It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 06:04

Text Size

Little gift by uncle Orion: old art and edited CSV

Discuss Upcoming Releases, Coding New Cards, Etc.
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT BUGS HERE!

Moderators: BAgate, drool66, Aswan jaguar, gmzombie, stassy, CCGHQ Admins

Little gift by uncle Orion: old art and edited CSV

Postby 0rion79 » 19 Oct 2009, 17:37

Hello, since today I had some time free, I've taken Jatill's latest CSV version with the "best of" Zendikar cards and I've fixed some mistakes, which are:

- several non-creature artifacts were missing the 44 "creature type" that would have marked them as non-artifact creatures in the deck editor filters, while Obsidianus golem had 44 instead than the numer for "golem" creature.
- There were some cards in wrong expansion sets.

Then, there is another file named "Dark 2 Zendikar" that applies my idea of moving Dark & fallen empires into Legends slot and Zendikar instead of the Dark, still using Jatill's best-of. Since Jatill's release looks stable (at least for a while) and this file doesn't interfer with further bug fixing (related to the exe & dll files), I thought it was a good moment do do it.

Then, also, there is the right set of artworks that fits with Jatill's "best of" set, where Sol'kanar is So'kanar and Autumn Willow is Autumn Willow, instead than having arts from other cards.

You can find everything here: http://cid-4a3ef5ce09f779b2.skydrive.li ... chUpload=1

Since Savefile.com is down (again), please tell me if you have any trouble in reaching the files.
0rion79

Return to Development