It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 04:34

Text Size

Open response to Bog Wraith

New decks and cards for Stainless Games' release

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Open response to Bog Wraith

Postby captain video » 25 Oct 2010, 05:23

I was locked out of the other thread before being given a fair chance to respond, so I post here instead. I'll speak my two cents and then adjourn.

To Bog Wraith: I have no interest in getting into a flame war with you. I do not know for sure why modders working on this project have shut down, I speculated. I wouldn't have bothered, except for the fact you called me out behind my back and falsely accused me of being involved in some form of legal proceeding against them which doesn't exist, you just made it up. Your own words are there for all to see, they speak for themselves. I haven't even bothered to post in this forum in weeks, and only came back because someone I know saw your post here and brought it to my attention.

People on Steam will continue to get banned if they continue to use a hacked version of the DotP client. I am not the person making those decisions. IMHO, you do the Magic community as a whole a grave disservice by sidestepping this basic truth and instead try to make one individual (doesn't matter if it's me or someone else) the face of Steam for those who want to curse and spit at it. I've personally played Magic off and on since Alpha, and my "moral compass" is that fair play should be the #1 golden rule, in all parts of what is now a multi-faceted community for the game. I will be happy to let the other readers on this forum weigh your remarks against mine and decide for themselves who is being logical, and who is guilty of emotional knee-jerk reaction.
captain video

Re: Simple question

Postby logoliv » 28 Oct 2010, 17:58

(this is not a response to the post before, but the other thread was locked so I found appropriate to post here)

Hi there !

It has been a long time since I came in this forum, and the only reason is just that I found others interesting games to play, I suppose it's the same thing with other coders/modders :D

Magic is a nice game but it comes and goes... I'm playing MTG since many years too, but only during some periods.
All informations necessary for newbies to code and continue modding are here, in these forums : you just need to take some time to read them :wink: It's not so difficult and as Bog Wraith said, there are still a lot of excellent cards to code and surely a lot of more to come 8)

See you again in some months :) Good luck !
logoliv

Return to Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers