It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 21:34

Text Size

BFZ Card Art Trouble...

Downloads, Guides , General Support
PLEASE "SEARCH" BEFORE YOU POST!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

BFZ Card Art Trouble...

Postby monopoman » 07 Apr 2016, 11:24

Hey I just recently came back to this game after initially trying to run it on Windows 10 and having problems. I have installed everything as far as I can see and the game seems to run fine, the problem is despite having the art files for cards in BFZ, I am getting no art popping up for the cards from the latest update.

When I go into the art folder I can find art for BFZ cards and look at it but the game won't load it when I am in the game. Does anyone have an idea why this would be?

Having used multiple versions of Manalink over the years, I think I did everything right.
monopoman

Re: BFZ Card Art Trouble...

Postby Aswan jaguar » 07 Apr 2016, 13:46

monopoman wrote:When I go into the art folder I can find art for BFZ cards and look at it but the game won't load it when I am in the game. Does anyone have an idea why this would be?
Welcome back monopoman,I can't think of anything besides the obvious that you have put the BFZ cardart in the wrong file,not in CardArtManalink or you have them installed in a CardArtManalink folder but you run magic.exe from a different path/installation.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Re: BFZ Card Art Trouble...

Postby monopoman » 07 Apr 2016, 19:10

Aswan jaguar wrote:
monopoman wrote:When I go into the art folder I can find art for BFZ cards and look at it but the game won't load it when I am in the game. Does anyone have an idea why this would be?
Welcome back monopoman,I can't think of anything besides the obvious that you have put the BFZ cardart in the wrong file,not in CardArtManalink or you have them installed in a CardArtManalink folder but you run magic.exe from a different path/installation.
Cool, that fixed it I didn't notice that the other folder was named something else. With every other piece of card art nearly was showing up withot a problem it kind of threw me off.
monopoman

Return to Installation and Troubleshooting