It is currently 23 May 2024, 16:43

Text Size

I had ManaLink 2.0 trying to update ALL files to latest?

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

I had ManaLink 2.0 trying to update ALL files to latest?

Postby sandman423 » 29 Sep 2012, 15:25

I downloaded latest Manalink 3.0 and installed it over the original files in C:\Magic.

Trying to update all my files to latest but there are so MANY.

I've read several Install guides and trying to make my game as up to date as possible...Please help with easiest and least steps...

Also Shandalar Loads OK but the Resolution of my Computer is 1920 x 1080 and The Shandalar screen shows up in the bottom left corner but not full screen...How do I fix this? Plus ALL the texts for boxes in Shandalar game are blanked out...How do I fix that as well??

Please help me...I Also try and go to main Mana Link 3.0 Screen to select duel and then when the game starts It Crashes...

I am on Windows 7 x64 bit
sandman423

Re: I had ManaLink 2.0 trying to update ALL files to latest?

Postby ozks » 29 Sep 2012, 18:03

for make this easy simple steps to follow ok! use another folder to make this thing clean!

1- download Cirothungol version of manalink 3.0 (you need 2 files. Manalink3.0_20120715v3_Complete.rar and Manalink3.0_20120715v3_Complete.c00) Uncompress and run the bat "Install_me First!" and its ready
here - http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=55&t=6401

2- patch with version sep-2012 (need patch and card art) copy and paste in the folder of manalink 3.0
here - http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=8105

3-then import your old decks with deck analyzer (included on Cirothungol version)
but maybe dont work because change a lot manalink 2.0 to 3.0 maybe you had to make again, just copy the recipe in txt and repeat on manalink 3.0

3.5 - if you want customize you manalink theres a lot of mods you can use Avatars, Card Frames, resolution mod and duel art alternative

4- and this step is optional if you want Shandalar, CirothUngol make a standalone version (that means you do not need manalink to play)
here - http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=7342
ozks

Postby sandman423 » 29 Sep 2012, 19:53

MTGManalink01.jpg
1st pic
I get an Error trying to open Magic.exe

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click OK to close the application.

So this is what I did...

I made a File on C:\Magic3.0\ManaLink3.0

Ran Install Manalink3.0_20120715v3_Complete and extracted it and ran install me first and took a pic of what my folder looks like now after installing the Patch as well..

But I click on Magic.exe in ManaLink3.0 and not working. If I go into Manalink3.0/Program/Magic.exe it seems to work I think.

took pix of my folders...Do I need to take files from Manalink3.0/Program/ to Manalink3.0 Main folder and overwrite or no?

I added pix to help visualize what I am saying.

UPDATE!! So I tried Standalone Shandalar and I like it but the card colors ALL look washed out like Artifacts look really light grey almost white and Green cards look really washed out green...Can this be changed to darker colors if so how?

Am I suppose to go here to open the programs...C:/Magic3.0/Manalink3.0/Program/Magic.exe? To make it work?
Attachments
MTGManalink02.jpg
2nd pic
sandman423

Postby ozks » 30 Sep 2012, 01:26

i really dont know what else could be!
one silly thing!
you install the libraries right? because if you dont install the game will not open
are in the folder winupdates
VisualC++2010 (x86) for 32 bits windows and
VisualC++2010 (64) for 64 bits windows
if you dont know what version you have, watch this!
http://smlk.es/watch

and one more thing
all files should be as you uncompress, i see on you first images you move all files
all files should look like this
01.JPG

and inside the folder programs
02.JPG
ozks

Postby sandman423 » 11 Dec 2012, 08:54

Trying to figure out how to Re-Download and Install the game from Scratch with ALL Latest updates.

I have Shandalar in an Independent folder now and it is working awesome...But I want to play the Manalink 3.0 Challenges to Unlock cards.

Just trying to figure what to do. I have C:/Magic Folder on my computer where I use to just download latest Manalink and Overwrite old files.
sandman423

Postby ozks » 11 Dec 2012, 12:16

sandman423 wrote:Trying to figure out how to Re-Download and Install the game from Scratch with ALL Latest updates.

I have Shandalar in an Independent folder now and it is working awesome...But I want to play the Manalink 3.0 Challenges to Unlock cards.

Just trying to figure what to do. I have C:/Magic Folder on my computer where I use to just download latest Manalink and Overwrite old files.
that problem its already fixed (maybe you need the last patch, as jaguar tell you on the other post!) Download the last patch of Ravnica
ozks

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting