealed deck:

Natural Obsolescence - Asks to pay 5W instead of 1G
Peema Aether-Seer - Trigger does not add energy
Scrounging Bandar - Shouldn't be able to target itself
Crackdown Construct - Should be a 2/2 instead of a 2/4

edit: a couple more
Caught in the Brights - The trigger happened when I attacked with a vehicle, but the creature did not get exiled
Aeronaut Admiral - Should be a 3/1 instead of a 3/2
Twainer
 
Posts: 30
Joined: 03 Jan 2010, 23:42
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Agetian » 12 Jan 2017, 04:41

Twainer wrote:A few Aether Revolt bugs from my first sealed deck:

Natural Obsolescence - Asks to pay 5W instead of 1G
Peema Aether-Seer - Trigger does not add energy
Scrounging Bandar - Shouldn't be able to target itself
Crackdown Construct - Should be a 2/2 instead of a 2/4

edit: a couple more
Caught in the Brights - The trigger happened when I attacked with a vehicle, but the creature did not get exiled
Aeronaut Admiral - Should be a 3/1 instead of a 3/2
Fixed (r33132).

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Marek14 » 12 Jan 2017, 10:10

Scripts for the 16 improvise cards.
Attachments
aer_improvise.zip
(7.15 KiB) Downloaded 11 times
Marek14
Tester
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: 07 Jun 2008, 07:54
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 211 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby stormcat » 12 Jan 2017, 13:03

:r33131
The log of second ability of Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter is wrong.
For example, in spite of she created a 6/6 token, but shown 7/7 in log.
stormcat
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 17 Jun 2015, 05:32
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby Agetian » 12 Jan 2017, 15:37

stormcat wrote::r33131
The log of second ability of Oviya Pashiri, Sage Lifecrafter is wrong.
For example, in spite of she created a 6/6 token, but shown 7/7 in log.
Hmm I tried looking at it but I'm not very familiar with that part of Forge. Looks like the spell description is generated twice, once for the stack (which is indeed correct), and once after the token is already created and then that is passed on to log (so, the token is counted as an extra creature on the battlefield, from hence the wrong count). I think the log should just receive the filled stack description instead, but I'm not sure what to tweak and where for it to work that way. :/ Anyone got any ideas?

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer
 
Posts: 2499
Joined: 14 Mar 2011, 05:58
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: Bug Reports (snapshot builds)

Postby joollim » 13 Jan 2017, 14:52

1) Gravecrawler: You and the computer can play it from graveyard even you don't control a zombie in play.

2) Undying ability doesn't trigger when you sacrifice the creature (casting Geth's verdict, Consuming vapors, etc...)

Forge Beta: 09-26-2016 ver 1.5.56
User avatar
joollim
 
Posts: 57
Joined: 21 Jun 2010, 16:29
Location: Sao Paulo - Brazil
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 24 times

PreviousNext

Return to Developer's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
Most users ever online was 279 on 11 Jul 2013, 22:03

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Login Form